Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
In this site '' Treasurenet.com '', go to thread: Treasure Signs and symbols 101; 1st page and scroll down to the Letter B,M, and Number 13. They talk about the '' owl of the Minerva ''. It's a long post, but worth reading the whole post. I believe it is true because of markers/monuments I found in the field. Even found an owl monument, couldn't believe I found it. I was very excited. View attachment 718770 ''The Owl of the Minerva''
Very good info, thanks Rider, This tread first page,was what made me realize that rockmaps symbols,ect had meaning. Has any of the jesuits treasure, or treasure been found from a owl,monuments. Still not clear on the owl, is it the Bohemia owl,Spanish? Minerva is that Greek? Nice owl monument did it lead to treasure. Thanks Justintime

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not every single rock on the trail is important. If I can keep you entertained with minor things, how easily can I lead you astray. I'll say it again...nevermind. The Owl monument means, M or 13 and this is hidden code for...well. Keep entertaining yourself.

I was not serious about the m or 13 by the way.

PS there is no digging on the number seven, but it may be part of a "sentence" giving you information where to dig, but it will not where you received the message.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
How is the owl, jesuits,M,13, related. Who was the Jesuits,and were did they get stuff to bury. Why did they bury, and marker, Did they know they wouldn't return, or was there purpose to there madness.lol,,Justaskn, Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Were is the guy who started this thread,Rangler, Usernotfound are you,him. Justcheckn Justintime

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is a deception, if you follow this you will find an empty hole. the goods are the other way! face.JPG

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is the owl, jesuits,M,13, related. Who was the Jesuits,and were did they get stuff to bury. Why did they bury, and marker, Did they know they wouldn't return, or was there purpose to there madness.lol,,Justaskn, Justintime

Monuments give messages. Owls where used to clue the "reader" of the monuments as to the meaning of the sentence...like charades.

The M makes the outline of a owls head, this is a clue to a clue. The 13 is a clue to a clue to a clue.

Where they got the stuff is controversial. The important part is that they did not take it back with them when they left.

Why did they bury? Same reason people deposit in banks.

I am not Rangler.

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job trailrider! you forgot to mention the owl and the7. there are 2 things that I found

that may be the answer. this guy it looks like he is facing right with a box. but if you look

close he is facing left with with the box behind him and 2 crosses in front of his head one

pointing left, one pointing slightly down. look at my post on spanish clock and you will see the

connection. face a.JPG

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes I am concealing the spot. I don't have many pics but I am hoping to share soon..

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Monuments give messages. Owls where used to clue the "reader" of the monuments as to the meaning of the sentence...like charades.

The M makes the outline of a owls head, this is a clue to a clue. The 13 is a clue to a clue to a clue.

Where they got the stuff is controversial. The important part is that they did not take it back with them when they left.

I am not Rangler.
kool, Thanks,for the info, I was justcheckn, Justintime

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am not Rangler.

In the Spanish alphabet code, the "M" has a value of 15; so that could also be an alternate clue.

larryg

Jan 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have a question or two ? found a large circle carved on rock with large (W) carved through the center . the center peak of the w only comes up about 1/3 of the way to center point . it's about 3 or 4 foot high and wide. can only be seen in april, may,and june . from from 10:am to2:pm. what is it telling me ?any suggestion ?larryg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
have a question or two ? found a large circle carved on rock with large (W) carved through the center . the center peak of the w only comes up about 1/3 of the way to center point . it's about 3 or 4 foot high and wide. can only be seen in april, may,and june . from from 10:am to2:pm. what is it telling me ?any suggestion ?larryg

I have a question for you Larryg. If the circle and W are carved on the rock, why is it you can only see it in April, May and June. Are they good deep carvings or just scratches?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's probably not a "W", but an "M" OR a combination of "V"s and or "I"s. If there are any breaks in the line work, it's the latter.

larryg

Jan 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they are light scratches about inch and a half wide .lots of the drawings around here are that way.why no picture ? two reasons .thought I had three real good images batteries to dead to load into camera, I guess ,next time wrong time of year . and windows xp says it cant complete the post it failed . if I figure out how to get it to post I'll do it .thanks for your help.larryg

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi
When getting close to an area of value the markers start to get small in size -
this is important to remember

One of the most important Markers you can find near your site if your lucky enough to find one
will be the Owl

The Owl Symbols is coded in different forms
as the letter M - the Number 13 - they all mean the same thing

Depending on the size - depends on how close you are getting to your goal
Only you can figure this out by being in the field

Now this is important to remember - If you are following the Trail
and all of a sudden you come upon a W
This means Wisdom - Why?

Because you went to far and its time to turn around and go back
Yes you went to far out of the way

Its Simple really - The M means your are there and the W is the M up side down

Try this method in the field and test it for yourself

Lost Horse

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi
When getting close to an area of value the markers start to get small in size -
this is important to remember

One of the most important Markers you can find near your site if your lucky enough to find one
will be the Owl

The Owl Symbols is coded in different forms
as the letter M - the Number 13 - they all mean the same thing

Depending on the size - depends on how close you are getting to your goal
Only you can figure this out by being in the field

Now this is important to remember - If you are following the Trail
and all of a sudden you come upon a W
This means Wisdom - Why?

Because you went to far and its time to turn around and go back
Yes you went to far out of the way

Its Simple really - The M means your are there and the W is the M up side down

Try this method in the field and test it for yourself

Lost Horse

Bring plenty of water while testing this out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread