Treasure Clue, can you help?

C

cegodsey

Just got back. I was there just long enough to find that someone else had found it. Again, I've been cheated outta some gold. I guess it's back to making my own.

So what's up with the beetle? Why hasn't anyone found it? Are they trying to hard? Did they get the right location but couldn't find the token? Have chainsaw, will travel! My Betty is sharp as a two-toned cat in a blizzard.

zuse

Mar 18, 2005
Virginia
cegodsey - I'm so sorry. Do you really think the ant was up north? It always looked like a fire ant to me and I felt it would be found in the south somewhere. So, if the ant has been found, then there are three left - beetle, spider, and pook. I'm giving up on the dandelion seeds then, and will spend my time on other areas. Keep trying! Zuse

Lucidious

Mar 14, 2005
I think I may have to find a partner. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make the trip. I can't ask someone to make the trip without showing them my solution, so comes the task of finding someone trustworthy. Time is running out. The location is in the NorthWest near the coast.

T

TCDad

cegodsey said:
Just got back.? I was there just long enough to find that someone else had found it.? Again, I've been cheated outta some gold.? I guess it's back to making my own.?

So what's up with the beetle?? Why hasn't anyone found it?? Are they trying to hard?? Did they get the right location but couldn't find the token?? Have chainsaw, will travel!? ?My Betty is sharp as a two-toned cat in a blizzard.

Wow, that was a quick flight from Arkansas!! ? ;)

The Beetle is the next one to fall I predict. ?And, I really don't know if there really is a Pook token, despite the Pook Gem. ?But hey, the fun is in the hunt!! ?;D

Here spidee, spidee, spidee.......

Cheers,

TCDad ?8)

H

hoppperr

Hey, ERNIE!

YesDog, are you there?!

Been missing you.

Ludicious, I'm willing to travel. I sent you a PM.

Peggy

T

TCDad

Oh yeah, my trip report to Red Rock SP. (Not that it really matters anymore :()

It was a fantasticly sunny day for the trip (then again, it is Arizona). Filled the tank, cleaned the windshield, checked the coolant, topped off the oil. Oh did I say checked the coolant????? Yes I did check it, but nobody told me that the Min line meant empty (mind you there is about 1.5 inches between min and max)! After going about 8 miles up a hill on I-17 with the heat on full to cool the engine off the Red Line (did I say it was over 100F), "someone" (Ern, you know who) convinced me to check again and fill up with water. What is it with common sense these days anyway :P ;D

Well we got to Sedona at 12, so it was natural to get lunch. Ahh, the Oak Creek Brewery ;D. Then we dropped "you know who" off uptown, and got a Nat. Forest permit for those trail heads I wanted to check. Little did I know that my beautiful, 12 yo, red head daughter forgot to mention that she had her mother's cell phone in her purse. rrrriiinnnggg-rrrriiiinnnnggg..... Weird phone number from a payphone in Sedona...

Anyhoo, we got to check the trail head sign, and pile of rocks marking the trail, and got to put the red Jeep in four wheel drive before heading back into town.

Even though the Ant token was found 7 hours north the day after, it was still fun. And, if anyone is in the same area, please check out Jerome! The town's streets are switchbacks on the side of 7000 ft mountain... Quite awesome !!!!

Cheers,

TCDad 8)

C

cegodsey

Yessir, boss, I be here.

Hey Lucid, did you get the same thing I got for the beetle? ?Let's see if I can get a mass anhilation of a park. ?The answer I got was:

FILTOYNUPKEEZ

Which is obviously the Filtoy Nupkeez State Park in Nupkeez Washington. ?Map fits as well.

zuse

Mar 18, 2005
Virginia
cegodsey - would you mind telling us what pages you used to get the clues to the WA location? I'd like to cross those pages off of my list. Thanks, Zuse

C

cegodsey

What Washington location?

Either we all have quit, or moved to tweleve.org. For most everything, I have chosen the latter. Sorry :(

T

treasuretrapper

Well my trip was a total success!!
MS would be proud!
After we spent 2 days in the car, we stopped into a little Motel and went straight to our National Monument. It was fantastic! Never being there before and same with my mom, it was really a sight for everyone to see in there life at least once!
We spent the next day scouring the grounds when we concluded that it it was definetly not there. so instead we checked out all the locations close to it. We checked out some caves, moss covered limestone rock and birch trees. There was so much to do!I thought MT was georgous but this state knocked us down to um............kinda nice.pretty...i guess...........
Though we didnt find a token, my mom and i had a great time!!

PS>you might notice that i didnt reveal exactly where we went because we believe that we were close so if it is not scouped up in the next two weeks then we are going back!!

;)sara

T

Trapape

Yeah good to hear your trip was fun to bad no token.

Lucidious- Hey how has your discovery been going? Did you have a bite on someone who wanted to help you out? I hope so I have been busy with the family all week and am now just returning on this site to see what has been happening. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Tracie

C

cegodsey

Unless this has been solved, I get Q-AMULET E OCEAN STATES for the answer to Clue #3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread