• Groups.JPG
    Groups.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 268
S

stefen

sagittarius98 said:
DigginThePast said:
This chart should answer this. :icon_thumright:

Thank you! Has anyone become a diamond member?

Another 34 years 7 months 1 week and 34.54 minutes I will reach that plateau...

I will be older than the dirt I'm diggin in ;D

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does those pics under images mean?

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do we get a prize, the higher up we get? I am a hero, but I dont feel like one, and didnt even get a medal for it.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres one way to run up the post # s , DO NOT type a single word in your comment , Do Not post anything you found , ONLY Post " 20 blue thumbs up smilies a minute " and you will be ??? a gold member in a year or a member you never get to know at all because their comments are a funny face .. You can be known as the guy who posted 5000 meatless comments , a proud moment when you hit 10,000 for sure . "yeah right " I am still not sure why some are doing this , but it is ridiculous . It's like a mime .. you have to guess what the smilie face is and how it is relative to the original poster's thread :dontknow:

OP
OP
sagittarius98

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
What does those pics under images mean?

Are you talking about the posting levels pics? They are referring to how many posts you have.

Do we get a prize, the higher up we get? I am a hero, but I dont feel like one, and didnt even get a medal for it.

The only prize you get is personal satisfaction.:laughing7:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always try to reply on post that I am interested in and make a half way educated post. I just looked at the number of my post and realized that this can not be true..,lol. I will say that I have learned a lot though.

OP
OP
sagittarius98

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I always try to reply on post that I am interested in and make a half way educated post. I just looked at the number of my post and realized that this can not be true..,lol. I will say that I have learned a lot though.

It's the same for me. I did get lots of knowledge from this site, and I am always happy to pass my knowledge to new treasure hunters. I don't feel like I'm soon going to be a silver member, but I will be.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never paid any attention to the levels. This site has inspired me and taught me to be a better hunter and preserve what I find. Plus cool people and some good friends long the way. I like it when people make banner but it is not about being the best to me. It is being lucky enough to just find something worth bringing home :occasion14:

S

stefen

I never paid any attention to the levels. This site has inspired me and taught me to be a better hunter and preserve what I find. Plus cool people and some good friends long the way. I like it when people make banner but it is not about being the best to me. It is being lucky enough to just find something worth bringing home :occasion14:

What you said and the free lap dances...

sparkydog

Sep 28, 2008
Boulder Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites: Surf, Eagle II SL, GMT.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you for posting the chart, I looked all over for it and never did find it although the search was worth doing as I thoroughly explored the site. I found out how to add my picture to my posts and this is the first one on which it should appear. This is also my landmark 20th post so today I shed the "greenie" title...yippeee! As a member since '08 and a lurker before that, I must say I've learned a ton from this great site. I'm recently retired and expect to be here much more often...I'll post more and contribute if I have anything worth sayin'.

sparkydog

Sep 28, 2008
Boulder Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites: Surf, Eagle II SL, GMT.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Little Pic?

Well, post 20 did immediatly elevate me to the lofty status of "Junior Member", but my little picture which does appear on my personal profile did not accompany my post. Did I add it wrong or do Jr. Members not get one of those on their posts?

Well, a little more searching and figurin and I have a little picture. And here I thought Avatar was a bottle of water from France. hehehe Guess I'm not too old to learn somthing afterall.

Last edited:

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not yet, jeff of pa is at the top with 32,613 (just looked :laughing9: ).

He does have an awesome number of posts. He's been a member since Dec 19, 2003, which based on the 32,613 puts him at publishing about 10 posts every day for almost 10 years...wow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread