A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I decided to go around the other side of the rock and take pictures and low and behold what do I find but another Rabbit.
View attachment 1496558

On your rabbit, Here's the tunnel-chamber symbol I talk about, usually it's a line to a square, but sometimes it's a line to a pentagon. They don't tell a whole lot usually but you know you are near something good when you see them. Notice you only see it when you see the rabbit though. The rabbit must have a direct line to the treasure. I'd guess it's little ear.
1 (36) tunnel chamber.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
(continued from Post 1903)

All I can say is that I have found the Rabbit near a whole lot of the treasure auras, but I have no idea how to decipher the carvings.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
However there are plenty of other markers within 20 feet around this rabbit, the ones I am showing below are within 10 feet of the rabbit, there are more a little further out.

Here is one I showed before that I dug up (within 10 feet of the rabbit)

1 (34).JPG

Another one within 10 feet of the rabbit opposite side of the rabbit from the marker above.
1 (1).JPG

This one is right next to the marker above (within a couple feet)
1 (37).JPG

and of course this turtle (also within 10 feet)
1 (31).JPG

These markers are kind of like circling around the rabbit. I also dug up a really good heart about a foot across within 10 feet of the rabbit, but I never took a picture of it.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, there's no need to decipher it, for the most part The tunnel chamber symbol is just something to look for that says there's a treasure in the area. You can also find them near hoyos/gunsites that look at markers off in the distance. And when they are large symbols, they can also be used as an alignment much like boulder since they are often carved on something immovable such as a cliff face or outcrop.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The bottom turtle is a set of heart lobes. What did you do with all the markers? If your aura is on the rabbit, you must be about standing on it somewhere.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice carved rock & observations. How did you read this one,
& especially with it being right on the aura spot? Ever had a
carved rabbit laying right on a spot like that before?

This is the only site I have ever had a rabbit right on the aura spot, but I have seen many rabbits associated with the alignment rocks going to the crisscross spot either by being carved on one of the large alignment boulders or by pointing out an important boulder.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The bottom turtle is a set of heart lobes. What did you do with all the markers? If your aura is on the rabbit, you must be about standing on it somewhere.

This is when I found the crisscross spot from the turtle.

The left is the turtle and the right is the circled wood that was covering the crisscross spot the rabbit is just out of the picture to the left.
1 (32).JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
By the way, here is the aura that is right on the Rabbit rock, it is big enough to cover most of the markers within 10 feet of it, but the center is right dead on the rabbit rock.
1 (6).JPG

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice carved rock & observations. How did you read this one,
& especially with it being right on the aura spot? Ever had a
carved rabbit laying right on a spot like that before?

friend Quinoa, is this something you mention about how the treasure tunnel is?

IMG_0111.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think so. I'll see if I can find one that I'm willing to show. I have one that is 30-40 feet tall in one canyon just uphill from a site , and even places across a large nearby river will line up markers off it. I have seen many smaller ones as well, It's basically just a line to a single box. The line represents the tunnel, the box is the chamber. It's just symbolizes it though it doesn't show a map or anything or what to expect. The line can be a crack to square shape rock or just a complete shadow of a single line to a box. It's a very basic image. It's probably one of the oldest symbols there is that would be related to something buried. It can be used to bring you in from a distance and is just placed on the markers to confirm them in general. I'm not sure how many I took pictures of. I always just saw them and then looked for the other stuff.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It will look something this but any orientation. And sometimes done kind of abstract as in multiple mediums. They incorporated into many of the other images that are commonly seen. It won't be much help though unless you've seen a ton of them and how they are done. Kind of like finding hearts. Basically just tells you are near something. Tunnel to chamber symbol.jpg

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to take a second to mention Kenworthy, I have mentioned before that he found multiple treasures, he also put alot of information in his books that I have found in the field, everything from:

Deathtraps

Sentinel saguaro triangles

Doorways with lighting bolts

Sun signs

The squared U

The Hoyo/hole at the beginning of the trail

The Compass Rocks

The heart

The royal trail

The tombstone

and many more signs found in the field

Now, Every single thing I just listed above I myself have found in the field and have posted on this thread which I think is pretty good proof that what he wrote was not fiction at all.

I personally like to learn from others who have been successful and Kenworthy was very successful at treasure hunting.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to take a second to mention Kenworthy, I have mentioned before that he found multiple treasures, he also put alot of information in his books that I have found in the field, everything from:

Deathtraps

Sun signs

The squared U

The Compass Rocks

The heart

The royal trail

The tombstone

Now, Every single thing I just listed above I myself have found in the field and have posted on this thread which I think is pretty good proof that what he wrote was not fiction at all.

I personally like to learn from others who have been successful and Kenworthy was very successful at treasure hunting.

His successes are quite debatable, but believe as you will. I have all five Kenworthy 1st edition publications in fine (one near-fine, slight shelf wear) condition, three signed by author. For sale as complete set: $275 US. Heck, this legend's signature alone is probably worth more!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go, someone better snap that deal up quick before you get beat to it. Dont get left out, 275 is a small price to pay.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gabriel, you might try brushing that vegetation down to dirt and looking for a small pointer that is pointing toward that notch. If there is a pointer rock there, it will give you a line to follow.

Thank you very much, my friend, the next time I visit the site I will clean the area.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Deathtraps

Sun signs

The squared U

The Compass Rocks

The heart

The royal trail

The tombstone

I am sure that the work you have done in this link is quite good friend, in fact I have not seen something like your work, it continues to help people like us beginners, seriously we are very grateful.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
My goal here is to help people find the many buried treasure locations (by using auras) and give everybody a better understanding of what kinds of markers you will find/see at actual real treasure sites (with pictures) since that is what has been so sorely missing in most of the books that have been published.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Kenworthy had more symbols illustrated on his book cover than inside, as a POP (point of purchase) lure. The content of his books and His interpretations are evasive and meant to discourage, or scare the reader. He KNEW that eventually, the beginner TH will find the said markers and symbols in the field, thus he would come up with his concocted meanings for said evidence. (and made money from the sales). If the credulous reader will follow his lead in search for gold, most likely will wind-up with more gold in his teeth, that in his pockets. But, he’s got a nice follow-up and made a nice chunk of bread. Did he really need the extra crumbs? That is the million dollar question, open to speculative debating.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread