wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I got out for 3 hours, the water is getting colder. I found another bronze propeller 14"diameter x 10" pitch with the stubb of the shaft and 2 nuts on it,1 skeg and 3 pieces of outboard motor propeller,1 net float,2 lead net weights,3 sinkers,2 lbs total,3 railroad spikes,and 1 pin that is very oddly shaped, it has a hole for a cotter pin near the end. plus a bic lighter and a part of a toy robot.

I just checked a find I thought was a button a few days ago. I decided to clean it since I found no retaining loop on the back. after several cleanings I can see the number 4 and a date of 1770 just below it very faintly. well folks that just made my day.

102310beachfinds.jpg

4pencegroat.jpg

happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
yeah if mr.dummy (that's me) can remember to put his hood and wetsuit gloves in the truck, I probably would be ok. seriously my head was ok, it was cold to dive but when I stood up the warm southwestern breeze warmed me right up, my hands dangled in the water with only garden gloves on so they felt cold. I would do exercises to pump blood the keep them warm while swinging. funny while I'm digging I don't really feel cold at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread