1 Hr 1 Token

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi everyone, been really hot here lately. Not alot of detecting for me. I couldn't even get out over memorial day because it was 90 plus here.

I did get out for a hr though last week to the old aersonal. Did o.k for a hr I guess. Picked up one 1922 railways token.

They are a common find. I find alot of them. But I am not greedy. I like anything old so it works.

Hate to come home empty handed. Got one wheat and about 70 or 80 cents in clad.

I wanted to post it and get it off the wife's kitchen counter. Anyone one else married know what I'm talking about.

I went to go out today right. And for the first time in 5 years I left my digger at home. It sucked. All I had was a fork to dig with.

So there was no hunting today. We got a little rain and it was only like 77 out. Would have been nice.

The ticks are bad also this year for some reason. Mild weather I guess. I'm gonna try and get a good hunt in over the weekend.

Good Luck everyone

HH Jer

Attachments

• I Hr One Token.jpg
    I Hr One Token.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 239
  • 1 hr ! Token Relics.jpg
    1 hr ! Token Relics.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
JER, Better Than Coming Home Empty Handed, Congrats. My Wife Is So Used To My Relics All Over The Place, That I Don't Think She See's Them Any Longer, So Hang In There. trk5capt...

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice token Jer! We have a utility room where the washer and dryer is and our old complete kitchen is, nice place to clean up finds and stay out of wifey's nice kitchen, LOL! HH, Mike

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice token and relics. Here in Michigan we're roasting at 77 degrees ;D

One suggestion for you is to turn down your discrimination to accept iron. Then just look for the very solid signals.

Today I dig iron and I'm finding some of my best finds ever. Things like 100 year old pocket match boxes, tokens, 300 year old Indian Trade knives, etc., come out of the ground at iron ;)

HH

Badger

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
I have seen desperate attempts to forge digging tools from all sorts of items. It's a pitiful sight. :D :D

Cool token.

Mirage

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread