Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ... What a day ... Better yet ... What a night!

Wife and I hit the beach this evening for a couple of hours ... Really rough surf ... Bit of light rain ... You know what i'm talking about ... Kind of dismal conditions ... I sucked it up and made lemonade from the lemons that were present ... Last signal of the day, I was 9 scoops into this hole ... Rough surf slamming ... Item in hole jumping around ... I almost left it, opted for the final scoop ... And BAMO! ... There lays this sweet 14k white gold (7.8 g) ring with 34 diamonds... Sweeeeet!

Just when I thought it couldn't possibly be any better ... The wife had a pouch over flowing with clad ... She had befriended an older couple at one of the hotels who had inquired about what she was looking for ... Into the spill, they noticed the graft on her arm (She is a dialysis patient) and inquired about it ... She gave them the long and short ... 30 minutes later, they are about to bid farewell, as they have a flight to catch back to england, when both of them told her, wait a sec, we have something for you .... They broke out roughly $40 in clad they had accumulated over the last 2 weeks while visiting and bestowed it upon her, stating they had no need for it, and wouldn't have time (or find an open) currency exchanger.

Sweeet! So she copped a whopping $44 in clad for the 2 hours.

Gold, Diamonds, and $44 for tonights hunt ... Not including the 9+g wedding band this morning.

WoooHooo!

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 0919p 009.jpg
    0919p 009.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 663
  • 0919pm 003.jpg
    0919pm 003.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 665
  • 0919pm 010.jpg
    0919pm 010.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 659
  • 0919pm 012.jpg
    0919pm 012.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 663
Upvote 0

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Damn! :icon_thumright: I need to come stay with you guys and hunt with you in the mornings/evenings. That is a beautiful ring =)

Do you normally keep your stuff? Or do you have it appraised and sell them ?

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow! :o That's one intense ring there DewGuru!
Give me a minute while I put on my shades to
protect my eyes from the sparkling diamonds! :D

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. Not to say I wouldn't take it. Free gold is the best gold, but that is an ugly ring

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9 scoops down! WOW!

The last time I dug down 9 scoops I hit a crap trap!

Nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread