ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since everyone seemed to like the jaguar, here are 2 more.
supers angle 20180105_133952.jpg 20171219_135309.jpg

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And THAT is why you will always be my Hero, Homar. You always hear me when I'm thinking out loud. :notworthy:

Howdy Dit,

I stepped on your toes again.:BangHead:

On the email, I showed you how the sun sets on Tayopa on March 7th, and I told you how I was able to line up the North Star of April 15th from Weaver's Needle to verify the Salazar Survey. I had also found the winter, and summer soltice in the Superstitions to check the setting sun on the LDM to find the break in the mountains, however, I had never had the need to look for the moon. I did that today, and didn't find it. I have not updated my Google Earth, so I don't know if the newer version would show the moon rising, or setting.

Homar

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Homar, just replied to your email. :icon_thumright: :notworthy:

Good thing I'm wearing steel toes these days, heheheh. :tongue3: :-*

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The S...

How many of your toes are made of steel????

Do they make much noise when you all around barefooted?......

I can go on about them, but i think that you might kick me!!!!

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Dit,

There is a Google Play apps called moontrajectory.net which may help you, I have never used it, and on the reviews some love it, and others share different opinions on it. Won't hurt to look into it.

Homar

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many of your toes are made of steel????

Do they make much noise when you all around barefooted?......

I can go on about them, but i think that you might kick me!!!!

Only the best when I dance with Homar. :tongue3:

steel toes.png

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Dit,

There is a Google Play apps called moontrajectory.net which may help you, I have never used it, and on the reviews some love it, and others share different opinions on it. Won't hurt to look into it.

Homar

Awesome! Will check it out.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like finding these columns or pillars or whatever they are called. I have found them to be associated with something out here. Keep your eyes open for them. 5312019 109.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm guessing the notch in the pillar
is significant?
-Weekender

Iam sure it is to the people that made it, and it has a important meaning. But to me when i see a pillar it just means a certain thing is there. Then if iam gonna work that site. I look for other markers that will show the spot. That info. could very well be on the pillar its self,but i cant read them,yet. I have to look for other markers at the spot. They all have been good sites so far out here.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That bird on the head, reminds me of Shammys stuff from Iran.

"... Several bird-related passages in the Qur’an allude to lore that developed much earlier in Christian and Jewish traditions. For example, Qur’an 3:49 and 5:110–111 speak of Jesus’s ability to mold living birds from clay. This claim, not found in the New Testament, is in the Infancy Gospel of Thomas . Legends regarding King Solomon also appear in Islamic scripture. Qur’an 27:17–30, for instance, recounts the role of the hoopoe [colourful birds found across Afro-Eurasia, notable for their distinctive "crown" of feathers, and very similar in silhouette to the shadow bird in my pic, btw] in communications between Israel’s wise leader and the Queen of Sheba. Jewish folklore held that Solomon could understand the “language of birds” and had established the hoopoe’s privileged status with the great monarch. "

"... Mythological birds are present in all cultures, even those that embrace the Abrahamic faiths. In Judaism, for instance, there’s the ziz, and in Christianity, the phoenix and caladrius."

https://awingandaway.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/birds-in-islamic-culture/

hoopoe.jpeg

You also see Bird symbology in both Mesoamerican and Native American cultures as well, ie, Quetzal and the Thunderbird or Phoenix (like my Avatar for instance :wink:).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm holding out hope that I will see that elusive Thunderbird of the Cookes Range. I just hope I see him before he sees me, lol.

thunderbird.gif

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm holding out hope that I will see that elusive Thunderbird of the Cookes Range. I just hope I see him before he sees me, lol.

It's called Sappo Canyon. Best way in is from the east from Prospector's Canyon where there are some interesting stone ruins and a few carvings.

bigbird.jpg
Looking NE. That ridge cap is called The Centipede.

Pointer left.JPG
Pinnacle on west wall. Saw massive amounts of hawk chalk up there - may be its perch.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's called Sappo Canyon. Best way in is from the east from Prospector's Canyon where there are some interesting stone ruins and a few carvings.

View attachment 1720479
Looking NE. That ridge cap is called The Centipede.

View attachment 1720482
Pinnacle on west wall. Saw massive amounts of hawk chalk up there - may be its perch.

Thanks, Steve. I think, lol. :icon_scratch:

Considering that every vacation I've ever been on in my lifetime I have been crapped on by a bird (a pigeon while walking the Champs Elysées.....another in Florence.....even a seagull on Huanchaco Beach, Trujillo), wouldn't it be a Supreme Irony if I ended up a stain on a summit somewhere in SW New Mexico? :icon_pale: :dontknow:

bird poop summit.jpg

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another gorgeous day in the desert southwest. :icon_sunny:

Thankfully, no dust storms today, just a calm and peaceful morning custom made for exploring. Had forgotten how beautiful stillness is, had to stop and soak some in for a few minutes to start the day off right.

gorgeous day in the desert foothills.jpg peace.jpg

Aside from a minor mishap of stepping on one of those killer thorns that grow all over here, and having to get Dog to pull it out of my foot (went right through the sole of my boot :o), we had an absolutely awesome day.

ouchie.jpg

I'll be busy for the next week poring over all the pics we took. There is just so much to take in out here, it's almost overwhelming. Today started off being a "Heart" day, with a heart pointer leading us to a stone heart set in a very interesting rock formation. Along the way we ran across a few more old prospect pits, but no evidence of any past mining. Found an old spring someone had tapped into in the distant past, but it had long ago gone dry.

Again I will let the pics do the talking, just a few for now, including a shameless selfie. :tongue3: Enjoy!

Starting with the Hearts.....

heart pointer.jpg heart stone.jpg

More old Prospects....

pit.jpg another old pit.jpg

-continued-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread