A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you know him or talk with him Maverick? Perhaps someone you knew really well went out in the field with him?

Didn't we all? How illuminating was that?

Let the man RIP. We don't need another ghost haunting us in the field. Got plenty of those already

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
So you didn't know him , you only know of him. Well, I guess I didn't know him or his intentions either. I never heard if John Wayne ever found anything with him.

You know what I think? I think he buddied up with John Wayne to promote his books while taking free vacations on a yacht, and drink John's booze and steal his women.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sure that the work you have done in this link is quite good friend, in fact I have not seen something like your work, it continues to help people like us beginners, seriously we are very grateful.

Gabriel Maza,

When, or if you already have, located the kinds of markers that sandy1
has gone to the painstaking trouble, to work very hard, & extremely precisely,
with the great generosity that he has, to help everyone with a willing, open mind
to learn. You will know it without any doubt, & be able to figure it out. More pictures,
various angles, different times, will help you to see what's potentially there quite a lot.
Some things only show up more, or even at all, at certain times of year/or times of day.
Good Luck, & Best Regards Amigo. :sunny:

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
So you didn't know him , you only know of him. Well, I guess I didn't know him or his intentions either. I never heard if John Wayne ever found anything with him.

You know what I think? I think he buddied up with John Wayne to promote his books while taking free vacations on a yacht, and drink John's booze and steal his women.

There you go.....there are no saints in this business. He was just as human as the next guy. (RIP)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
My goal here is to help people find the many buried treasure locations (by using auras) and give everybody a better understanding of what kinds of markers you will find/see at actual real treasure sites (with pictures) since that is what has been so sorely missing in most of the books that have been published.

sandy,

I'm glad you've happily done all you have.
Appreciate you tolerating the fire, that seems
to come from particular kinds of antagonists...

My thoughts are still the same. You're the best &
likely always will be, for the way that you've been
able to do it, & have dared to share many discoveries. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to take a second to mention Kenworthy, I have mentioned before that he found multiple treasures, he also put alot of information in his books that I have found in the field, everything from:

Deathtraps

Sentinel saguaro triangles

Doorways with lighting bolts

Sun signs

The squared U

The Hoyo/hole at the beginning of the trail

The Compass Rocks

The heart

The royal trail

The tombstone

and many more signs found in the field

Now, Every single thing I just listed above I myself have found in the field and have posted on this thread which I think is pretty good proof that what he wrote was not fiction at all.

I personally like to learn from others who have been successful and Kenworthy was very successful at treasure hunting.

Still learning from you, every time I go out, see the stuff that
you've showed, take pics to study, & put it together, cool stuff! :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: :sunny:

I figure you haven't told all you know, & don't ever have
to, about just one of the treasure hunters you'd met.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you know your favorite man stilldgn/dign4it , actually still posts over at the Ancient Lost Treasures website? Mostly under the "Heads Up" section. He agrees with you guys as well and tells his opinions on Kenworthy misleading everyone , along with his warnings on the government causing hurricanes, guiding them to wipe out specific areas , and causing earthquakes and destruction and how it all relates to treasure rooms.

It's really illuminating, especially because all of Ranglers stuff was based on dign4it's.... better put on a life vest too, I think he even said somewhere the next great flood could hit any day. Why not pay a visit over there and check in on him...

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny dtth,

Didn't take you for a mocker.
Figured your caliber was bigger...

Crosse,Crosse,Crosse, Iam deeply hurt by this comment of yours. I dont know how long its gonna take me to recover from it .What makes it so hard is, that its coming from someone of your caliber. Your a piles of the treasure hunting community. I mean pilliar of treasure hunting community. I hope i can recover.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you know your favorite man stilldgn/dign4it , actually still posts over at the Ancient Lost Treasures website? Mostly under the "Heads Up" section. He agrees with you guys as well and tells his opinions on Kenworthy misleading everyone , along with his warnings on the government causing hurricanes, guiding them to wipe out specific areas , and causing earthquakes and destruction and how it all relates to treasure rooms.

It's really illuminating, especially because all of Ranglers stuff was based on dign4it's.... better put on a life vest too, I think he even said somewhere the next great flood could hit any day. Why not pay a visit over there and check in on him...

No Q., i didn't know that. But if that is the case...it is OUT of WACK for my taste. None of those guys you mentioned were/are my favorites.
I am my own man, as a free thinker and sift through radical claims, regardless of "the source"

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse,Crosse,Crosse, Iam deeply hurt by this comment of yours. I dont know how long its gonna take me to recover from it .What makes it so hard is, that its coming from someone of your caliber. Your a piles of the treasure hunting community. I mean pilliar of treasure hunting community. I hope i can recover.

That's mighty kind, here's an aspirin, hope you're feelin' better! :laughing7:
Still, didn't know you were diving that deep, might dowse it again... :find: :metaldetector: :occasion14:

Just a visitor, in this place, passin' through now... :sunny:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
sandy,

This is the opposite side of my current avatar.
I've just seen it this year. I had a pic of it, but
didn't realize it was the backside of the devil
(in top RH, is what I call him), untill I took
another pic, from the uphill side & angle.
The importance of angles, times & all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I went out this morning and found another hill with a lit up marker just below the peak, this is the most common way they marked the storage hills (with a lit up boulder just under a peak) However I have found and shown other lit up markers that were just on the side of mountains as well.

Here is the lit up marker just below the peak.

1 (76b).JPG

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, that's pretty big, & a nice one. Another thing I
learned from you. I used to wonder why the end of a
boulder would light up in the evening sun (that time
because of the way this particular area is laid out).
Then I noticed the lit up area was a skull, which
now know means a burial nearby... 8-)

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

I was joking here btw.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gabriel Maza,

When, or if you already have, located the kinds of markers that sandy1
has gone to the painstaking trouble, to work very hard, & extremely precisely,
with the great generosity that he has, to help everyone with a willing, open mind
to learn. You will know it without any doubt, & be able to figure it out. More pictures,
various angles, different times, will help you to see what's potentially there quite a lot.
Some things only show up more, or even at all, at certain times of year/or times of day.
Good Luck, & Best Regards Amigo. :sunny:

I hope soon to encounter such markers, I have given a great idea of how they work, I have seen these bookmarks on a friend's site, it hurts that you live far from my city, but it seems that site has a mixture of various ways of hiding a treasure

longshotman

Sep 29, 2007
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
several, Garrett, whites, gold-bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the correct spot was put on the map which we don't have. But again if there is an aura and there are the correct markers at the aura spot then there is most definitely a treasure still buried very close to the aura and crisscross spot(if not right at the crisscross spot).

Have you ever seen aura's in a canyon bottom? where distance is limited to a few hundred feet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread