Treasure Clue, can you help?

C

cegodsey

Dkos, check our gallery. I've got a couple versions of clue #3 with solutions.

Everybody else, if there is anyone, I'm afraid to say too much about this, but I may have "earned" a "reward" of a new car. It could just be bull, but what I got from my second solution to clue #3 was a lengthy 36 letter string to anagram. And I did, right down to the last letter of it. And it makes sense. And it involves a prize of a new car. So, I'm awaiting an email or call from MS (or lackey).

C

cegodsey

Oh, and Dkos, a lot of us have moved over to tweleve.org . Come over and join us.

C

cegodsey

Well, hate to be a party pooper, but I've gotta go. Me and my new nifty key chain have a lot of beautiful carribbean sun to soak up. See ya'll at the party!

N

nolemiester

WOw, cegodsey, are you for real? Spider token is listed as officially missing on the ATT webpage. Check it out.

E

Esme

Congrats Cegodsey
very happy for you !!!!!! now i can trash this book ,where was the spider found what state?
Esme

C

cegodsey

Alaska. No, actually found in canyon de chelly, az. It required an indian guide in order to go into the canyon. found by the overlook to the grotto. In a big clay pot, just as per the instructions on the spider's web page.

E

Esme

i read somewhere there is a spider rock monument there hummmm makes sense Congrats Again

N

nolemiester

Wow cegodsey please be for real, you are a funny guy and all, but stop playing head games. Cut to the Chase!

N

nolemiester

Omg cegodsey i totally believe you now i checked the website. Please tell me how you solved it! I'm so eager! Please Please Please!

H

hoppperr

Spider is officially missing. Not sure of the location, but Devil's Lake SP in Oregon and Fort Prickett's SP in West Virginia have been bandied about.

This is the picture from the original blog, which has since been closed down by ATT lawyers.

I read that the solve was using only red and only x's if that makes any sense to anyone?

There is some controversy about who the finder is and I know you will find it hard to believe, but our very own CEGODSEY is involved in the controversy because of his latest clever avatar.

Someone, please, lets solve the Beetle and Pook.

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 314
H

hoppperr

I haven't verified this yet, but it may be how Spidee was solved.

"It was actually pretty simple- so simple, I was sure someone else would get it before us- so after we had thoroughly searched (or so we thought), I was sure it had already been found. It's in the knots and you only look at the red. Very similar to the ant and firefly- look only at the spaces that form an x. the middle is 5, upper left-1 upper right 2- and so on."

Peggy

Lucidious

Mar 14, 2005
I'm leaving in 2 weeks to go get Pook. In the meantime I will be working on the Beetle. I posted on ATT forums about Pooks value. Anyone heard anything about it? Just curious because I really shouldn't be going on this trip, but I can't let that token sit there any longer.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Lucid , i hope you get it . I just wish you could get there sooner . I hope it can wait for you . Kepp us posted on this even though it has been slow we are still all keeping an eye out on here and checking in . Good luck and HH, carol

zuse

Mar 18, 2005
Virginia
cegodsey - congrats! I thought the spider was in the west somewhere. I'm still surprised that a token hasn't been found in CA - such a big state with a lot of population. Zuse

H

hoppperr

Lucid:

I believe Pook was announced as being worth $3,500. But, I think it could end up being worth more just because it's Pook, if you know what I mean.

I'm glad you're going to be able to go on the hunt.

Peggy

D

Dkos2

So cegodsey did u really get the spider i heard a lot of people say u got, but how do they know it is missing for sure no one even knows the solution and is waiting for the finder to give the solution i also heard it was in WV not AZ jw so is it really GONE????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread