Ancient ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Koo-Koo-Kee-Choo, that last one looks fermiliar. :thumbsup:

Glad to see y'all are makin' progress. Lookin forward to yer adventures.

:occasion14:

Various rambles:

~~ Clothing ad for debs who missed the '60s. Nice.

~~ New adventures - bring 'em. Let's hear more. Pictures too.

~~ Got a phone call a couple weeks ago. Guy called everyone in the SW who had the same name as me. When he was sure he had the right one, he says, "Thank god you're not dead!" Ha ha - that got my attention.

"Well, yeah, last time I checked, I'm still above room temperature," says I. Then his story began, and it was a fresh good one. Interestingly, a drone was involved, and wow, what footage it provided. Another TNet thread was talking about drones and LIDAR only a few days before the call - hmmm. Bottom line: if you want to see where you wouldn't ordinarily try to go on foot, get a drone.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the current rain passes, you ought to have some nice cool temperatures for digging. On the other hand, wishful thinking often causes brass rods to cross. By the way, are you certain that there are rules?

Iam sure there are some type of rules.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi KenDog
I'm sliding in the Mud out here in the Cookes
come join the Fun .
heh heh .
thanks for the smokes, Burrito , HUGE Coffee and Flea Market Visit with the Judy .
Ophir is here .

I hope we can get together and do some work on Ophir. It was good seeing you at the flea market.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Various rambles:

~~ Got a phone call a couple weeks ago. Guy called everyone in the SW who had the same name as me. When he was sure he had the right one, he says, "Thank god you're not dead!" Ha ha - that got my attention.

"Well, yeah, last time I checked, I'm still above room temperature," says I. Then his story began, and it was a fresh good one. Interestingly, a drone was involved, and wow, what footage it provided. Another TNet thread was talking about drones and LIDAR only a few days before the call - hmmm. Bottom line: if you want to see where you wouldn't ordinarily try to go on foot, get a drone.

Lets hear the story and see the tape. Iam gonna got get some popcorn and beer.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Various rambles:

I was more in mind of a trotline. (Looks like it's workin' so far :wink: )

So, did ye know this worried feller who called ye? I might be a bit concerned about a stranger tracking me down to 'check on my welfare', too. Story's a little too convenient. Sounds like ye may have an admirer with a couple loose screws, lookin' fer a screwdriver. Might oughtta put on yer tool belt, friend.

Thanks fer the heads up. I'll pass it along.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There sure are some strange energies out here. Like this golden glow at the bottom of this hole. I have no ideal what thats all about. Well made a little ideal. 10202019 287.JPG

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Various rambles:

Yeah ! Com'on Steve , Kick !

Video or it didn't happen .

lol

Those Drones are out there watching me consistently , Funny , if they believe I'm good to look at , then they're Drone is a Drunk.

View attachment 1774249

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the problem with the Multi_Photo .

I use Yandex Browser , it's Russian , it reports everything this laptop does , back to a Russian Server .
Funny thing about Yandex Browser , it also sneaks in on my Firefox Browser and spies on me anyway .

so , that's why the double post of the images .

both browsers were involved at the same time .

So , to make it up to ya'all

Have a Pretty Sunset

View attachment 1774250

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know Ken , if you stay the night out here ( Cookes ) I was gonna show you the Flashes of light " Balls ? "

Theses are low over the ground , 2 second flash .

But the really weird stuff is like your site , always inside a Cave / underground .

The UFO's are so common here , that they're not weird anymore .
but those glows , globes , spheres and flashes of light are weird , especially the ones that come right up to you and smile .

Got a Photo of one , Ghost actually , broad daylight .

I'll post for new years .

Hi Ol' Kentuck

Hi " Q "

Hi Mdog

Hi Mr.Clark , how's Pinos Altos treating ya ?

ok , gotta get going now ,

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, Beepers. Lookin' forward to it. :notworthy:

I don't reckon it's yer browser (this time anyway). Happens on this site all the time, has even happened to me. Some kinda glitch I figger. :wink:

Wouldn't worry overmuch about any drones spyin' on us. They got bigger ways. Hell, jest the other day I saw a big ol' blimp, unmarked, jest a floating over the place loose on the wind like a Great White, NO TETHER. I weren't the only one who seen it, people all over this area was askin' about it. Checked into it and found out there was a bunch of surveillance craft that were released not too long ago (I think it was in the Dakotas somewhere) that have been riding the skies over the US since last fall. Said it was jest experimental tests of some new gub'ment technology fer HS. Military swore it wasn't spying on us ordinary citizens, after some folks started squealin' about it. I jest smiled. If they wanna spy on my ol' wrinkled up backside, they're hurtin' fer entertainment. I'm ready fer my close-up, Mr. DeVille. :laughing7:

Please do continue with the show. Popcorn is ready, beer is cold, and yer humble audience awaits.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ya know Ken , if you stay the night out here ( Cookes ) I was gonna show you the Flashes of light " Balls ? "

Theses are low over the ground , 2 second flash .

But the really weird stuff is like your site , always inside a Cave / underground .

The UFO's are so common here , that they're not weird anymore .
but those glows , globes , spheres and flashes of light are weird , especially the ones that come right up to you and smile .

Got a Photo of one , Ghost actually , broad daylight .

I'll post for new years .

Hi Ol' Kentuck

Hi " Q "

Hi Mdog
V
Hi Mr.Clark , how's Pinos Altos treating ya ?

ok , gotta get going now ,

Hi Beepers. I’m real glad to see you are still kickin. I hope you stick around for awhile. I look forward to your stories. Thanks for the pictures.

Hey guys, if any of you bump into Judy, please tell her that I said hi and that I hope she’s doin real well. Thanks.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I was more in mind of a trotline. (Looks like it's workin' so far :wink: )

So, did ye know this worried feller who called ye? I might be a bit concerned about a stranger tracking me down to 'check on my welfare', too. Story's a little too convenient. Sounds like ye may have an admirer with a couple loose screws, lookin' fer a screwdriver. Might oughtta put on yer tool belt, friend.

Thanks fer the heads up. I'll pass it along.

When I figured out who the caller was, I realized he has a YouTube channel I followed a year or two ago - on a subject totally unrelated to treasure hunting, drones and such. He wasn't interested in me, but called to ask for information about something he thought might help him. I said sure and good luck. You guys seem a little paranoid down in Luna County.

Rattlesnake Canyon in the Cookes Range would be a great place to explore with a drone. Never know what you'll find there. Big bird's been seen at the top of the ridge alittle SW of the top.

Screen Shot.png
Looking west up canyon

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread