97.5 KB · Views: 531
  • 142.JPG
    142.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 494

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, zany, here's a large gargoyle with owls for ears; very small hoyo; large lion face looking toward the left; and a large, strange hoyo at the ground level.

133 Merged.jpg

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Again more confusion....
The only thing you are right about Shorty is the hoyo..period. this is disgraceful. There is no gargoyle with owls for ears (lol) no lion..and certainly no need for a b&w photo conversion..simplistic smoke and mirrors all ego driven...
True trackers you can ignore this guy now...he is stuck in a rut.
rangler

ps: Zany regarding your pic, the hoyo does say that something might be here , as far
as some marks might go...but you need to walk up closer to the hoyo, and take a pic, when you are facing the hoyo 'square on' so that you can determine the outline...which is used to convey a clue or coded element to give you the idea of what the next sign is that you are looking for...other than that a pic with your back to the sun will reveal anything hidden if taken from 10-1pm.

Since you are new to the board, please ignore Billy boy, he don't get out much, and is really lost in the pareidolia and graffiti produced by mother nature..for most of us it is just a phase that we go thru while learning to focus and read the treasure signs, but this guy is stuck there and can not move on..only confusing folks and himself..
rangler

OP
OP
zanyzonies

zanyzonies

Jan 7, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy,
Yeah, it's rather a strange place. the Hoyo is some 14 meters wide and 2.5 meters tall. it does look like an Owl on top to me,, sort of :-\

We landed there awhile back, and were checking out something we saw from the air. I'll get back down there soon and take more pics from above and inside the Hoyo. it's down, real down south near the border.

Some real old stuff around this area, ruins, petroglyphs, and some other interesting things I may discuss at another time.
I also understand how people get exited, and start to see Spanish sign every were they look. been there, grew out of that :wink:

It is nice to be able to share some things with people that enjoy and understand the passion of the adventure of finding and standing on things that men, mule's, blocks & tackle, picks & hammers made some eons before we were ever thought of.
As I've stated before, you talk to most people about Spanish trails, monuments and treasure markers, and they look at you as if you where describing the "mother ship" as you where being abducted for probing. :o

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zany, I missed this heart the first time around, so I'll re-post my marked up copy to point it out with that big ole red arrow. Also, please excuse rangler's rap. He was so anxious to illustrate his superiority complex that he didn't bother to actually READ your statement in your opening post: This is interesting, and thought I'd see what you make of it. in which I believe you were inviting comments from everyone about your photos and not some misguided, pompus attitude.
Oh, and as you can see in numerous other threads and posts on this forum, turning photos into B&W photos is one technique for looking for "hidden" designs. And turning the B&W photos into negatives to see if the designs "hold up" is part of the routine. It is often done in color as well. Why, even rangler used those techniques, so he actually KNOWS why I changed your pix to B&W. He's just being argumentative. (to put it "politely") :laughing7:

133 Merged.jpg

OP
OP
zanyzonies

zanyzonies

Jan 7, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I appreciate that.

I find it Very interesting when you go B&W or to negative on the photos. it is amazing the details it will bring out, and what some times look promissing, simply disappears.

Yes what you said about my opening remarks is spot on. I had my friend and his 10yr old with us a while back at a project I had looked over for years. any way she spotted something obvious that I had missed for years.
it was funny as heck, but proved to me that some times I can get too close or too focused and miss a lot. so, why not see what you see, and find out if I'm right or just goofy.

I appreciate the help my friends.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zany:
Another reason to adjust photos is because it's easier to use PhotoShop (or another good photo application) to adjust the contrast and lighting to bring out detail that used to be only possible with expensive and aggravating IR film and processing. Adjusting the color spectrum with good photo apps is easier than the UV lights and other "stuff".
This is just my own opinion, of course, and subjective in nature. :coffee2:

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I saw a few points of interest on this outcropping. I'm definately NOT saying this is for sure, just a few things that caught my eye. Going out on a (dangerous) limb here, tell if it makes sense or not please.

Red = large bell shape

Green = seems to be a strange figure maybe? Eye catcher to be seen from a distance, brings you to the hoyo below it? Looks like it poss. has a curved tail or something? Poss. looking in a direction?

Blue = near perfect squares or diamonds. There are several that can be seen on the rock facing us.

Purple = poss. turtle climbing up the bluff? Maybe just a sight post?

And I think that is one of the most pronounced owls I have ever seen. If that is what it is of course.

Whatcha think pro's?

EDIT: OMG, I'm a dumb-@ss, made this post from work and forgot to add the pic till now. Doh!

Attachments

• 133.JPG
    133.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 402

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: :laughing7: :hello2: Well, CT sometimes "stuff" happens. :laughing7:

OP
OP
zanyzonies

zanyzonies

Jan 7, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it!

Yeah, the green one looked almost like it was a hawk or eagle at one time. the Owl like one, really looks like an Owl like,, thingy ???

This place is Old and well,, kind of spooky. I know how that has to sound, and believe me when I say I go out Very well equipped ;D

Don't want to sound like I just got off the short bus, but the place just made me fell like I was being stared at or something :-\

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having feelings like that is understandable. With so much history associated with southern Arizona, there are probably many spirits still in the area, not to mention the "living" things that slink across our border.
This area you're searching wouldn't happen to be in the area of the "Mysterious Arch" would it? That's a fascinating story of paranormal activity.

OP
OP
zanyzonies

zanyzonies

Jan 7, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, it's just a bit west of that area. The "Mysterious Arch" is an interesting read. :-\

I don't get int to the Paranormal to much to be honest. all tho, I have seen some things that are hard to comprehend, that I don't care to bring up here at this time. and most men would think your some kind of nut for even bringing it up. I don't believe in little green men either. however I do believe in Powers & principalities. :wink:

Time Portals?! Hmmm! Well,, if I could go back to 1983 and pitch my tent in Bill Gates back yard, tell him I believe in him and then give him all my paychecks till 1987, now that would make me a believer really quick.
Well,, and I'd be typing this to you from Kauai in one of my beach houses. :headbang:

How about you Short Stack, what do you know of the area and the legend my friend. I'm always willing to listen and learn.

Oh, and I would add a P.S. to this:
There is a very remote place in the Chericowas, that gives me the royal Creeps when I go near there, and all so any one I have ever had with me there. and one other place N/East of Martinez canyon as well. If you have ever sensed and felt the presence of evil, I mean really creepy bad feelings of unexplained terror when you absolutely know you and your friends are completely alone, you under stand what I mean. I don't rattle easily, and actually work best when all hell is breaking loose.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zany:
The Mysterious Arch story is pretty compelling because the stories pasted down by the Indians would have been the truth as they knew it. They had no reason to make up a fictional story about a stone arch. The guy who searched for it for years until he found it and had the landscape change on him each time he went out was pretty strange, too. PLUS, the man-sized geodes would be extremely valuable, although, I wouldn't take one out of the area. That could cause the negative forces to follow you home.
To put it bluntly, yes I do believe in spirit activity; good and bad. I've had just enough contact to make me a believer.
Yes, I have been in places that gave me the feeling that I didn't belong there and should leave. I wrote about one experience that happened to me out in Nevada one night. After retiring from active duty military, I went to school for a couple of years then drove a truck for J.B. Hunt for a few years. While driving the truck, I was passing through this very small town one night at about 1 o'clock in the morning and had to get rid of some coffee. There was no traffic in sight, so I pulled to the curb on the state road that was the main street; got out; and washed down the right steer tire. The whole time this was going on there was NO movement at all in sight or hearing...........NOTHING. I have never been in a town, no matter how small, that didn't have SOME kind of movement and noise. Hell, there wasn't even a dog barking anywhere in the distance. I also had the feeling that I shouldn't turn off the engine to my truck or it wouldn't restart. It was one of those feelings that made you feel itchy all over and brought the need to GO.
If you'll give it some serious thought; our vision is limited to a very narrow band of light frequencies so we really don't know what all might be going on around us at any one time. There are photographic proofs that UFOs use IR light to "disappear" from view instead of taking off some fast as to APPEAR to disappear. People taking photos of landscapes, family members, cloud formations, etc. have found UFOs in the background of some of the pics. They'd be passing in the aerial background and not seen with the naked eye, but show up in the photo. Digital cameras today can see into the IR frequencies. Here's a test you can do with your digital camera to see if it can do it. Turn on the camera, take your T.V. remote control and hold it out in front of the camera's lens with the remote's emitter pointed at the lens. Press any button on the remote and watch the monitor screen of the camera. It those emitters light up like car headlights, your camera can see into the IR range.
Now, when you're out in one of those areas that give you the creeps, set your camera to the highest resolution and start taking photos of the surrounding landscape and sky. You may or may not find anything out of the ordinary in any photos, but there is the possibility you will. Spirit activity MIGHT be what's giving you and your friends that nervous kind of feel, BUT, if there are any clandestine activities going on there, then certain sound frequencies can make a human have feelings of danger and fear. That's a type of nonlethal weaponry that could be used to keep people away from a secret area. Since you and ALL of your acquaintances had the same uneasy fearful feelings perhaps that points to the nonlethal weaponry angle.
If you want to read some good examples of paranormal experiences had by forum members, go to the Paranormal section of TNet. I am just one of many who have posted their experiences in that section.
One of my treasure leads concerns a "haunted" cast iron pot that one of my uncles (by marriage) told me about. He experienced that incident when he was about 12 years old and was taken by his Dad and Uncle to help dig something up. He didn't know what it was until they'd uncovered it. And THAT'S when the sky suddenly got dark and thunder started up with some of the lightning bolts hitting close enough to them to spook them into running like hell out of the area. His eyes got big as plates when he told the story; and that was when he was in his mid to late 70s. I asked if they'd ever went back and he emphatically said NO. That thing was "hainted" . He told me where it was; narrowed down to a couple of acres.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Zany,
you said..".Yeah, it's rather a strange place. the Hoyo is some 14 meters wide and 2.5 meters tall. it does look like an Owl on top to me,, sort of Undecided"

the way to determine whether or not a sign is real is with confirmation marks.
Our friend Shortstack means well [i think-i hope], I think anyway, but he just refuses to concentrate on the confirmation marks before he gets out his crazy crayons, and scribbles aimlessly on peoples pics..

The single most important aspect of confirming your owl, has to do with the hoyo. there are lots of lumps on rock that can look like something, we call it 'cloud reading'- normally it is just a phase you go thru, however some get stuck there, and can't get out!!

To confirm your owl/and it may be real/ but the hoyo holds the key! If you get square with the hoyo, so you see the entire outline in one shot, and nothing is hidden by rock or brush, then that pic if it has an intelligent man made design will confirm your Owl as was designed into the Spanish Code. Now other confirmation makes can confirm your owl but it takes 4-5 or more marks if no man made hoyo is evident.

So far with what pics you have, I see no confirmation marks..Ole Billy boy here wants to ignore proper protocol, because he has a problem of being trapped in the cloud reading phase, and no amount of gentle or persistent persuasion or cajoling will make him see the light..he just doesn't care if he goes off half cocked and confuses people or not..so you will have to work around him , which is what I am doing..

Now if you can confirm that the hoyo has a man made shape or symbol -, then perhaps you then have an Alpha Monument. ITs only function to help you find the Omega Monument...it will if you can find the signs and decode the correctly will give you

!Distance and Direction!

This rock should be facing South, but the heavy shadows it does not look like it is..but when you go there again, go from 11am-1pm with your back to the sun,. This will show the all important shadow signs, that the most important data is hidden in...

Once you get a good clear sun lite pic, zoom in on the pic and crawl all over every square inch looking for letters/numbers or combination of the two.
If you need help you can post the pic here or if you unsure of posting it here you can send to me in strict confidence, I am decoding about 2-3 monuments per week for people from 2-3 websites. I don't charge anything and I don't need to know where you site is...as all code is consistent all over north and south america....
hope this helps
rangler

ps:that feeling you got at this site is the same as I have experienced many times and mostly it is because of the practice of the Spanish of murdering the slaves and putting them in the hole with the goodies to protect it from being found.
It has absolutely nothing to do with spaceships and aliens...!!! But I think you knew that all ready.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zany:
Since you haven't followed his orders from his first post; you have been revisited by the forum gnat that buzzes about and throughout several threads here.

Now, when you get a chance to return to your project area; consider all points of view and leave no possibilities unstudied. There were many other travelers and occupants of your area than just Spanish. Please do not put on a pair of blinders and ignore anything. There are naysayers out and about who would insist that you follow their tunes and dance their dances. Keep your own council after looking at ALL things and ALL marks and ALL ideas.

OP
OP
zanyzonies

zanyzonies

Jan 7, 2011
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you.

I'm planning to go back down there and really walk & crawl all over this area very soon ( I have about 5 weeks before the snakes are out in force)
Yeah, I understand how some people see stuff on every thing, and your both right about looking for words or sign markings. I'll take many pics when I'm there.
I'm sure many of you can understand, it's getting the time to play. running a business, setting up seminars, and life in general tends to get complicated.

I'm going to do some more exploration there indeed. I have decided to go down to Peru as well and do some major exploration with a friend. time is the main enemy (come on Powerball)
I will post more pics when I get them. You've seen just a few of the pics of places I like to play in, so I'm sure you can agree that I have found some interesting sign, and am wanting to learn more, I understand the Cloud Reading phenomena, and I am trying to avoid it as well. getting the hard evidence of true sign, and real trails & sites if what it's all about.

Thank you.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
correct Zany,
wise to avoid the Cloud reader - armchair types!
good luck in Peru, I am headed to Bahia, Brazil soon
for an off the chart adventure as well.... Good luck
rangler

d7a1621e036da408b41308bd34a0f598b15b49bf_t.jpg.gif
The Ogre Alpha-enigmatic sentinel holding fast its secrets from men thru the ages.
(c)copyright 2005 all right reserved-rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread