2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

A

arch

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Guys,
Anyone of you knows about water and sand traps. Im not a treasure hunter, it just happened that we found something that made us realize that we may have a treasure buried under our house. At 12 feet to 18 feet deep we encountered what they call "water and sand trap". Maybe those of you who are veterans of the Yamashita gold can help me explain this and advise me how to handle this "TRAP".... THANKS!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Realde,

Actually there were two incidents almost the same setting.One with treasure permit that was tear down(cement vault type of treasure also) and the other without treasure permit in Sierra Madre (cement vault). In fact there are several incidents (cement vault/rock boulder treasure stories) thru more than 20 years of treasure hunting with our group that is already tiring to tell.

You tell me I'm already two years in this forum and doing nothing but just posting? Excuse me.. ::). I just started last year...Doing nothing? WHAT ABOUT MY LATEST UPDATE IN SIERRA MADRE TREASURE SITES....was it just nothing?...it is WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS...and we work hard for it to gather that kind of information....

How about you Realde, can you produce even just one open treasure cave (or just fiction story)....NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS OR IMAGINATION...you can't even tell a simply...coin hunting story...

You have a lots of ENDLESS questions and doubts regarding Japs treasure story? THATS YOUR PROBLEM..YOUR TOO LAZY TO RESEARCH AND EXPLORE...It took us several years of extensive research, treasure exploration/hunting to GATHER THIS KIND OF JAPS TREASURE INORMATION...ok?? ....or maybe your just ENVIOUS of our sites...bcoz we had an ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME... while your are just in your armchair posting this forum, drooling (for more treasure stories) .....!

Your NOT a treasure hunter/explorer/researcher...definitely not a funder....So what are you? Just a SKEPTIC OR CRITIC (some people are born this way)....they add spices and glamour to ADVENTURERS AND EXPLORERS like us...ISN'T?

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Arch,
I don't know what a water and sand trap is. If your location is along the coastal area or near a river or a creek or whereas the water level in your area is shallow, definitely you encounter such water and sand between 12 feet to 18 feet deep.
I would suggest that you use a detector to determine whether your excavation has a treasure or not. If you don't have a detect, use a drill sampler.
A few years way back, I found a cement block size 4' w x 8' L x 1 meter thick, with steel wrapped around it at 3 meters deep. The water level was at 2-1/2 meters deep only. We tried to extract it by using a backhoe and a 40 tonner crane. We tried to dewater the excavated area by using 2 4" water pump but to no avail. The water pressuring was so strong....and we loss the cement block when we tried to lift it off! it just vanished. just like a quick sand.
I don't know if this is what they call a water and sand trap is

badz

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy Actually there were two incidents almost the same setting.One with treasure permit that was tear down(cement vault type of treasure also) and the other without treasure permit in Sierra Madre (cement vault). In fact there are several incidents (cement vault/rock boulder treasure stories) thru more than 20 years of treasure hunting with our group that is already tiring to tell. Q)? QUE: how about a successful recovery story of some kind. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...Doing nothing? WHAT ABOUT MY LATEST UPDATE IN SIERRA MADRE TREASURE SITES....was it just nothing?...it is WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS...and we work hard for it to gather that kind of information.... Q) Upate?? what changes have taken place or new information? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How about you Realde said:
www.explorers.org"?[/url] ? There are approx. 1500 of us world wide, This was a boyhood dream come true. ? You do not "just" join this group, "THEY" elect? you into it based upon your? record of exploration or accomplishment.? We work with the Smithzonian and National Geographic? in explorations and expeditions.? So much for armchair adventuring and expeditions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your NOT a treasure hunter/explorer/researcher...you? Just a SKEPTIC OR CRITIC (some people are born this way)....they add spices and glamour to ADVENTURERS AND EXPLORERS like us...ISN'T?

A)? See above, no comment needed.

Jose de La Mancha? (I tilt windmlls)

Attachments

• Explorers Club membership card.JPG
    Explorers Club membership card.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,586
  • Explorem Membersjp card back.JPG
    Explorem Membersjp card back.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,481

nugget

May 2, 2005

COMMENT TO GBOY AND REALDE:
you two are both different treasure hunters.....gboy hunts for money...(to be rich).....while realde hunts for fame...(popularity)...a seat in the history of mankind!, like he said for his famous sponsors.....so gboy,,,the less you defend yourself, the less you will be criticized, though i beleive your story, it will
be just a matter of time. the problem with our goal is, not for the world to be known that we found the billion cache, because so many war victims
will come out to claim something....so most probably...nothings come out even if theres a successful recovery of some sort....secondly this will endanger
your life and your family....by then gold/fame cannot be exchanged for a peace of life...unless you will give it to the poor,,,or....you can announce your billion recovery to the world, if you have the highest position in the goverment of the republic...e.g. marcos.......so be patient kabayan, you will find an anonymous sponsor soon, not the famous sponsors, and by then your dream will be realized.......to realde....may you have many more discoveries to
make, but be humble man...peace!

in this forum its much better if we help one another achieve our individual goals, not pull one another to downfall!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[

COMMENT TO GBOY AND REALDE:
you two are both different treasure hunters.....gboy hunts for money...(to be rich).....while realde hunts for fame...(popularity)...a seat in the history of mankind!, like he said for his famous sponsors

A? HI Nugget, I agree with you, however I am attempting to get gboy to be consistant in his data, "not" to destroy him.? ?Believe me I know what it is to try to get a backer.? I have "never" found one since The Tayopa story was? considered just too far out and only a legend similar to the King Solomons mines of Africa.

These are simply questions that any intelligent backer would ask.? If he can't be consistant or answer them , then this would partially explain his lack of finding a backer so far.

As for my famous sponsers?? who or what? might that? be??? I have never received any help or a peso from anyone,? I? have had to do this? by "myself" over many years.? I am also in this for fun, a buck,? and yes, fame.? But? in fact, yes,? I really can use? a buck? (lots of bucks) snifff.. hehehe

Although I know exactly where the deposit is, I cannot touch it because it is so isolated and in the center of? Narcotic plantings and? a few scattered? guerilla bands, not counitng the various? criminals hidng out in the area....I could never move it by truck without being hijacked or worse. I need a helicopter.

Any sponsers out there to finance this?? hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so be patient kabayan, you will find an anonymous sponsor soon, not the famous sponsors, and by then your dream will be realized.

A)? See above about famouis sponsers, sigh .? Yes I agree, one must have dreams, no matter how impossible they may seem or difficult to reach, and if one doesn't at least try, one has no room to complain.? I, and others,? have suggested that gboy not set his sights so high and go for more sure (?)? smalll ones to personally finance himself.? This is what I had to do.

He should sort what he actually has, present the most feasable one to an investor, and be consistant in the known details!? He also should look for a small one himself, not wait for an investor for the big one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.......to realde....may you have many more discoveries to
make, but be humble man...peace!

A) I am on the trail of others right now, simply because I presently can't easily recover the existing one, does not mean that I should drop everything.

As for being humble, I am not known for having an inflated ego. The Tayopa data was mentioned because gboy asked what have I done besides sit in an armchair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jose de La Mancha (I tilt wndmills)

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

1) You want an update of Japs treasure?
How about we have found .... 2 or 3 sites every month? 100+ sites in our inventory .... Does your "claim" Mining group can find 2 or 3 mine site a month...I don't think so.....Do you really want to see cave gold bars stockfile of our old folks? WE HAVE ! But we are not ready for armed conflict, bcoz there are armed groups/politician/military roaming along the way.....just why we choose other less hostile open cave treasure site.

2) Beside we have also mining claim 500 hectares....we started documentation since 2 years ago...WE found 62 grams per metric ton at TOP SOIL (sand/rock sample - Assay of Bureu of Mines)...we will use this mine claim later as front for processing treasure gold bars...(we concentrate in gold bars not mine gold sand which is tedius work)
what your assay in your mine?.... 5 gram per metric ton.....10 g/mt maybe?...TSK, TSK.

3) You showed me Explorers group? Whats that...never heard...Japs or Yamashita treasure hunters is more famous with lots of websites?....Read Marcos gold book,Asian Loot,Tigers Treasure, Yamato Dynasty, Gold warriors....we are there...secretly.

4) By the way, your in the depensive now! FINALLY, SOMEBODY QUESTIONING YOUR CREDIBILITY AND MINE "HOAX" STORY....Do you think we will easily believe your Mining claim story......NO WAY .... TELL YOUR STORY TO THE MARINES...!!!!

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU REALDE, WE ARE JAPS TREASURE HUNTERS with extensive experience and research...AND YET YOU QUESTION OUR CREDIBILITY AND STORY.....How can you do that if you yourself is not a JAPS TREASURE HUNTER and have NO knowledge what so ever of Japs Treasure? If I were you, READ, RESEARCH AND EXPLORE JAPS TREASURE first....that way you could be worthy CRITIC or NUISANCE...

If you claim to be MINER (we don't believe anyway), get out our Japs treasure post and.....GO POST YOUR OWN MINE CLAIM...OK? or maybe you already did it.... and nobody bother to read anymore....ooops ... ;D

To: Treasure Hunters,
Sorry for the incovenience....a uninvited miner wanted to debate with japs treasure hunter in Yamash-ita post.....wrong move...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[]

2) Beside we have also mining claim 500 hectares....we started documentation since 2 years ago...WE found 62 grams per metric ton? at TOP SOIL (sand/rock sample - Assay of Bureu of Mines)...we will use this mine claim later as front for processing treasure gold bars...(we concentrate in gold bars not mine gold sand which is tedius work)
what your assay in your mine?.... 5 gram per metric ton.....10 g/mt maybe?...TSK, TSK.

A)? Sheeesh,? ?62 grams =? $806 Us dollars a ton, three of you should be able to dig and process 5 tons a day.? 5 x? 806 ==$4, 030 Us? @ 70%? recovery,= $2,181? Us daily, $ 15,267, ?week,? $61,068 a month.? Just? one week/month? of actual "work" would provde your financing.? So what is keeping you?

I won't bother to ask for the geological structure of this mine.

As for the 'Tayopa claims they comprise 3500 hectares, assays are still private for many reasons, and it isn't really important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3) You showed me Explorers group? Whats that...never heard...

A)? You have a computer, just? go to? ?www.explorers.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....we are there...secretly.

Q)????????

By the way, your in the depensive now! FINALLY, SOMEBODY QUESTIONING YOUR CREDIBILITY AND MINE "HOAX" STORY....Do you think we will easily believe your Mining claim story......NO WAY .... TELL YOUR STORY TO THE MARINES...!!!!

A) Defensive?? nope, that is just? a bit childish at this point. Nothing to prove since " I" am not promoting or looking for a backer..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU REALDE, WE ARE JAPS TREASURE HUNTERS with extensive experience and research...AND YET YOU QUESTION OUR CREDIBILITY AND STORY.....How can you do that if you yourself is not a JAPS TREASURE HUNTER and have NO knowledge what so ever of Japs Treasure? If I were you, READ, RESEARCH AND EXPLORE JAPS TREASURE first....that way you could be worthy CRITIC or NUISANCE...

A)? Are you sure that I am not really a potential investor asking questions??? As for that matter, most in here are not "jap Treasure hunters", so they shouldn't ask questions?

If you claim to be MINER (we don't believe anyway), get out our Japs treasure post and.....GO POST YOUR OWN MINE CLAIM...OK? or maybe you already did it.... and nobody bother to read anymore....ooops ... ;D

A) I have never brought up mining?? Nor have I ever claimed to be a? miner have I?? I only mentioned a treasure find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Treasure Hunters,
? ? ?Sorry for the incovenience....a uninvited miner wanted to debate with japs treasure hunter in Yamash-ita post.....wrong move...

A)? sigh gboy, you are being a? bit? silly? Appol. Jeff.

Jose de La Mancha? (Itilt windmills)

p.s. gboy,? If interested in checking my mining claims, which do not belong in here, go to http://wwweconomia-dgm.gob.mx? " Tayopa 1, Tayopa 2, Tayopa 3,.,? La Escondida,.,? Magia, ., &? Fortuna 15. ."

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy
What's the use of having so many treasure sites(hundreds of them as you claim), filled with so much gold bars(hundreds of tons of it), if there are no proofs of it's existence! Just tales from other people. You may have those treasure maps but is it authenticated by the ones who placed those gold bars?
In treasure hunting, we follow a very simple rule: L A V A= L-iving pointer, A-accurate maps, V-isible signs, A-accurate detectors. Each letter constitutes 25% success. If your sites has this, then see for yourself to be credible.
Many treasure maps are peddled for solicitation for a financial backers for such expeditions by sindicates here. Faked gold bars are sold all over. We read so many incidents in the newspapers about these groups duping foreigners and rich filipinos. How many times have I encountered these groups in my province..........I have seen so many "gold bars" being traded to us but none are real. Piles of them!!!!
So, don't react badly if there are critics on your stories.

badz

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Burried/hidden treasures in the Philippines are all true. From early chinese traders, spanish qonquistadores who stayed for 400 years in Phil. island and the japanese warriors who hid most of the war loot from asian countries. Although most of these stories are true, it is also true that some people are using these stories to dig gold from the pocket of the so called financiers. This is a simple equation of greed against greed. Con artist are using other's people's greed in luring them to enter into their games. I have met these people from different parts of the country. From Zambales, tarlac, vizcaya, Isabela and other northern part of Luzon. All I can say is all these treasures are true, but don't be a fool to believe that someone has a gold bar and he needs to sell a piece of it so that he can have enough money to use in selling his remaining gold bars. This is where greed comes in. The greedier will be the loser. As a wise man is always saying, "If you have some piece of gold and want to encash it, leave your old place and starts a new life in another/new place, but if you want to stay at your old place, try not to change your lifestyle for sometime". Gold as a treasure is God given, but as Luciper comes in, greed is always there. This posting is not to discourage treasure hunters specially from overseas; but to give them awareness on how things are going on from my place.

ANGEL_09

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Pic I am Posting Below Comes From an Amateur Yama-s-h-ita Treasure Hunter, who would like you to see it. He is trying to get more & hopefully Clearer Pics Thru to me to post.

I tried to Explaine to Him how to post them , But he's still having trouble.

Maby it's better for now, AS he also asked :

IF anyone knows Someone or a Place over there where he can "SAFELY" take some of his finds,
(some kind of Bones, and Shell Crafts he found 33' deep in his Excavation site.)
IF anyone can Help Him Post Below & maby he will contact you Or Tell me it's OK to Forward his INFO to You. For Security Reasons I will NOT give his Name or EMail without his Permission, I hope you understand.

The PIC (S) will be of his Activity, Finds, Intresting Rock Signs, & Symbols.

I'll add Pics as he gets them to me.

HAPPY HUNTING ALL
JEFF

Attachments

• 8-4-05 7\'33\'39 PM.jpg
    8-4-05 7\'33\'39 PM.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,943

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

? ? ?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Pic I am Posting Below Comes From an Amateur Yama-s-h-ita Treasure Hunter, who would like you to see it. He is trying to get more & hopefully Clearer Pics Thru to me to post.

IF anyone knows Someone or a Place over there where he can "SAFELY" take some of his finds,
(some kind of Bones, and Shell Crafts he found 33' deep in his Excavation site.)
? ? ? IF anyone can Help Him Post Below & maby he will contact you Or Tell me it's OK to Forward his INFO to You. For Security Reasons I will NOT give his Name or EMail without his Permission, I hope you understand.

He has Just Come Back from his 3rd. Exploration and
he is asking for Expert Advice,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? HAPPY HUNTING ALL

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?JEFF
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Attachments

8-4-05 7\'33\'39 PM.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5,073
    8-4-05 7\'33\'39 PM.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,657
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

? ? ?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? ? ? IF anyone can Help Him Post Below & maby he will contact you Or Tell me it's OK to Forward his INFO to You. For Security Reasons I will NOT give his Name or EMail without his Permission, I hope you understand.

He has Just Come Back from his 3rd. Exploration and
he is asking for Expert Advice,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? HAPPY HUNTING ALL

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?JEFF
?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLA< go go jeff, this is what I like to see..Someone actually doing something. The Phillippines have one heck of a lot of legitiment treasures. They do not need the Yamashita thingies. I have no doubt that a heck of a lot of war loot was buried by individuals, but not in the quantities of the Yamashita story.

After a few weeks of research, thanks to Gboy's insistance, I now have grave doubts on the Yamashita Gold. It seems that one of the principals who originally photographed the 172 maps has been convicted of Gold fraud, credit card fraud, and other nice thingies. The same goes for many other principals, the so called Gold Budda is questionable . Even Roxas is questionable. Seems that there is always an excuse. l also found a questionable site that offers copies of the original photographs of all 172 sites for $ 150 US ??????

Jose de LA Manch ( I tilt windmills )

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: BADZ,
You keep on nagging me doubting my treasure stories....DO YOU WANT TO SEE GOLD STOCKFILE? WE CAN SHOW YOU THE OWNER'S HOUSE (AT HIS BACKYARD THERE IS A DRY WELL...ENTRANCE TO HIS TUNNEL WITH GOLD STOCKFILE)...DO YOU HAVE BUDGET TO GO TO THE AREA, AND NEGOTIATE THE OWNER REGARDING HIS GOLD HAULING, SECURITY...ETC?...IF YOU DON'T...better ...shut up....
The owner are SLEEPLESS NOW bcoz the whole town are suspicious that he is hiding treasure...he can easily be massacred... HOW WE ARE 100% SURE....one of my men, take picture and 12 kg. gold bar sample from the stockfile. The owner is selling 12 KG. GOLD BAR FOR 50,OOO PESOS ONLY,.... we can't afford it...our money during that time was 10,OOO pesos only !....our only souvenier is GOLD STOCKFILE PICTURE....CAN I POST IT? ...NO WAY...INTELLIGENCE GROUP IS MONITORING THIS FORUM !!
WHY WE ARE NOT OFFERING THIS PROJECT TO OTHERS POTENTIAL INVESTOR/BUYER?....NO WAY !!....it took us years to locate this asset....and only us... should benefit from this first....if we have budget.

To: Realde
If we have a good mine porject, why not mined the area?....WE DO NOT LIKE PANNING GOLD DUST/NUGGETS....ITS BETTER TO LOCATE GOLD BARS.....THE EXPENSE IS THE SAME ANYWAY.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
i am not interested to see the picture of your gold pile!!! What I am interested is to see and touch your gold. I am not stupid to go to that place and do the purchasing and risk my money. If your gold is true, try to bring some of those gold bars to civilization so we could have it assayed and do some business with you.......
Raise the 50,000.00 and purchase from the holders a 12 kg bar and bring it to civilization for a test buy.
will contact you on your cell phone for negotiation.

badz

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gboy said:
....our only souvenier is GOLD STOCKFILE PICTURE....CAN I POST IT? ...NO WAY...INTELLIGENCE GROUP IS MONITORING THIS FORUM !!
? ? ?

gboy :

This is JUST a Suggestion, No Ulterior Motives other then WE LOVE SEEING PICTURES OF GOLD HERE AT TREASURENET.

? IF you just Post the Pic of the Gold, Intelligence, can't tell where it's at, or even IF it's Real.

? ?"Intelligence" in their case is, just a COVER, so they can collect paychecks? ;)

? IF there is Someone or Something in the Backround of the Pic,

Either Black it out in "PAINT SHOP" or take another Pick with a Sheet Blocking the Backround.

You could even Ad a Newspaper with an Up to Date Headline.

Just Use a Newspaper from 100 miles away.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Disclaimer:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO CATCH YOU AT ANYTHING.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?This is NOT an Attempt to Prove you a Liar.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?if ANYONE Other then GBoy QUOTES "MY" Post for the Purpose of making ANY TYPE
? ? ? OF ACCUSATIONS against GBoy, You will Have Your Post DELETED.

? ? ? ?The ONLY Reason for this Post Is , We Love to see Pics of Gold.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?JEFF

Attachments

• ex-sov.jpg
    ex-sov.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 2,805
  • ex-sov.jpg
    ex-sov.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 2,775

nugget

May 2, 2005

to anybody who wants to see a pics of gold bar (esp. jeff) ...here it is...
but before, i have to make it clear that this pictures wasnt from me...i saw it in the internet...obviously its public already but i am not claiming its from me...though in my opinion its authentic...judge it for yourself...the website where i downloaded this pics are not in existence anymore(correction...the website is still available)...permission from the rightful owner to post this here...again...Disclaimer:THIS PICTURES ARE NOT MY PROPERTY, i just want you to share my joy of seeing this pictures...

maybe the 12.5 kg that gboys is talking about is like this 12.5kg cambodian gold...email me gboy if its like this pre...

i will be posting 5 pictures with description...

picture 1..
Another picture of the same? 1996 recovery of Cambodian gold showing a close up of one bar.? The five stars can be seen clearly stamped on the metal.

picture 2..
Another picture of the same? 1996 recovery of Cambodian gold showing a close up of one bar.? The five stars can be seen clearly stamped on the metal.

picture 3..
Another picture of the same? 1996 recovery.? Each bar was stamped with the word Cambodia and five stars.

picture 4..
The 1994 recovery included over 100 tonnes of 12.5 Kilogram Cambodian bars of between 18-20 karats each with an assayed value of US$135,000 per bar

picture 5..
Picture of 75 Kilogram Dore bars still in their original "burial" site that were recovered in 1994 also on the Philippines.? A total of 20 bars were retrieved from this site and assayed at 21-22 karats with a market value of between US$900,000 and US$1 million each.

this 75 kg bar i love to have....peace!

Attachments

• cambodian gold 2.jpg
    cambodian gold 2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3,817
  • cambodian gold 1.jpg
    cambodian gold 1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,600

nugget

May 2, 2005

picture 4 and 5

Attachments

• cambodian gold 5.jpg
    cambodian gold 5.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4,376
  • cambodian gold 4.jpg
    cambodian gold 4.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3,164
  • cambodian gold 3.gif
    cambodian gold 3.gif
    123.4 KB · Views: 2,431

nugget

May 2, 2005

ooopss...
the picture 3 should be above...anyway just follow the sequence..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread