2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

M

merx688

2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Japs took over some mines in those islands and their refinery got cut off. They trasnported those via submarine but were ordered to hide them along the Philippine Pacific coastline en route to Japan.

Those were hastily buried no traps. Look for caves and caverns near safe coves because they carried those on foot from their subs.

Oh and Realde, Im not looking for investors, looking for people who actually know something about the topic.

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bob Curtis would roll over in his grave.

Ocean7 said:
it was quite interesting and revealed some fascinating bits of information about this so-called treasure.
Of note were the following:

a) there is an industry in the Philippines selling bogus maps of supposed treasure cache sites

b) there is a industry selling fake gold bars to TH'ers

c) the American who claimed to have seen a map with 172 sites was a con-man with a known record for gold-related cons

d) F. Marcos created and perpetrated the myth surrounding all the gold supposed found to "cover" the fact that he was taking gold from Central Bank in Philippines. Over 7 tons of gold are unaccounted for by the their Central Bank. F. Marcos was a very sly crook!

e) a whole industry is supported by TH'ers going there and hiring out local help to dig holes all over the place. It feeds the tourist industry and BOGUS TH'er investment industry. That is why the government over there does not try to discredit this whole story.

f) many natives actually believe they have real maps and spend many wasted hours looking for bogus treasure.

g) one group of TH'ers spent almost 1 million dollars using the supposed map showing 172 cache sites from the Am. con-artist who claimed to have personally been involved in uncovering some of the sites for Marcos. They dug nothing but dry holes and lots of dirt. Two natives (hired out) were killed by a cave-in on one dig.

h) it is generally believed by experts that a treasure once existed and has been recovered.

i) occasionally, salted finds would appear in the news, and generate renewed zeal and interest in digging those millions in gold supposedly left behind by the Japanese.

Draw your own conclusions!? ;)

M

merx688

Dear Wayne,

It was 18 tons missing from the Central Bank during Marcos' time not 7 as every other reference material states (maybe you should ask whoever is publishing those things where the other 11 tons are).? There were also 12 tons missing from 1941, this was captured by the Japs in Corregidor from USAFFE forces.

Marcos was not just sly.? He has one of the highest IQs ever recorded, he was like a mix between albert einstien and ponzi.? Using IQ as a basis,? hes smarter than Castro, Kruschev, Kennedy, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Cahirman Mao and Bush. Cmon, this guy was put in jail for murder prior to becoming congressman and president(at 30 something?).? He took the bar exam from jail, scored one of the highest scores and defended himself successfully.? Now OJ should have taken him as counsel.

It is true what you said.? The treasure/s doesn't/don't exist.? I haven't seen any proof of it myself.? Gentlemen, let us pack up and go back to our lives.? The gringos have determined, thru their extensive wealth of informnation? that what we are looking for does not, in fact,? exist.

Of course The Philippine government, the American Govt and the Japanese all have stated that it does not exist.?

So please take Mr. Phillip's statements, which was expeditiously done? by cutting and pasting somebody else's well-researched statements seriously and as THE one single truth to this topic.?

Mabuhay pa po kayo Mr. Phillips

;)

?

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I apoligize if you think that I cut and pasted somebody else's posting. This was the first time that I posted, and I guess I put my comment in the wrong box It's funny how things can be misconstrued. With all due respect, my very good friend, Sterling Seagrave, would be highly offended by people who don't agree with his 30 years worth of studying this matter and publishing three books on the subject. I worked closely with him while he was in the process of publishing Gold Warriors:

http://bowstring.net/gold_warriors.htm

and of course I have read The Marcos Dynasty:

http://bowstring.net/marcos_dynasty.htm

The Yamoto Dynasty:

http://bowstring.net/yamato dynasty.htm

as well as many of the other highly researched books that he and others have published with respect to this matter. Sterling and Peggy are noted historians and well-respected investigative authors, and their findings are incontrovertable. Of course you have not seen the recovery from Fort Santiago, and others, as these projects are done in strict confidence.

I am well aware of FM's IQ, quite familiar with recoveries made by Cory Aquino, Fidel Ramos, and Gloria. Again, with all due respect, you should take the time to read some of Sterling's work, and I would suggest that you get the CD-ROM of supporting evidence before you draw the conclusion that you seem to have.

I'm not here to debate with anybody, but I think it wise to look at all the facts, not what is published by those that have a need for, and appreciate strict confidence. You will never find Sterling posting in forums like this, because he considers it a waste of time. If you read a few thousand pages of his well-researched work, you may agree.

M

merx688

Hello Mr. Phillips, are you referring to that wonderful book you can get from amazon? the one with the free cds, the one with the radio interview of Peggy seagraves? I have read it. As I did the Golden Karat (good but not organized) and that MacDougal book (bad reading).

Well if you respect seagrave's work and if you know Curtis/O Brien then you would know the truth.

You are correct, everything has been found and retrieved including Fort Santiago, San Agustin, Teresa, the Nachi, Corregidor, Los Banos, Fort Bonifacio, Camp Aguinaldo, NAIA I saw them take everything out as a kid. Every last truck, DORE bar, ingot and buddha.
All gone.

Mabuhay to you sir.

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello,

Yes, you are partially correct. Mc Dougald is ex CIA who tried to frame Bob Curtis/aka Mark O'Brien for double murder charges when the three workers hit the Japanese sand trap at Fort Santiago, and two of them died. Of course you know that McDougald wrote Asian Loot, and yes, poorly written, he is not, and never has been an author. One of his CIA buddies is doing life for smuggling drugs. I have the testimony from the Philippine Congressional and Senate hearings on this. Of course Cory Aquino got the mosler safes and other loot that she had a contract with Cutis to recover. Marocs only recovered 1/3 of Teresa when he got spooked and abandoned the site. I have a notorized contract with a wealthy luxury home builder who now owns the property. Yes, Marcos recovered the heavy crusier Nachi before the portion he got from Teresa. As to Corregidor, Ramos only got a small cache, not any of the mapped sites like Battery Wheeler,Topside, etc. This was yet another CIA blunder. Of course I know Sterling's work, we have been good friends for a long time since I learned Kana, Kanji, Katagana, and Hiragana to translate the maps with Curtis who died January before last. So, you are partially correct about a few sites, but you are missing about 170 of them. There are 175 maps, not 172, because Ben kept 3 aside. I just returned from Teresa, Rizal, and it simply amazes me that most Filipinos that live in Manila don't even know that there are 35 miles of tunnel complexes beneath them. But you probably know this. :) No, I am referring to Gold Warriors that Sterling and Peggy published with CD-ROM's of supporting evidence, and they are not free. You do know more than most I have seen on this site, but what you know is the tip of the proverbial iceberg. This is FAR more than should be devulged on a public forum. You may want to email me privately if you are interested. You are not far from several mapped sites that have not been recovered. Marcos only had $100 Billion in gold certificates when we kidnapped him and exiled him in Hawaii according to Don Enrique Zobel's sworn testimony, this isn't even a fraction of what was pllaced in Teresa, not to mention 100's of other sites. Best Regards ~ Wayne

M

merx688

there are 42 miles of tunnels and there are more than 300 sites

M

merx688

Mr. Phillips,

Lets see what kind of resources you got on your hands.? Why don't you look me up and contact me via my email?? You could always use those agency intelligence funds congress grants every year.

Thanks

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:) I thought you would know about the tunnels. Only 175 were Imperial mapped sites, there are more than 300 if you count small officers caches, etc. :)

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

merx688 I'm not sure if the note to Mr. Williams was for me. The Agency is always interested because they NEED the funds since the Borland Act was passed requiring them to get an Act of Congress for funding covert operations. I did send you an email. This forum is outside of my firewall and has no encryption, so you can consider everything here as having been read by those that are in the know and interested. My resources are all for Teresa since the man with the money owns the property and many other sites are no longer feasible, as you probably know, unless you have a contract with Gloria, since many are beneath churches and other Government historical monuments.

M

merx688

Dear Mr. Phillips,

Do you think Ben and Paul would have given up ALL the maps? He even had some committed to memory. Those 170++ sites were the ones he HADN'T been to personally twice (first time was when they put it in). Those are Golden Lily sites---from only one faction, also the emperor himself kept a number of personal stashes which he delegated to people other than the two princes.

Also those Officer stashes, aren' t that small :)

Oh--Ive been inside the tunnels.

Thanks

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

merx688 Pol tried to bribe a lie-detector examiner that the owner of Teresa subjected him to. The examiner told the owner, and he had the test administered anyway. I doubt Pol's credibility. Ben, on the other had passed rigirous tests that Sterling put him through, old photos of Japanese Princes, etc. Yes, even though Ben did not know how to use a phone, he was 100% honest and had an exceptional memory. I have 100's of hours of video tapes of him in Montaban, The Antiploo Hotel, etc. Yes, many of the Emperor Hirohito's caches have been recovered by the Japanese. You can see photos of this on the CD-ROM's that accompany Gold Warriors. Yes, you are 100% correct, some of the "small" officer's caches would make you and your family VERY comfortable for many generations to come ;) You would be amazed if you saw the contracts that "Mama Mary" transacted for FM, simply amazing!

M

merx688

Mr. Phillips,

Well maybe if youre in Manila I could buy you lunch, in a restaurant with access to a tunnel hahaha

Ed

M

merx688

well, you should go to Manila Pen then

M

merx688

maybe 50 meters, just cross the street man

N

Noble Metal

Ok men, take it private to e-mail, but Jeff and Ocean7, and all; you can now and Forever know that this subject is very very real, and is why I have purposely stayed off of this subject for the last 1.5 years, and later, and friends Always..

S

sarob

Mr. Philips,

Pardon me for intruding in your discussion....bu I think my team has more "treasure credintials" to speak of...we have more than 100 treasure sites....20+ treasure maps...20 years treasure hunting experience....and 15 OPEN treasure cave sites....for your information...our old folks work with CIA Mr. Bustader and Mr. Frank B. Higdon in recovering Japs treasure from late 1960's up to early 1980's....we have documents to prove, that our old folks were able to PRODUCE AND DELIVER thru treasure hunting....tons of gold...you can contact us at [email protected] celfone: 09178244129

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread