2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

gboy is right that greed will bypass any laws, anywhere. For some real investigative reporting with documentation, read this online book. Maybe it will help you understand what is really going on in the world today, much of it has to do with the treasure in the PI,s. They even intimate that W is involved.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretgoldtreaty/contents.htm

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
HOLA JEFF: I was in the Phillipines in WW-2, Cebu to be exact.

I am curious, why did the Japanese choose to use the islands to store this metal?

Since it was collected from the Asian areas and in transit, why didn't they just continue on to the homeland where it would be relativey safe and could be handled leasurely?

The High (Generals) Japanese knew early in the war that they could not hold on to the occupied areas, so why build elaborate hiding places to which they probably would not have access to, or even legal right to?

Of course our present fiasco in handing billions of $$US in Iraq, most of which has just disappeared and is unaccounted for, could explain. hehehe.

Not all generals were as motivated as the subject in one of the posts.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

? Gold Sales - gold is sold in troy ounces and troy pounds. There are twelve troy ounces to a troy pound. If you are selling 16 avoirdupois ounces per each pound for the official gold price then you are ripping yourself off bigtime. exanimo, ss
~~

A) I was being a gentleman by not mentioning that

1 oz. av = 28.35 grams x 16 oz. = 458 grams #Av.
1 oz. troy = 32.15 " x 12 oz. Troy = 356 " #Troy.

You go from there as to which ton desig. you wish to sell it. heheh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I posted in the other room on Philippine gold, why was it buried there in the first place? If it was from one of the Aisan countries it was in transit. Why not just continue on to japan where it could be handled leasurely.

All top officals, including generals, knew that they could not keep the occupied countries, so why bury this loot where they probably could never recover it?

It defies imagination how anyone could keep such an operation as described secret, no matter how many might be killed to keep it so? Even the Germans couldn't do this.

Am curiius..

Incidentally I was in the Cebu/Mactan campaign

Jose de La Mancha (tilting windmills)

]

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

we went to the town looking for food provision like rice. We found a friend and offer us a sackful of (palay) undried rice...but we have to dried it first before it would be milled into rice. So, it took us 3 DAYS to dry the palay(undried rice) and milled it.

Q) Most towns that I ever went to in the Phillippines, had stores with rice etc. already milled, plus other foods ready??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, 4 carabao cart haul the 75 kilos gold bars aprox. 2 tons...and they vanishd into the jungle. Bcoz of thoe incident ...we LOST 2 TONS OF GOLD...it took us 6 month of blaming each other...why we did not GUARD the concrete...

Q) So you had a concret box of aprox, 8 cu ft with 2 tons of Gold inside, perhaps weighing 4,400 lbs? How did you manage to lift it into the truck? 5 men having access to the actual lifting = #880 each? Even using boards as a ramp, it is somewhat of a formidable task. Am curious for sure.

75 kilos = approx 200 + #. How did you know that they were 75 kilos?
? ?
[/quote]

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HOLA? Gboy:

( Q) How did they manage to wrestle that stuff through a 2 ft hole?

(Q)? In post # 66 your 2 tons of Au is carted off by unknowns in carts, then in post # 243 a you are hijacked for the same thing by officials??? How many concrete, refrigerator sized, things did you find?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butz:
(Q)? Never heard of a gasoline or desel portable generator to run a drill????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth Labe

(A)? this was the comon way to mine in the 15-1600's if your were isolated.? Fires were also used to ventilate the mines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jose de La Mancha? (tilting windmills)

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Realde,

Thanks for having a lots of question regarding our adventure in Sierra Madre, it only means your interested now????

1) How we manage to lift 8 cubic feet of concrete with 2 tons of gold?
Sierra madre is logging town with hundreds of heavy equipment to haul big and heavy logs.....how we haul....WE HIRED A LOGGING TRUCK WITH WINCH THAT CAN EVEN LIFT 5 FOOT DIAMETER LOG !!!!....SO HAULING A SMALL 8 CUBIC FEET OF CONCRETE WITH 2 TONS OF GOLD IS SOOOOOO EASY FOR THIS LOGGING TRUCK...OK?
.....by the way, the concrete is not buried...it is 4 inches expose along the seashore, sometimes people dried fish on top of it...

2) Our concrete was confiscated by unknowns or by politicians?
Remember WE ARE NOT IN THE SITE BCOZ WE ARE DRYING PALAY RICE....according to the neighbors they saw armed people break our concrete vault and haul the gold by 5 carabao carts......according to our investigation ,we suspect that it was probably men of local politician....therefore we do not know EXACTLY if it was men of politician or unknowns...WE ARE NOT SIMPLY...THERE...ok?

3) Why dried palay and instead buy rice from the store????
That's a s---- question.... DO YOU THINK IF WE HAD MONEY.... WE WILL STILL DRIED PALAY RICE? WE ALREADY SPEND OUR MONEY HIRING THE LOGGING TRUCK....WE ARE PENNILESS THATS WHY WE WENT BACK HOME AND DRIED PALAY RICE.

4) Why spent 3 days to dry rice??
The wife of my partner is a nagger...she does not want us to dry rice for our treasure hunting consumption ONLY....she wanted all 20 sacks of rice to be dried...so that if we go for treasure hunting for several days...her wife will no longer dry the rice which is tedious work.

5) How many concrete we found in the area?
We found two concrete...the first is concrete drum ( we break it, empty probably just a marker)...the second is the 8 cubic feet ref size concrete....rest is history.

6) Is there still concrete vault out there??
According to our asset, along a sea cliffwall, they saw two ref size concrete with chain to another concrete....the concrete is exposed along the cliffwall shore and chained to other concrete which is submerged to water....

We are not interested in these concrete projects although 100% it has gold...simply bcoz you need to buy or hire a boat and need breaking equioment with genset..in which we do not have that kind of logistics..........we will look and revisit for open treasure cave with stockfile of gold....its much better photo ops...isn't it?

SO....ANYBODY WANTED TO FINANCE US NOW?

M

metal_jacket64

welfred said:
Hi guys!

To be balance in your opinion regarding Yama-s-hita's treasure here in Philippines, try to read the? book written by a Filipino? Eric San Juan entitled "Marcos Legacy Revisited: Raiders of the Lost Gold".? It might help you find what you're looking for.

Yes, I read it many times and meet Eric San Juan personally in a TV Progmme of Commander Lahi. He is a personal courrier of Marcos while in exiled in Hawaii.

There some truth to it. He said about the only key to recover this wealth is The Unity of the Filipino People. With many vested interest politician alike We can't pursued a Country to gave back those deposit.

M

metal_jacket64

gboy said:
To: Jeff pa,
? ? ?Why do you pay to your friends for help?
I trust my 3 friends and there is NO problem with them. The people that we pay are the laborers who haul and lift the concrete vault into the truck to our designated site. And they leave...and comeback to steal our treasure.

To: pkpk4me/ eathabs,
? ? ?Remember its just an ordinary and usual treasure tip or lead. We got several of those tip every week. We demolished several of these kind of concrete vault...with nothing on it. Its Just an ORDINARY AND NORMAL TREASURE routine, take the concrete vault, put it in our area, produce food...and demolished it. IF WE ONLY KNEW THAT ON THAT DAY, THE CONCRETE VAULT IS 100 % SURE WITH GOLD....I WILL DEMOLISHED IT EVEN WITH MY BARE HANDS......AND PLEASE DON'T BLAME US...WHY WE LEAVE IT UNGUARDED.....bcoz WE HAVE BEEN ALREADY DEBATING AND BLAMING EACH OTHER WITH MY TEAM MEMBERS FOREVER....

? ? ?Anyway...its just another treasure real life story...we still have worst than that....not worth to tell...it only shows....Japs treasure are for real....enough for story telling...SEND IN YOUR DONATIONS....SO THAT? I CAN GIVE YOU TREASURE STORY OF A LIFETIME...

Gboy have you heard of Commander Alibasbas and Commander Roger Rosal He alive and kicking He just live in Manggahan QC. He can show and guard you while digging your traesure in Dumagat. Those NPA Commander are Marcos organized guard of the treasure so better ask their permssion. Have you ever heard of 24 K Backdoor General. Asked permission to them and the'll show you the way. Goodluck

M

metal_jacket64

RealdeTayopa said:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
HOLA JEFF: I was in the Phillipines in WW-2,? Cebu to be exact.

I am curious, why did? the Japanese choose to use the islands to store this metal??

Since it was collected from the Asian areas and in transit, why didn't they just continue on to the homeland where it would be relativey safe and could be handled leasurely??

The High (Generals) Japanese knew early in the war that they could not hold on to the occupied areas, so why build elaborate hiding places to which they probably would not have access to, or even legal right to??

Of course our present fiasco in handing billions of $$US in Iraq, most of which has just disappeared and is unaccounted for, could explain. hehehe.

Not all generals were as motivated as the subject in one of the posts.

Hi Mr Tayopa, its simple logic why most treasure are hidden in the Philippines. The Americans has bases in the Philippines since 1900. You cannot just simple win a war againts the American in the Philippines. But it proved them wrong when they beat the American in their stronghold. So they thought American will not come back to the Philippines or if they will comeback They can't win againts the Japs which alreary gains a stronghold. So they decided to bury in the Philippines since Philippines is accessible. Since they cannot passed the sea lanes between Japan and Philippines bacause of the US sub are blocking the supply route.

But Gen.Mc Arthur promised He return and recapture the Philippines from Japs so He with full back up. The Atomic bomb scared the hell out it. Thats why they surrender or else they turn the Japs lands into rubles. Don't you think so?

War is all about war booty.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Metal Jacket,

I don't know personally Commander Alibasbas or Ka Roger Rosal, I just heard and saw them on radio or tv....next time on our expedition...we don't need guard anymore.....the best security is......TOTAL SECRECY...

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,

just wondering what kind of a professional TH you are! You claim that you're an experienced TH, full of real treasure sites informations. One that is well verse when it comes to this matter.....
How come you've found and lost a treasure for some miscalculations on your part? Just wondering...........

badz

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Badz,

Yah, I consider myself professional treasure hunter based on my extensive treasure research experience....failure on concrete and maybe diggings is just an ordinary and normal routine in treasure hunting....becoming professional treasure hunter, you must experience personally and learn ALL these OBSTASCLES/FAILURES/SETBACKS.......actually we consider it not a failure but our treasure success is.. ONLY DELAYED.....ok?
By the way, whats your treasure hunting story? will it sustain SCRUTINY or RIDICULE in this forum...try it also....and depend your treasure story...kaya mo ba?.

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Gboy, Since you've posted your name and address here, it seems to me that your advantage of secrecy is gone. In such a high stakes game as this, you are likely being watched, and any suspicion that you have found anything will bring out the bad guys who will take it away from you again. And maybe even eliminate you. How will you overcome this possibility? What's to prevent all your data and info from being stolen now, before you get close to any gold? if you hire 'guards', who will protect you from them once you make a find? If you haven't asked yourself these and other similar questions, you need to do that and have a better plan. I have an interested investor, who has looked at this, and their position is that it is very risky at this time. An open forum is not the place to discuss this either. if you stll have my personal email, please respond there. Thanks.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
As I've said, I and my group are just plain adventurers and TH is just one of our hobbies. We enjoy detecting only on our free time-during breaks from our hectic business schedules. Likewise, we are not financiers or operators of any positive sites, if there were..... therefore, I've got no stories to relate on this forum until I've got something interesting to tell :)

________________________________ ground level

============ entrance
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ / 5 meters
/======== \
/ \ == ceiling
/ \
/__ _/__\ 5 meters
/======_/ \ ===ceiling
/ : : : : : _/ \ _/
/ : : : : / \ _/ wooden stairway
/___________/___\ 5 meters
| ::::::: _/ | ___ceiling
| _ / |
|_____/__| 2 meters chamber #3. 9 ft x 9 ft x 6 ft

Just figure this out if this is credible........ okey?

Badz

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Badz,

Your site look fine...go dig for it....just tell us your story later.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Badger Bart,

1) How to overcome being monitored?
I don't....in fact its my intentions and shout to the whole world to monitor me....Its useless for them to monitor me, they will not get anything...the best way is to talk to me and ask where my treasure sites....I AM WILLNG TO PINPOINT SEVERAL OF MY SITES ANYTIME...ANYWHERE...
Treasure hunting in P.I is just ordinary and normal...and we have several treasure sites...the most difficult to find are the FINANCIER...

2) How to prevent datas and info from stolen?
Its useless for them to steal datas and infos from me....why? I AM WILLING TO GIVE ALL THE DATAS AND INFOS THEY WANT AS LONG THEY FINANCE OUR SITES....they want treasure maps? we can give them,how many they want? as long as they are serious to finance it...no problem with me...

3) How to prevent our find?
Aaaaahhhh, thats a different story if we already have treasure....change address,celfone,identity...etc...I have the advantage bcoz they do not know when I will get treasure....hopefully soon...

4) What if they operate our site without us?
Ex: Sierra madre treasure sites....even if they use satellite imaging,mining airborne geophysics...they will not find our treasure cave sites...why? Simple, there are hundreds positive sites in that area...they can't locate our exact treasure sites, they will be confuse...in fact, in the the 90's mining company explore the area using airborne geophysics...they where confused...bcoz every place is sparkling, so many sites...besides if you don't have live pointer guide,even if you put 10,000 troops to comb the area, you wil not find it due to density of the jungle....there are also armed groups in the area...

Any questions...or ready to finance me now....pls. hurry.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

gboy,
it has been dug!
the sketch is not a map. it's the actual contour of the hole that was filled up with back fill. all the diggers did was remove the backfill and eureka!!!!
I was not part of the team who excavated it. I was just hired to detect the site and fortunately I detected it correctly...... no more no less.
it was the talked of the town and maybe province wide because it was broadcasted in the radio for a week. it turned messy at the end!

badz

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gboy:
"they want my information they can just finance me"

A) Frankly you puzzle me.? You apparantly have never heard of the little techniques used to obtain information or control such as practiced by our local narcotic? growers for far less money.? Such as having your fingernails removed one by one, or your testicles? slowly crushed with pliers, and on.? In other words only in the movies can one resist dedicated questioning.

Here, to only intimidate the local farmers to let them use their land, they simply chop off arms or kill entire families. What the greedy ones could dig up to obtain your information could be quite interesting.

I, personally, am only all too aware of this problem.

Also they do not need your information, they can just watch you, then when you have brought it out to easy accessibility,? just gently? (?) remove the problem of disposal of the Gold from you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

On your concrete boxes, how did you/they remove the gold?? Was it cast in with the concrete or were they loose?? ?If cast they were an integral part of the concrete and so much much have been torn off to remain with the concrete pieces, no? (yes I know, take all of the concrete with them, hehehe)

Incidentally, 2 tons of? gold would occupy only 1.66? cu. ft.? The rest of the box/vault?

If loose there must have been evidence of a loading point - door?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In one post (243) they removed the Gold with 5 carts -? the other (66) with 4 carts??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In (66) the laboreres removed the Gold, in the other (243) armed men did?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In one post you did not have one or two days food, this after obtaining a permit whch cost $20,000 pesos, plus the rental of an expensive truck, plus three laborers, etc.?

Surely you must have had 10 -15 pesos left over for food?? I suspect that the owner of the ranch must have had something that he would have shared with you, especially after seeing the concrete? "vault"???

I , myself,? have gone without water 3 days at? a time in my explorations throughout the world,? once without food for some days.? If I had had the excitment of what you supposedly had, I could have easily gone another day or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

One must admit that there are some descrepencies, which makes one remember the old adage? "Always speak the truth then you do not have to remember the details". ?????????

JOSE de La Mancha (I tilt windmills)

Attachments

• .jpgsolo backpacking trip into the Sierra del Gigante.jpg
    .jpgsolo backpacking trip into the Sierra del Gigante.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,273
  • .JPGEXPLORERS CLUB MEMBERSHI PCARD.jpg
    .JPGEXPLORERS CLUB MEMBERSHI PCARD.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,224
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Hello Realde,

You are really curious with my exploits in finding treasure concrete vault...that's good it only means, maybe after answering your doubts , you can finance me? just kidding I know for skeptics like you, cannot be convince, no matter what kind of explanations I will explain....simply bcoz you don't believe japs treasure exist...anyway here are my answers to your doubts...

1) 2 tons of gold would occufy 1.6 cu ft, the rest of box or vault?
The concrete is aprox. 6 cu.ft look like a refrigerator....during war,in a hurry/retreat and without steel box or vault in the remote area, the Japs simply PUT / MIX / MOLDED the gold bars with concrete, some they buried it, some they put it exposed hoping some locals may not notice it...indeed it was not noticed for 60 years..until our group notice it later...

2) if loose, there must be exixtence of loading point door?
What are you talking about loading point door? the gold bars was simply PUT/ MIX / MOLDED into refrigerator size concrete...thats it, no more no less !! ....its just a simple job, your imagination is so vague, you make things complicated...

3) 4 or 5 carts, laborers or armed men?
Here we go again....., I explain these several times...when we left the area, the concrete vault was still there, when we came back a few days later, it was torn / broken into pieces, we even notice among the broken pieces of concrete molded shape of 75 kg bars usually 4" X 4" X 16 "....when we investigate the neighbors, some say they carted it with 4 carts, some say maybe 5 (they do it at night), some say by laborers, some say by armed men of local politician...HOW THE HELL DO WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? WE WERE NOT THERE WHEN THEY BREAK IT....ONE THING FOR SURE...THERE WAS GOLD BARS....AND IT WAS GONE...PERIOD...OK? ..... don't blame us...we have been doing that later for almost 6 months...

4) No food for 2 days? and yet have budget for treasure permit 20,000 pesos?
When we went to Sierra madre, our budget was 20,000 pesos, the area is more or less 500 kilometers from our city place, we spent 2.5T for fares going to area, 10T for food/expenditures for almost 2 weeks stay in the area, when we got a tip of c.v. we hire logging truck for 5T, NO MORE FOOD BUDGET DURING THE TIME,WHEN WE SAW THE CONCRETE, the remaining 2.5T is reserved our fare going home....we expect we still have plenty of rice in my friend place, unfortunately it still palay (undried rice), thats why we are delayed....BESIDE WE DO NOT HAVE TREASURE PERMIT THAT COST 20,000 PESOS, IT IS NOT NEEDED IN THE AREA...
Why we are not excited and break it away? During that moment we are NOT 100% SURE if it has gold in it (we do not have metal detector), its like an ordinary routine for several years, bcoz we have been bringing several suspected "concrete vaults" to our area and found nothing....and suddenly there's a concrete when turned out later to have gold...the rest is history...

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU, A VERY PRECISE TREASURE STORY LIKE A NOVEL?....HEY ! I have several treasure story to tell regarding my treasure exploits.....and I don't have the time to tell all.....espcially to skeptics...ok?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Realde,

Y...its just a simple job, your imagination is so vague, you make things complicated...?

A)? yep I do don't I??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW THE HELL DO WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? WE WERE NOT THERE WHEN THEY BREAK IT....

A)? Quote, post 259, #2,?" We showed them the treasure permit, they just tore it up and took the Gold--"-.

~~~~~~~~~
4...BESIDE WE DO NOT HAVE TREASURE PERMIT THAT COST 20,000 PESOS, IT IS NOT NEEDED IN THE AREA...

a) See above!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
? ?.

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU, A VERY PRECISE TREASURE STORY LIKE A NOVEL?...

A)? No, just consistant ones
~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....and I don't have the time to tell all.....espcially to skeptics...ok?? ?

A) apparantly you "do" have all of the time iin the world, since you have been doing nothing in the 2 years of your posts??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. A "professional" is one that earns his living doing something--where have you earned a single Peso treasure hunting in the two years of your posts? This makes you an amatuer or --???

Jse de La Mmancha (I tilt windmills)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread