2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Yamash-ita Enthusiast,

? ? 1) Regarding the "alleged platinum picture" merxx was right with the density for platinum should be 21.45 gram/cubic centimeter and it should wiegh 1.2012 kilos, assuming its 100% pure.
? ? ? ? My fault is not looking to the properties of materials and get the platinum metal density at 20 degrees celcius...what I did was take a quick glance at the post picture,and? I ASSUMED IT TO BE FAKE....(without scrutinizing it....hey, I am not very well interested at assaying at somebody else alleged platinum picture).
? ? ? ? But my wild guess assumption is correct bcoz, ITS INDEED FAKE....because the picture assumed it to be 3 kilos....and the orig wieght should be 1.2012 kilos... 8)
? ? ? ? FYI, I'm a former test engineer in semiconductor company....testing/assaying diffferent kind of metals with hi-tech instruments is one of job....my apology if i didn't scrutinize the picture properly.

? ? 2) My comment on "rough diamonds" picutres was NOT TO DISMISS THOSE BALLS AS TREASURE MARKERS, but only as alleged "rough diamonds"....and i stand my observation that those BALLS ARE FAKE....its just an ordinary CRYSTAL BALLS....
? ? ? ?I NEVER MENTIONED THAT THESE BALLS CANNOT BE FOUND IN TREASURE AREAS...

? ? ?3) What i said "LARGE DIAMONDS" are usually put in expensive and beatiful containers bcoz of its RARITY.....however...some ORDINARY SIZE DIAMONDS...can be found in drums, pitcher, metal boxes...etc...?
? ? ? ? ?Meaning....usually FEW RARE LARGE DIAMONDS...are usually in beautiful container....ordinary diamonds...in ordinary containers....these are most common observation for those who recovered LARGE DIAMONDS

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

merx688 said:
jeff of pa,

Coffee of course, if it was beer then you would use a clear mug so you can see how dirty or clean the beer is? ;D

I think I'd Prefer a mug I can't tell Weather the Beer is Dirty or not.

? If I saw it was Dirty, I might be thinking of that,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? While Downing it.? ?:D

M

merx688

Gboy,

hehe great! now joe has to describe the site to us. Why would anyone put that thing in a cave diba? Why all the trouble and why did Joe dig it up? Did he have a map perhaps?

Gboy, you think thos xs around the base of the ball are what i think they are? What does X mean pare? Vicrocs stated x was for boxes of Au (IJN)

M

merx688

People especially Filipino hunters with puhlenty of experience ;), care to comment on this nice looking waterfall in the Visayas?

Attachments

• 17004849641247l.jpg
    17004849641247l.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,104

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sure is Beautiful

M

merx688

Here is another pretty waterfall for your comments ;) the three pics are 777s

Attachments

• 17719079765232l.jpg
    17719079765232l.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,042
M

merx688

This isn't a waterfall but anybody out there familiar with this luzon town?

Attachments

• 16156819446454l.jpg
    16156819446454l.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,003
M

merx688

yes jef, exactly what the jap officer said

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Merxx,

Sure those waterfalls are nice indeed, if it has treasure? we do not know yet...unless we have to inspect meticolously the possible marking in the sorrounding areas...
I have a very sad experience in waterfalls....
We have a family owned waterfalls in Samar island ,Philippines...we have not visited it for decades... When I visited it last 2003, I noticed 6 round hole markers (as big as plate) on the side of the waterfalls, instinctively I recognized it as a possible treasure marker....when i investigate and ask why 100 meters from our waterfalls, there is a newly construct mini dam. Our tenant told us, it was built by JICA (japan Intl cooperation agency) who donates mini dam to depress areas...and TO MY DISMAY....THEY DIVE FOR SEVERAL DAYS WITH COMPLETE DIVING GEARS ON MY WATERFALLS...POSSIBLY TAKING TREASURE...
If the Japs construct dams...what the heck they are doing on my waterfalls which is far from their area of construction work scope....doing some diving works without our permission...
I realize all along that they are doing treasure hunting without our knowledge...
The IRONY OF IT...I'M DOING SOME TREASURE HUNTING IN LUZON ISLAND...WHILE THE JAPS WITTINGLY DOING SOME TREASURE HUNTING ON OUR WATERFALLS WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE....
Whew....treasure hunters are indeed....unique BREED... ::)

J

Jef of PI

nice pics merx :o

yeah, alot of japanese hunters are posing as humanitarian companies donating dams, schools, highways, water tanks, water reservoir etc... obviously they really are interested in looking and recovering treasures...

I am warning Engineer Ano of the Northern Commission of Indigenous People... most of his donations are backed up by Japan Bank of International Commerce.... you help these japanese too much, almost all the buildings and water tanks/reservoir of the people in cordilleras are donated by your japanese comrades, it's time to give something back to the people whom you cheated most of the time. Those are our waterfalls and you just give it to japs what's hidden in it easily for your greed of money.

WaynePhillips

Oct 8, 2005
Manila & California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would not call the Japanese comrades, they looted this wealth from other Countries in WWII, and they effectively agreed to forfit it when they lost the war and signed the peace treaty. To come back and remove it now is looting again in my mind >:(

N

Noble Metal

Very Very Nice, please be sure to save that as a personal Souveneir forever, that is a Beautiful piece..

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Joe,
Have seen the photo. Very nice. But something bothers me about the marking; be careful. The object might be encapsulated inside a poisonous material. I might be wrong but be careful anyway.

Angel

M

merx688

Nice sign there joe:), did you find that near the ball? Answer the question first then Ill tell you what it means

Gboy, these three pics were shown to a pointer, he then pointed to the photographs where to look for several artifacts. Just
these very same pictures. In the three pics, balls (iron from the 2nd, rock for the first, and three rocks for the market) were found in hidden caverns.

We then radiod the dimensions in inches and symbols to him and he identified several sucker deposits plus, other markers and the entrances to the main cache as well as booby traps. Take note that these are Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao sites. We never told him where they were exactly. These are 777s and one is a 999 we think, because of extensive interviews with some of the locals, ex-prisoners and valets. Also some Japs have been going to one of the sites with maps in their hands.

How could he know all this by looking at the photographs? Anybody had any experience like that?

M

merx688

joe,

dont post na lang where this is for your protection. What you are looking for is a tunnel--that's right a horizontal tunnel covered by probably a cement or stone plug. We cannot determine where it is unless you got more signs.

The cave where you found the ball, thats not where it is, but you got plenty of sucker deposits arranged in a circle the ball being the centre (just guessing but the fact that it is clear probably means its in water? not sure), it should be enough to retire on. 1 inch corresponds to a unit in a sexigesimal system --- 6, 12, 36, 60, 120, 360 feet not sure which one. The ball announces the fact that this is legitimate and big site with one main cache and other smaller caches. If you didnt know that, you would go away thinking you recovered everything,,.news articles would come out, the Japs will fly in, look at your ball and promptly purchase the supposed empty site for a song. That is what they intended.

But if you want to go after the tunnel...

You can use a GPR to locate the maine cache tunnel entrance. If you dont have access to one, you can look for signs marking the tunnel entrance but you wont know how deep to dig. They can be marked by trees planted in an unusual formation or it can be pointed out via arrows on rocks. Also look for animals carved on rocks or 3d statues and formations...birds, turtles (but i dont think you will find any here), snakes, fish, peoples faces, monkeys. These aren't stick drawings...they can be pretty ornate showing all the body parts. Take a look at my first waterfall picture...do you see the three faces on the left side of the picture? Hehe gee we were on the way to another dig when I saw that and I told my companions, this is where it is at.

The signs can be the size of boulders or it can be small. Generally the smaller the sign, the closer you are. Post some more things if you want. Dont worry if things seem ordinary and you seem to be stretching your imagination -- because that was the intention of the people who buried it there. Oh there are always traps, so far you havent found any trap signs according to my pal here. ;)

Oh by the way, that square stone in the river, dig three and a half feet below it and tell us what you find :)...you need to dig in at an angle--the direction of the bottom of that rock (how many feet is it from the ball)?

Good luck.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Merxx,

The carved face on the left side of the small waterfalls is almost exactly the same carving and size of MY PICTURE..."smiling face" was carved on cliffwall (my marker was more well defined carved look like made by professional carver, you will instantly recognize it, even from afar)...sorry guys, i do not have scanner to post my pictures here..
Regarding balls found on cave....we have a cave site also given to me the information by our guides...it was 5 basketball size balls covered with asphalt found inside cave...unfortunately our guide died of heart attack last month...we were not able to raise funds and retreived the balls...due to...as usual...LACK OF CAMPING AND CLIMBING GEARS...and budget..

Joe,

GPR is a good equipment...but you seldom see this or rented in the Philippines...those who have one...are usually selfish...
I suggest you rent a garrett with depth multiplier (advertise in newspaper bulletin every sunday) I think 10t pesos a week....
Bcoz if you still wait for financier with hi-tech equipment to come.....it will take years...
Just look for small sucker deposits around the sorrounding areas usually a few gold bars embeded on rock boulders or shallow buried, using your depth multiplier....forget the tunnel(thats a big work)...you need those sucker deposit to spend for the tunnel...
Don't over analyze the markers around you...it will only confuse you (remember usually only those who put these treasure are the ones who knows EXACTLY these markers puzzle)....just try the most basic prospecting....
Usually natives accidentally find sucker deposits....they have no knowledge on codes/markers nor hi-tech instruments....
P.S.....basta wag lang kalimutan c gboy pag nakakuha ka? ;D

M

merx688

Dear Joe,

Always happy to help hehe.? Favor...could you tell us if this is Luzon Visayas or Mindanao? It would help.? Then the? other experts on this forum know a lot about digging and traps when you do find the entrance.?

Mabuhay to everyone and Happy Hollowen! (manong)

M

merx688

Joe,

IJN! - Vicrocs has experience there plus the signs. That is not gonna be easy tsk tsk even if it isn't deep, and those navy guys loved to go deep hehe.

I hate anapog, GPR has a hard time going through it, so do most drills and dynamite, even silent dynamite. Gboy is right , maybe you should go after the sucker deposits first.

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

to: all TH. i need help to identify, and what kind of chemical to use for testing platinum, the cheapies way, or simple way , and one more thing is the platinum can be found in an airplane as part of it. thanks Ed

M

merx688

Ed

water displacement method

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread