Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pffft,,,

Again ? I am not the Topic , OK ?
I just scrubbed those Post of mine that are off topic .
Yeah , I'm a freaking Enigma , tuff Darts . But the Facts I own , lead straight into
the Pedro Navarrez / El Chato Cache sites .
That is Fact . As well as the " Topic " of this Thread .

I don't come into this forum to Learn from others , I have no need to learn more .

I come in to " Share " Facts ,

and the Fact is , These 4 sites in the Cookes Range of New Mexico , are exactly the sites that Pedro Wrote of .

18 Atajos ?

Yes , many of those Caches in there .

Now , Again , I have to ask , can we allow the Subject to Maintain integrity by staying on Course ?

There already are many Roger Snow threads on many Forums , this is " NOT " one of them .
Thank You
Rog'

wildpig

Jul 25, 2015
Eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to meet Roger. I was in New Mexico around the Caballo's last summer. It was way too hot to do much, but would have been nice to talk to someone about exactly where to go.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alrighty then ,

I'll set here an awesome clue to the sites mentioned .

Etruscan Culture ( do your own research on them , I'll just give overview , a simple one )

They came from nowhere , into Italy , and disappeared to nowhere .

or so The first Material I reviewed of them , stated it that way .

Let's note their Script to begin , for it is found all over the El Chato sites .

They did not write using Roman or Latin Script , their Symbols are based in the Ancient Phoenician
just as the Paleo Hebrew Script is .

That's a Key to Ophir , the Phoenicians . We keep on that Track , roll way back 10 to 15 thousand years to Atlantis , and we're going
to find a Solution to many of the Mysteries of Ancient Times .

We will eventually discover the Connections of this site for many Cultures using it as a Repository and a Type of Bank
for making withdrawals . ( be mindful , as sdcfia pointed out as well as myself , People will grab this missive and attempt to Market it , so ,
very few concise details will be given here because of that Problem )

Ok , I ask you do some search Engine research on the Etruscan's , their Art , Script , and what ever History you can find on them .

Keep in Mind a few things I have pointed out in the Past , such as , The Phoenicians were Descendants of Atlantis . King Hiram of Phoenicia
related to King Solomon the " Land of Ophir " where deposits were secreted .

Atlantis is Key , Phoenicians are Key , Etruscan Culture left Europe for Ophir ( U.S. Southwest area )

If you wish , do some research first , then ask questions if you like , I'll fill in what Pieces I feel Comfortable releasing .

Hint #2 in this post .
Pedro Navarez Left " France " as a Descendant of a Knights Templar , with a Waybill to the area in question , NO , he was not a simple Bandit .

He was of Noble Birth , From Navarre , FACT , hence his surname as was the ,,,

be back later to fill in some dots
Rog'

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Alrighty then ,

I'll set here an awesome clue to the sites mentioned .

Etruscan Culture ( do your own research on them , I'll just give overview , a simple one )

They came from nowhere , into Italy , and disappeared to nowhere .

or so The first Material I reviewed of them , stated it that way .

Let's note their Script to begin , for it is found all over the El Chato sites .

They did not write using Roman or Latin Script , their Symbols are based in the Ancient Phoenician
just as the Paleo Hebrew Script is .

That's a Key to Ophir , the Phoenicians . We keep on that Track , roll way back 10 to 15 thousand years to Atlantis , and we're going
to find a Solution to many of the Mysteries of Ancient Times .

We will eventually discover the Connections of this site for many Cultures using it as a Repository and a Type of Bank
for making withdrawals . ( be mindful , as sdcfia pointed out as well as myself , People will grab this missive and attempt to Market it , so ,
very few concise details will be given here because of that Problem )

Ok , I ask you do some search Engine research on the Etruscan's , their Art , Script , and what ever History you can find on them .

Keep in Mind a few things I have pointed out in the Past , such as , The Phoenicians were Descendants of Atlantis . King Hiram of Phoenicia
related to King Solomon the " Land of Ophir " where deposits were secreted .

Atlantis is Key , Phoenicians are Key , Etruscan Culture left Europe for Ophir ( U.S. Southwest area )

If you wish , do some research first , then ask questions if you like , I'll fill in what Pieces I feel Comfortable releasing .

Hint #2 in this post .
Pedro Navarez Left " France " as a Descendant of a Knights Templar , with a Waybill to the area in question , NO , he was not a simple Bandit .

He was of Noble Birth , From Navarre , FACT , hence his surname as was the ,,,

be back later to fill in some dots
Rog'

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Hallelujah,

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snatched a Snipit from a Page on Etruscans : " Such was the Etruscan dominance of the seas and maritime trade along the Italian coast that the Greeks repeatedly referred to them as scoundrel pirates. "

Ships ?

Cross Sea Travel ?

Why not ?

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This stone effigy was unearthed by archies in the early 1900's at an pueblo which was a ruin, just a mound of earth, when Coronado passed by in 1542. A bit north of the Caballos. The finder reported that it's face had red pigment and the body had green.
To me it looks like a bearded individual with a long straight nose and tall hat....European?

Attachments

• stone face w: beard-cleaned.jpg
    stone face w: beard-cleaned.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 50

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi White Heart

This is a 3D Heart Treasure Symbol sitting right in the " Heart " of the El Chato Caches .

The Stone Effigy you posted , You may want to do some research of Stone Monuments at the Byblos Tanit Temple site .
Just do a Search using this : Tanit Tophet+Byblos+images

see what comes up , The " Fez " for a Hat is cool , but I think the Pottery may have clued the Archies in , if they had sought
a Mediterranean connection , rather than just assume the pottery was Native .

The Casa Grande Monument in Arizona , gave up some very interesting Knights Templar Artifacts .

However , the Archies on that Dig , missed out , because they think in Lineal , attach everything uncovered to " Religion "
and are confined in a " Thought Box "

Chato Caches 003.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some images from the Phoenician Homeland , these can as well be seen in the Petroglyphs of
the Cookes Range in New Mexico .

Note the Circle with Crosshair , That symbol was above or near almost
every Treasure Cache I visited in the Cookes Range

Enjoying this Presentation so far ? lol

It's true , this is indeed the " Land of Ophir "

Tanit in Phoenicia.jpg

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Q I knew it was to good to be true, another one added to the list.

Well Cyzak , after ten more pages , are you still impressed with Quinoa's assessment of me ?

Odd how a person that post awesome info , and truth , always has his Character attacked , isn't it ?

lol

Q is a good person , he just doesn't know me well enough .

here's another Phoenician Connection , this was a Cache Site , set up exactly as those found in Phoenicia .

it was raided by thieves who stole my Dossier with the El Chato Maps and letters in it ( circa Oct. 6th. 1996 )

and for a Fact , two of those Thieves live in Deming New Mexico and would hate to go to Prison for
Kidnapping me in '96 .

they read these pages , for a Fact

here , I'll wave at them :hello:

Chato Caches 007.JPG

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, IMO, although there's evidence someone has tried. The Cookes Range is awesome, but if caches were ever removed, it wasn't in recent modern times, IMO. Caches may exist there and are likely located elsewhere in that corner of the state. This is my opinion. Time spent in the Cookes Range is rewarding - there's a lot to ponder there. The directions to Pony Hills and Frying Pan Canyon have been posted earlier.

Now, the subject of Roger. I've known him for years and have seen him mislead a lot of "treasure hunters" like he did in this thread. He's done it over and over, and many victims have severely trashed him for it. I have no complaints about him because he's never victimized me. In fact, he's been generous with me. Why? Because I never asked him for anything. Does he know things? Yes. Does he know about everything he talks about? No. Does he tell the truth? Sometimes yes, often no. That's just the way it is. If you ask him where gold is hidden, he'll send you in circles. You're better off not asking. You've been warned.

I was a bit suspicious when he pushed the El Chato line in Post 7. Why El Chato here? Also, something about his writing style and punctuation seemed familiar. He repeated my "Cuco" reference in Post 14, which meant he was familiar the "90s Team" (real people as I've described), or a small handful of others (including Roger). The next series of posts proved to me he had real knowledge of the Cookes Range and had found the usual sites, some important glyphs, etc. I was still wondering when Post 37 had Roger written all over it - length, language, tangents, punctuation, VP references (he can't let VP be). Post 40, he used my name. He knows me. I figured then it was Roger - what's he up to?

Post 48, I asked some questions he dodged. Then many, many more posts by Roger, and all over the map (his style). Then the ring pictures (79 and 80). A dead giveaway, but I wasn't about to bust him because I was still curious what he was up to. Finally Beepers photo (98) - I knew he knew I knew by Post 101. Then he fessed up. Classic Roger, but the question remains: why, Roger? Just feel like goofin' people some more? You ought to know all about predictable human nature by now.

Oh Really , so none of the Caches in the Cookes Range were recovered ?

see pic above in post # 299

Sorry Steve , I know better , that cache was intact in Oct. 1996 .

I knew the Contents as well .

again : A Research Team of 1996 '

the Research Team I refer to , was my Elder , Myself , our Body Guards .

we visited each and every Cache in those Mountains .

I checked Caches in 2004 , as you may recall , and found several had been Raided , even more now .

Just answering to the aspersions cast at my Validity .

Sorry Man , but I dig Truth ,

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Cyzak , after ten more pages , are you still impressed with Quinoa's assessment of me ?

Odd how a person that post awesome info , and truth , always has his Character attacked , isn't it ?

lol

Q is a good person , he just doesn't know me well enough .

here's another Phoenician Connection , this was a Cache Site , set up exactly as those found in Phoenicia .

it was raided by thieves who stole my Dossier with the El Chato Maps and letters in it ( circa Oct. 6th. 1996 )

and for a Fact , two of those Thieves live in Deming New Mexico and would hate to go to Prison for
Kidnapping me in '96 .

they read these pages , for a Fact

here , I'll wave at them :hello:

View attachment 1690010

I am impressed with your knowledge BP and the trip with DTTH proves you are a man of your word that goes along way with me in my book.Folks on here have a hard time with me I search for the Spanish treasure only nothing ancient at all have I ever touched in my life I consider it sacred ground.

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh Really , so none of the Caches in the Cookes Range were recovered ?

see pic above in post # 299

Sorry Steve , I know better , that cache was intact in Oct. 1996 .

I knew the Contents as well .

again : A Research Team of 1996 '

the Research Team I refer to , was my Elder , Myself , our Body Guards .

we visited each and every Cache in those Mountains .

I checked Caches in 2004 , as you may recall , and found several had been Raided , even more now .

Just answering to the aspersions cast at my Validity .

Sorry Man , but I dig Truth ,

Reality Check?

....as in No-Good-Deed-Remains-Unpunished ?

Last edited:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am impressed with your knowledge BP and the trip with DTTH proves you are a man of your word that goes along way with me in my book.Folks on here have a hard time with me I search for the Spanish treasure only nothing ancient at all have I ever touched in my life I consider it sacred ground.

lol

well , just thought to ask if any revision came .

kinda odd , those who speak bad about me , seem to have ran away .

Guess DTTH coming out to see the stuff , is like having a Witness show up to put to rest the lies .

When I get back down there , ya'all can get a plan together , and I'll take all interested through the sites .

Make a Mass with a Mass Plan lol .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reality Check?

....as in No-Good-Deed-Remains-Unpunished ?

something like that .

Do you know where Cave Creek Park is out by New River north of you ?

Old mining Claim there on the right just before the gate into Cave Creek Park .

what is that , something like 32nd. street and New River Road ?

yepper , That is where I was kidnapped from the Night those Thieves stole the Doc.'s .

no statute of limitations on their crimes man .

I think I make some Criminals nervous .

but this thread isn't about me .

it's about Pedro Navarrez . LOL

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
something like that .

Do you know where Cave Creek Park is out by New River north of you ?

Old mining Claim there on the right just before the gate into Cave Creek Park .

what is that , something like 32nd. street and New River Road ?

yepper , That is where I was kidnapped from the Night those Thieves stole the Doc.'s .

no statute of limitations on their crimes man .

I think I make some Criminals nervous .

but this thread isn't about me .

it's about Pedro Navarrez . LOL

Yepper,......on that

and

Yepper Pedro, GO Siree.......

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bad Puppy,
Nice heart.

Other, similar stone effigies were found at nearby pueblos. Although not with the beard. They seem to have diappeared from the collections that held them.

I will search my 2-1/4 photo files (shoeboxes) to find a print of a petroglyph that I thought was a woman giving birth.
Now, I am suspicious that it is Tanit.

I should go outside and chainsaw up the big tree that fell in the last storm, but I may just read all day. Thanks for the research tips.

WH

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol

well , just thought to ask if any revision came .

kinda odd , those who speak bad about me , seem to have ran away .

Guess DTTH coming out to see the stuff , is like having a Witness show up to put to rest the lies .

When I get back down there , ya'all can get a plan together , and I'll take all interested through the sites .

Make a Mass with a Mass Plan lol .

Like you said come talk you will not bite,I have looked at your maps you had up the military has a big chunk of that closed off I always thought they did this to certain areas of interest.The University's have been going into those ares for a long long time and recovering artifacts and no one will ever see what was collected.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread