Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
chc,
the D inside the U shape does look spanish in origin, which could have been used by the KGC because the tree
is not old enough to be Spanish.
The D is Duetoromny, chapter 4, as D is the 4th letter of the Alphabet..
..." these are the statutes and judgements..I give you this day"
that means, the many many times I have found this same sign, sans the U " these are the instructions that I give you this day.
The U to me say that the goods are buried..Underground of course...the C looks like it was done by the same hand
and means 100 varas @34"[Castilian vara][or plain old american 12"foot if KGC-so try both].. the 1 and what looks like an inverted 7 could be added to get 108 total
varas or more than likely it is 100 varas/feet then dig down to 1+ 7 or total of 8 feet [perhaps a little deeper than 'una braza' down.. it is not much to go on..if this is a cache buried like the Spanish would do by the KGC, there might be a Confirmation Rock 2 feet down at the 100 vara/foot mark...that much is worth a try.
The Hoyo looks old cant be sure if it is natural or man made...
Thanks for posting and Welcome to Tnet
oro possiblities
rangler

chc1023

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much rangler. I will definitely try what you have said. I've tried to get out to the site some more but haven't had much opportunity to really explore it well. I had found 3 trees at the time I posted that one that have a letter situated inside a U. In my last visit I only had a short period of time to look around, but did find another tree that had a letter inside a U. Below is an overview of how the trees are situated and it is not exact, but the trees do seem to form an elongated diamond shape. I drew an arrow between each set of trees as to the direction that U symbol is seen on each tree. I don't know if that adds any more useful information or not. Please let me know what you think and thank you for the information.

TreeLayouts.gif

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
chc,
Thanks for posting the drawing of the layout of the trees...you might be on to something,
try drawing the diamond on using the trees as the outline, then take the compass bearing of the leading tree on the right, see what that degree is, then let me know, also if you can post the pics of the marking on the tree, including the leading tree and the one with the upside down A..
thanks again good work so far...
oro objective
rangler

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello chc, looks like you have a story trees, an A = something covered in a near-by landmark, U could be a tunnel or shaft, I would check the letters to see if they would reference Bible books, chapter, verses, 0 = 15 = book of the Bible = Ezra chapter 2 - verse 18 =455 = grams per pound,verse 15 = 112 = # of bars. They will also tell you depth and which corner of the square to look at one of the directions should be 330 degrees and you should find two of the corners that direction, you should be able to find the lost corner ( s ) using the 4 trees and the carvings on them as the directions and distance A known Map and you must build another map at the other corner using the new found carvings. All that and my head still don't hurt. Have a good day folks

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Ernie,
for your post it is so nice to see your explanations amid the debis of pareidoliacs and professional deniers, what a relief~!
God Speed to you my friend and thanks again,
oro marks and signs
rangler
ps I am working on your question you posted earlier

chc1023

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks rangler and dsty. I was able to get out to the site and sorry that I am using GPS, but took these measurements. They are not exact but it might give you more of an idea of how they are layed out.

TreeLayoutsWAngles.gif

The picture of the tree with the upside down A is in a picture of previous post and it is the 4th picture in that post. The link to the post is below. I can repost the pictures if you want me to, just let me know.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,245220.msg3200964.html#msg3200964

I've also posted some more pictures and info in another thread that I had started. I can repost that info and pictures here as well if you want me to. Just let me know.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,452567.msg3203119.html#msg3203119

Thanks again for all your help.

ouachitacaveman

Mar 12, 2011
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Dog said:
Very unusual May,
Jessie usually didn't misspell his name.
He would almost always include his middle initial when he spelled it in this fashion.
There may be a message in this, most especially if there is other stuff around it.

Note,
please understand I'm not being detrimental of the picture, only suggesting that if it is misspelled as it is,
there may be a reason for it.

When Jessie put his name on something there was always a reason.

... not sure about where you folks live, but here in the South, the name - Jessie - (spelled with an I-E ) is the spelling for a female, where - Jesse - is the male spelling of the name. I've never seen Jesse W. James name spelled (Jessie) anywhere. I have been wrong before though .... :icon_pirat:

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
Hey Rangler!
The areas I'm working needs no imagination to see almost anything but the signs.
Pareidoliacs rules but I'm slowly getting a grip on it.
Thanks for posting some conformation signs.
Some of them such as faces with numbers hidden in the features or extra signs ,I have learned to see.

You mentioned Jars being early Spanish in another post.
Am still trying to get good pics of the sight but perhaps these will give everybody an idea what they look like.
In the first pic,the jar is small and not very noticeable. People might have to look for it.

In the second,the jar is prominently placed and gives sight instructions.
The posted pic doesn't show the full instructions of which I'm still learning.

The third is part of a set of three.
Dog in a jar.
Have found an out of focus panel in the background of one pic that suggests there will be a cat in a jar
and I need to get some confirmation pics of what I feel certain is a duck in a jar.

The signs are continually amazing and often keep me laughing.

Attachments

• IMG_6344.jpgJar.jpg
    IMG_6344.jpgJar.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_6852.jpgpost.jpg
    IMG_6852.jpgpost.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_6482.jpgPickled Dog.jpg
    IMG_6482.jpgPickled Dog.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 619
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Tjim
the "jar" shape is a symbol for the treasure jar...very close to the outline of the owl....which its shape evolved into...the owl and or jar is simply the symbol for the 'goodies'' or the stash...ie cache...it is part of the omega monument which must be solved for the Distance and then the Direction, nice to see you getting the hang of it...and getting passed the trap of 'pareidolia' that so many get caught
up in and never recover....
via con dios senor
oro the golden glow of sucess
rangler

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Rangler,sure glad you are still posting, however you missed one--- the 4th book of the old testment is the book of numbers, sometimes also known as the book of John / referenced from the new testment to the old testment I think its a trick they used to complate things

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seem to form an elongated diamond shape. I drew an arrow between each set of trees as to the direction that U symbol is seen on each tree. I don't know if that adds any more useful :goldmedalred:information or not. Please let me know what you think and thank you for the information.

View attachment 610232

Elongated diamond is one way to describe it... a cross would be another. I would look for the numbers 3 and seven...or a combination of them.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
My thoughts are when 4 directions are used you may have intersected a trail, one that I have seen ( diamond, " Fighting fish " ) have 4 directions of travel E-W - N - S, so you may need those on paper, the thought of using several symbols and most of them have meanings of some sort, all should have depth, #of bars, size of the bars in grams, and the measurements to find the other end of the windrose all the measurements should have multiples + or - of 69 paces ( one pace = 33 inches ), that will identify your site as being a true site, the diamond indicates the N-S-E-W directions the trails will be 2.5 miles ( League ) apart, the yards being a cluster of symbols in a given area, the yard should be around 600 feet square, the four trees you describe should be near the center of the yard. Hope this helps, Thanks for the Like's Good luck

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nicejob Rangler,
For years I've been searching,for the Beale Treasure. Upon finding location, this one of the markers,which match my map. THANKs,, ,

Attachments

• 20120415_203403-1.jpg
    20120415_203403-1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 233

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010

This pattern is located in a remote area of Eastern PA. A dense forest and swamp, the location was considered a safe haven for those looking to avoid service in the Civil War. Many rumors of buried treasure. It makes little sense as an abandon road structure as the lines (the longest .25 mile) simply terminate and lead to nowhere. I have not been able to identify it as a TS, however I am hoping that someone here may understand it as one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
HC

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nicejob Rangler,
For years I've been searching,for the Beale Treasure. Upon finding location, this one of the markers,which match my map. THANKs,, ,

My map has the initials T. J.B. The T was slightly faded. Heck all of it was faded,but the T moreso. Upon finding marker I found the initials J.B. With a backwards 13 touching thr B. And a compass&sqare.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My map has the initials T. J.B. The T was slightly faded. Heck all of it was faded,but the T moreso. Upon finding marker I found the initials J.B. With a backwards 13 touching thr B. And a compass&sqare.

What does a "backwards 13" look like ?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What does a "backwards 13" look like ?

There is a J& B,,look at the B. It touches the B. Look you can see it. The obligedness of carvings,certain angles,are bettet than others.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Rangler, what are your thoughts on the letters that you find thats joined together thats found at a site as to identify that location and the Spanish would have drawings in Spain for those that wanted to go to the New Spain and that spot identified the chosen one as being his property along with a Golden Hope Chest ( bars ) # of bars could be dertermined by the # of family members. I believe that this country was surveyed and lines from the East and West / South to the North, with each square league having a number on a map, I've seen 3 sites that had 2 letters joined and the letters could reference back to numbers, very likely that waste land that had no useful purpose would belong to the Goverment. That ( all cache sites ) are on property that can serve a useful purpose, desert's = trail markers only

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread