Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I got to the beach just before sunrise - A beautiful morning with the water practically like glass, albeit, high tide.... I picked up the ladies 925 Silver ring almost right away ... 3 chips on it tested positive for diamond ... That was to be my one and only find this AM ... Wife copped all the clad, the necklace, and the matched set of earrings at the tiki bar... Good fun - Beautiful scenery, and ring #5 from the last 4 hunts, so it's a beautiful thing!

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 0903 001.jpg
    0903 001.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 422
  • 0903 003.jpg
    0903 003.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 427
  • 0903 007.jpg
    0903 007.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 422
  • 0903 014.jpg
    0903 014.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0

cowboykelly

Dec 10, 2007
Lubbock
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Nice Find! If I brought that ring home my wife would definitely be claiming it (actually, she claims pretty much anything I bring home). I saw your tesoro tiger shark in your avatar there...how does it do in the surf for you? I'm over here near Ft. Lauderdale and have had a heck of a time trying to get it steady enough to find anything in wetsand and beyond.

OP
OP
DewGuru

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cowboykelly said:
Nice Find! If I brought that ring home my wife would definitely be claiming it (actually, she claims pretty much anything I bring home). I saw your tesoro tiger shark in your avatar there...how does it do in the surf for you? I'm over here near Ft. Lauderdale and have had a heck of a time trying to get it steady enough to find anything in wetsand and beyond.

Works great for me ... Except mine is the Sand Shark ... I had the chance to get a Tiger before the Sand, but heard that the Tiger was problematic in the water, but really couldnt get any absolute confirmation on its use in actual salt, so went with the Sand Shark - no regrets there. I use it exclusively for wet sand/in water use. Wife did confiscate the ring, lol.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
wow that looks like tanzanite and opal. Set in silver? that is weird... nice ring.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great looking finds there DewGuru!
Love how the earrings match nicely with both the ring and the necklace. :notworthy:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: WOW!!! WTG!!!! Great finds, that is tanzinite, and opal!! I have a lavendar opal set in silver that Chug found, I claimed it right away!!!! LOL :laughing9:And the jewelry set is too cute. Thanks for sharing!!!! HH :icon_thumright: :hello: Red

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Those are some great finds... That ring is really different and unique. Congrats

B

Bev

I have a similar ring - I had it made as a different style "mothers ring" Pretty darn close to that!

How in the world did you find a necklace and earring set?? That is really bizarre! I'm thinking a bad break-up with somebody and it was a sad reminder...

OP
OP
DewGuru

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bev said:
I have a similar ring - I had it made as a different style "mothers ring" Pretty darn close to that! How in the world did you find a necklace and earring set?? That is really bizarre! I'm thinking a bad break-up with somebody and it was a sad reminder...

Thanks for all the comments! The wife finds matched pairs of earrings pretty regularly - One of her fave. haunts is a set of tables n chairs around a bar on the beach ... The chairs sit completely on a slant, so anything and everything that is in a pair of shorts, will slide right on out. This however, was her first matched pair with matched necklace - she found the earbobs around 1 table and the necklace at a different table, 2 tables over. The entire set is entirely costume, but their interesting.

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Great finds. That is a good day hunting to come away with lots of jewelry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread