2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

M

merx688

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Senor Tayopa, back then relationships with Filipinos and Americans had become friendly.? Corregidor was only one place, there are lots of other massive bases for things other than coastal defence. The shipyards and coastal defenses in Subic bay and Sangley Point, Fort McKinley (Fort Bonifacio) where the President is suppose to hole up, Nielsen Field, Nichols Field and Clark Field (the biggest airbase outside of the mainland), Camp O Donnel, Camp John Hay, the Navy Headquarters in Dewey Boulevard,? the bomber and fighter bases in Cagayan De Oro, the supply and logistics airstrips in Cabanatuan.

Oh and the Filipinos used arrows, spears, rifles, thompsons, grease guns and captured jap equipment to fight in Worl War II man, they even had old yellow Boeing Peashooters flown by Filipinos that shot down a zero. The Americans flew P-40s.?

But during the prior American war---los insurrectos had artillery and what were in those days modern rifles (we bought them wholesale in HongKong).? They even had a cavalry and a small navy? :)? you couldnt win an open battlefield engagement those days without artillery and cavalry si senor tayopa? Oh and while the Spanish branded them insurrectos...those Filipinos were a legitimate army with ranks and pay and was under the command of a civilian revolutionary grovernment (check out the back of our 5 peso bill).? They even had their own flag (the one you see today but the sun had a face).

Those Spaniards sold the Philippines because it wasnt worth having with all the insurrectos going about.? I heard the Spanish Governor General surrendered after one volley from two American ironclad warshiips in Manila bay?? Im not sure if it was one or two broadside volleys.? Bacolod was even completely overrun by these insurrectos prior to the American arrival and declared themselves an independent republic for two weeks I think.

Oh by the way those massive guns you see in Corregidor? they were mostly mortars and howitzers not cannons like those on Fort Drum

Mga Kababayan, Huwag po maging dayuhan sa sariling bansa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hello! Jeff how are you? i have another item you can post for me (please) it was found on a small island close to a small cave a 9 yrs.old boy found it he says there's part of it that is a little rough so they try to cut? a glass and he said it did cut the glass , i never seen it yet personally, but i am going to, IF some guy in the NET know what is it thanks again? Ed p.s.it's about 48 grams they say it more lighter in the dark.

Attachments

• 48 grams.jpg
    48 grams.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,385
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Mr. Philips,

In behalf for my treasure partner Sarob, i would like to reply regarding your views..." our 20 maps are not authentic golden lily maps?"
You maybe right, But you maybe also wrong ! Bcoz these treasure maps were pirated out from Davao Japanese consulate (big volume) in the 70's.....the medium and smaller treasure site maps, were stolen from Japs veteran who personally visited the treasure areas...

Who will decide now if SEAGRAVE RESEARCH ARE COMPLETE?? YOU...I don't think so...I have read seagrave book Golden Warriors...his research is BASED ONLY ON MAPS, GBC, DOCUMENTATION, A FEW TESTIMONIES AND MAYBE A FEW SITE VISITS..

YOU KNOW WHAT IT LACKS? ...ACTUAL TREASURE AREAS AND TREASURE SITES ( THATS WHY NO PICTURE OF ACTUAL SITES...OR EVEN A TREASURE SYMBOL PICTURE OF THE SITE WAS ON THE BOOK!! )....YOU EVEN LACK TESTIMONIES OF THE ACTUAL TREASURE AREAS LAND OWNERS, WHO COULD POSSIBLY AUTHENTICATE THE BURIALS OF THESE 172 TREASURE SITES....SEAGRAVE EVEN LACK ACTUAL TREASURE SITE VISIT IN LUZON, VISAYAS AND MINDANAO...

Meaning your research is LIMITED MOSTLY ON PAPERWORKS.....NOT ON ACTUAL TREASURE AREAS....
So? how can you claim that seagrave research is complete? You even boast that you are with him?

Example: You keep on mentioning late Balmoris, the 172 map holder....Do you know where he actually live in Vizcaya, Have you been there in his barrio? Have you talk personally his neighbors?....how about his son who is hiding now?
How about? The many monkey site treasure? tunnel 6,.... have you been there? or maybe seagrave? .....I don't think so?

FOR YOUR INFO.....WE HAVE MORE THAN 20 YEARS, EXTENSIVELY TREASURE RESEARCH ALSO....ON ACTUAL SITES COMPLETE WITH PICTURES...OUR RESEARCH NOT ONLY ON MAPS, DOCUMENTATION, TESTIMONIES...BUT ON ACTUAL TREASURE SITES !!
By the way....OUR OLD FOLKS... RECOVER SEVERAL TONS OF GOLD THRU TREASURE HUNTING AND TREASURE WERE GIVEN TO LATE PRES. MARCOS....unfortunately our $400 MILLION, treasure share were sequestered by Cory gov't....SO, WHO IS MORE CREDIBLE TO TALK ABOUT TEREASURE? SEAGRAVE WITH HIS PAPERWORKS? ...OR US...WHOS OLD FOLKS RECOVER SEVERAL TONS OF GOLD ALREADY?
Now....who do you think we have COMPLETE TREASURE RESEARCH...SEAGRAVE ...OR OUR TEAM?.....its up to you to know...
We are filipinos...we are here on the Philippines....WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE NEAR TO THE TREASURE SITES.....
SO?... WE EXPECT OUR TEAM TO HAVE ...THE BEST TREASURE RESEARCH...THAN ANYBODY ELSE...ok? ;D

M

merx688

Hi Gboy and Mr. Phillips,

I agree with you totally. 1) evidence seems to point out that there are more maps 2) Curtis stopped looking around when he was handed the maps by Balmores, he simply assumed the remaining sites were smaller 3) Balmores is not who he claims to be -he was not the errand boy and he was not who he confessed to be (rear admiral something) later to Curtis (we all know polygraphs? can be beaten) 4) Balmores lied about his source for the maps. 5) Balmores and Giga did not know how to operate the sites (ever wonder why that is?)? Why didnt they just show Curtis the airshaft in Teresa?? Why didn't they show the back door to almost all golden lily sites? (yes most have? access for a person?to check if the contents are still present -- thats what where your D friends have picked up those items Gboy )

Curtis did not spend a lot of time doing background and character checks on the people he dealt with.? He simply did not have the time and this was not his objective.? While Seagrave's work isn't complete, it is the most comprehensive out there. But Id like to emphasize that it isnt complete.?

Even the Nip emperor lost track of some caches and had to bring back and interview some of his surviving officers---some of whom even diverted their loot.? Look ha, if one prince supervised all 170++ sites, in one year, he would have spent less than two days per site in a year! Yet we have Balmores saying he spent 2 and a half weeks in Teresa, a week in Corregidor.? What about time spent in transit? They didnt have choppers back then and airstrips where few.? The two princes were even together--yet more time wasted.

Maybe Gboy could add some missing chapters to seagraves work, he has seen some interesting things first hand. :)

Ed

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Senor Tayopa, back then relationships with Filipinos and Americans had become friendly.?,

Q&A) but when the Americans took the Philippines away from the Spanish, they inherited the rebels and hunted them down like animals - ?"Oh the monkeys have no tails in Zamboango" . ?There was no love between the Americans and the Philippinos in those days. By the time of WW-2 ?things had changed.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corregidor was only one place,

A) But the only one with heavy mortars for use against battle ships , and tunnels for protection..

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh and the Filipinos used arrows, spears, rifles, thompsons, grease guns and captured jap equipment to fight in Worl War II man, they even had old yellow Boeing Peashooters flown by Filipinos that shot down a zero.? The Americans flew P-40s.?

A ) I thought that we were talking aboubt the early 1900's? ?Then there were no grease guns, Jap equipment, or even aircraft??

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But during the prior American war---los insurrectos had artillery and what were in those days modern rifles (we bought them wholesale in HongKong).? They even had a cavalry and a small navy? :)? you couldnt win an open battlefield engagement those days without artillery and cavalry si senor tayopa? Oh and while the Spanish branded them insurrectos...those Filipinos were a legitimate army with ranks and pay and was under the command of a civilian revolutionary grovernment (check out the back of our 5 peso bill).? They even had their own flag (the one you see today but the sun had a face).

A ) None of this was evident when ?the Americans first took over the Philippines??

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those Spaniards sold the Philippines because it wasnt worth having with all the insurrectos going about.? I heard the Spanish Governor General surrendered after one volley from two American ironclad warshiips in Manila bay?? Im not sure if it was one or two broadside volleys.

A) I seem to remember a ?Spanish battle ship being sunk in Manila ?bay with the loss of some thousands of sailors, courtesy of admiral Dewy, among other things?????

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

? ?Oh by the way those massive guns you see in Corregidor? they were mostly mortars and howitzers not cannons like those on Fort Drum

A ) No argument there.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember the Spanish also were beaten in a Province called ?"CUBA". ?Another one that the ?US ?gave independence to later.

Jose de La Mancha ?( I tilt windmills )

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gboy.....As I said, I'm not here to debate with you or anybody else. All I said was that your maps are not authentic Golden Lily maps, because they are not.

This forum has other people saying they have photocopies of maps from before the photocopier was commercially available and all sorts of other things that are not possibly true.

Sterling has spent 30 years researching this, along with 24 other books he has written on various topics. Read some of the reviews here with respect to Gold (Not Golden) Warriors, the third book that he has authored on this subject matter: and tell me that these people are not experts in their respective fields: http://bowstring.net/

He still learns more such as who was really hung immediately after the war. If you know your history, you know what I am referring to. Sterling has no interest whatsoever in publishing highly confidential subject matter such as actual sites.

To think it wise for him to do so is questionable among other things. To even be discussing this matter in a public forum is also not wise when it comes to confidential facts, loose lips sink ships.

Numerous murder threats have made him a wiser man, ever since he published The Soong Dynasty, and he is not about to publish sensitive material in a public domain work. He had to self-publish Gold Warriors as it is due to the threats to publishers and his and his families lives. Sometimes discretion is smarter that bragging about everything one knows. I have never claimed that Sterling's work is complete or finished, nor I have ?boasted that I am with him?.

I have worked very closely with him for years as part of being trained to be heir apparent to the only person who has made the only documented recoveries in history. Where's you proof you your successful recovery?

I simply told a disingenuous person in this forum who says that there is no treasure to stop attacking the character of somebody who doesn't waste time, like I am right now, in forums like this, and therefore does not have the opportunity to defend himself, although he doesn't need to, his work speaks for itself.

He is a highly respected and noted historian and author, not a person spending time in this forum bragging about things that should not be discussed here. Those who really know, don't talk...............Those who know nothing talk a lot about what they think they know to impress themselves and others.

My research is not just based on studying the history, and I am not going to tell you where I have been in the Philippines, nor am I going to publish photographs in this forum or anywhere else. Maybe I'll see you in Manila.

These types discussions take place with high level encryption and firewalls. I doubt if you have either if you think a public forum is a good place to discuss highly confidential matters.

I know exactly where Ben's house is, and he has been tested extensively, including use of the double-blind scientific study method to confirm his relationship with Emperor Hirohito's' brother and cousin.

I have hundreds of hours of videotape of this and a lot of other things that you will never see published. I am well aware of the many monkey site, and tunnel 6, I have Ben on videotape pointing out tunnel 6 now that you mention it, the cemetery, etc.
I can tell you details about hundreds of other sites right down to the Kana, Kanji, Katagana, and Hiragana, and other symbols that the cartographers used, because I studied these languages. Have your learned these languages to be able to use AUTHENTIC maps?
You saying ?I don't think so? doesn't mean much to me because you are dead wrong. 20 years isn't much experience, especially when you don't know all of the other historical details that come into play.

You have pictures, great. I have hundreds of hours of videotapes on actual sites, but I don't choose to brag about it. Yeah, Cory got you too, probably after she got Fort Santiago........is that something you want to brag about? That's a big credibility booster. Recovering it is one thing, keeping it is another.

Are you legally set up for security, refining, certificating, transporting, dealing with the legal ramifications of 14 Countries who would love to see your recovery with their hallmarks and mineral deposits proving the origin?

So, to try to be brief, and to answer your question, the answer is not you, me, or Sterling, as you just said that you failed, and Sterling has no interest in treasure hunting, he is an authentic historian who has risked his life to educate people, mostly about politics, biochemical warfare, economics, etc., and I don't have funds to put my knowledge and access to the maps to use.

The WWII loot in the Philippines is just a small story that you are focused on, and you are not seeing the big picture, but I hope that you keep the next several tons next time so you can retire and spend less time in message boards like this.

All I did was stumble on this site and comment on somebody attacking my good friend and my colleagues character, somebody who knows absolutely nothing and is trying to convince people who know even less that no looting took place before, during, and after WWII. We may not agree on everything but at least you know the truth, and I respect that.

Best Regards and I wish you the best luck!

Wayne

M

merx688

Ah mi amigo senor Tayopa,

&A) but when the Americans took the Philippines away from the Spanish, they inherited the rebels and hunted them down like animals - "Oh the monkeys have no tails in Zamboango" . There was no love between the Americans and the Philippinos in those days. By the time of WW-2 things had changed.

this would be referring to the Tausug tribe of which I am one, they lived in our version of the Wild West (the wild south in this case) but the rest of the country (so many other cultural groups) was enjoying the period of american annexation (thats from 1920 to maybe 1940).

Corregidor had the largest coastal defences but it isnt true that there were not tunnels elsewhere. Manila (the docks) to the coast of Laguna lake is only 4.29 miles...well within the range of anything larger than a destroyer parked in Manila bay and well within the range of Corregidor's mortars if it was ever captured and its guns turned against Manila. So those tunnels exist under Manila...and hey they are there anyway, let them connect to other cities.

I am sorry you got confused with World War II and the earlier war, my statements were confusing its because my brain is always multi tasking and sometimes it walks all over the place without my permission. To clarify, the Katipunan had artillery and what was then modern rifles. They also had cavalry units and a small flotilla that was the first navy. They also had their bolos of course but NOT spears. By the time WWII started, the guerillas had been unable to keep pace with the arms race--thus the increased variety of weapons from arrows (but not spears) particularly in Southern Luzon to those boeing peashooters, unfortunately no artillery.

The americans probably knew about the insurrectos but that wasn't much of a threat to them. That spanish battleship you mentioned--was a wooden spanish galleon parked on pier 9 in Manila bay. The sailors didnt want to venture out because of the two American warships in the bay. As one American account said--the gunners leisurely finished their breakfast of carne norte in tins and then fired at the ships in harbor. White flag was raised therafter.

Ed

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Gentlemen,
Why do you need to announce all the treasures we have in our place? Was it really necesary? For what? What benefit will you people get from it? Do not entangle yourselves into the the web of the spiders. The more you talk the more juice will be extracted from you. "The best thing, is to keep something secret and wave it under their noses so that they will never know what they are looking for."

Angel

Teburshock

Dec 13, 2004

Hi Jeff of PA,
i've seen something like that of your picture, that's an opal. I have some pic if you want. one time we want to sell the item.(28 pieces) nobody wants it. I think it's hard to sell something like that. i'm not sure. maybe anyboby here knows where to sell that.

Teburshock

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Turbo, You Can Post Here IF you Can & Want.

ED will see Then.

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

http://photos.yahoo.com/boylara2002/url] eto mga markers

M

merx688

Senor Taypa,

Look at the photograph of the book above.? That is an explored tunnel complex and it isn't under Manila nor at Corregodor. The drawing isnt scaled I think. The ones under Manila are narrower and longer (miles and miles)? with lots of adjacent chambers and stairways, even latrine facilities since you might have liquidity problems getting from point A to point B in a vehicle like a truck.

Just so that you know they exist. This long discussion was started because you doubted the existence of these tunnels no? Senor Tayopa, hay muchos tunnels aqui.? Hay muchos tunnels aqui y son largos y? grandes. Also they are muy viejo.?

I understand that you fought in Guadalcanal and were stationed for some time in Cebu as a serviceman and you find this pretty much hard to believe because you have never heard of it before. But you see, you were not privy to information in the hands of the OSS at that time. Unlike Uncle Douglas who had his personal bunker and his good friend President Quezon's constructed in the existing tunnel complexes. They moved to Corregidor to save Manila from being razed FYI.

:-\
Ed

N

Noble Metal

Just take your Opal to the Largest Professional Jeweler in the City; and then go to the next, and the next, for prices. (That can be worth some nice money around a ladies neck. - But you better get many opinions/prices from Jewelers, and they would be paying wholesale at most.

Manila, Hong Kong, and places, is easy to sell.

PS: Hi to all of you. Angel_09 is TOTALLY correct, X92 billion million, the more you men keep talking the more people and the faster the money is going to leave your islands and country.

Whats your purpose? To bring more people?

Time to wake up and stop talking about specifics.

M

merx688

I was just trying to educate this ONE mexicano here on some history which could be read from any of the grade school textbooks here.

Angel09, Gboy and his party are smarter than that. A jap officer once estimated that it would take a hundred years at least for a well equipped group working round the clock to recover all the loot. Besides, there is one positive effect to all this, Filipinos will become increasingly aware of what the Jap tourists and CIA operatives are looking for when they come into town. Believe it or not, these are probably the only Filipinos actively searching today, so maybe private landowners wont be easily taken by Japs, the CIA or their own government.

Just my opinion. I'd welcome comments including yours Senor Tayopa

N

Noble Metal

You are totally correct Merx in if the native men and property owners were reading here; but of course they are not; it is the treasure hunters abroad that are reading :) and then that are going to come to the Filippino farmers house :)

So, its not going to help in your thinking.

If you love your people and country, then its time to go to sleep on the subject, lets go hunt South America ;D

M

merx688

Noble,

Yes but guess what?...those farmer's kids ARE on the net and I am sure 90% of people in any town have cellphones.? Also I'm pretty sure their Grandparents mustve briefed them.? Almost every family there was a victim of Jap war atrocities and they still remember.? Just trying to justify my point :).

I'm gona retire for now.

mga kababayan, alam niyo kung ano itsura nang mga hapon at koreano diba? Magsumbong po sa inyong local barangay captain. Yung mga Americano CIA ganito suot nang mga yan: boonie hat or baseball cap, short/neat haircut, shades (usually pilot's glasses), dockers shirt (original, yung colors tulad nang red and orange na wala sa SM), or a collared shirt na hindi available sa Robinson's o SM, dockers slacks (orig) or jeans.? Waterproof construction shoes usually, may dalang cash (peso and dollars--100 dollar bills), may dalang laptop, may dalawang celphone na luma (motorola usually), may dalang palm, may dalang mineral water, walang tan kasi galing States.? Nakasakay sa rented taxi/hotel taxi. Pag nagpakilalang pastor, UN, GreenPeace, Avon, Peace Corps, jehovah's Witness, herbal door to door salesman pero ganyan ang ayos---CIA yan. Mag ingat po.

The ones with the tan, bad haircuts, cargo pants, carrying backpacks are treasure hunters.

Hehe I had to try to warn them Noble, now what about South America? ;D

? ?

M

merx688

To the opal holder, my advise to you is to bring that to HongKong or to the United States, the biggest jewellers here are crooks and cronies. I can say that beacuse they are relatives and I am looking after your welfare. Contacting reputable buyers over the net then making the transaction is also a safer option.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you that is a big one.

M

merx688

Put your opal on any dark surface....do you see colors? If you see colors then it is real and could be worth a lot. Do not apply oil to it and do not expose it to etreme heat and cold.

About 95% of opals are not worth much...if you got one that is black with lots of colours--those are the expensive variety. Could that be anything other than an opal?

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Merx6888 is 100% correct on all counts. The Filipinos were, and are, innocent victims who got caught in the middle with respect to this WWII loot.

Read The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang is you want proof of the systematic looting and atrocities that the Japs perpetrated during the war. Live bayonet practice, rape and disembowelment in the streets, beheading contests, etc.

There are at least 14 Countries that feel this loot belongs to them, actually more if you consider that many European Countries moved their bullion treasuries to Singapore for safekeeping from Hitler. Guess what Country the Japs conquered first after they brutally killed Queen Min in 1898? You got it.....Singapore, big surprise, huh?

So you have all the wealth of Asian, as well as European Countries, accumulated for centuries, that ended up in the Philippines when the Americans set up the naval blockade during WWII, preventing the shipments from making it back to Tokyo.

Sure, this was looted from these other Countries, Marcos was afraid that it would start WWIII with China if word got out, but what about the children that eat food from the dump in Tondo when they are sitting on top of great wealth?

I would hope that everybody agrees that the Filipinos deserve to benefit from having this loot in their Country for 60 years. Even if it is returned to the Countries of origin, the amount is so vast that the people of the Philippines deserve and should get enough to eliminate poverty and maybe help Gloria with the terrorism that is bred by poverty. Does anybody agree with me?

Wayne

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread