10 DIME BOXES

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being that i have been doing quite well with dimes i bought 10 boxes this week to search. Ended up with 24 total. I had one box with 2 1964 enders. I ordered 2 k in halves from a small bank for next week. If the crappy halves results continue i am going to try and do 12 boxes a week of dimes for a while.

3 boxes were loomis
box 1 - 3 FDR
box 2- 2 FDR
box 3 - 3 FDR

7 nf string boxes

box 1 - skunk
box 2 - 1 FDR
box 3 - 3 FDR
box 4 - 2 FDR
box 5 - 4 FDR 1 merc (box had 2 enders thought it was gonna be better but cant complain)
box 6 - 1 FDR
box 7 - 4 FDR

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being that i have been doing quite well with dimes i bought 10 boxes this week to search. Ended up with 24 total. I had one box with 2 1964 enders. I ordered 2 k in halves from a small bank for next week. If the crappy halves results continue i am going to try and do 12 boxes a week of dimes for a while.

3 boxes were loomis
box 1 - 3 FDR
box 2- 2 FDR
box 3 - 3 FDR

7 nf string boxes

box 1 - skunk
box 2 - 1 FDR
box 3 - 3 FDR
box 4 - 2 FDR
box 5 - 4 FDR 1 merc (box had 2 enders thought it was gonna be better but cant complain)
box 6 - 1 FDR
box 7 - 4 FDR

Great Haul Mark.. I have adopted the same addiction to dimes since halves are so over-hunted in my area.. I am currently up to 14 boxes a week. I have had some pretty awesome weeks with dimes, but the past few weeks have been skunking me real bad.. my first 7 boxes this week were all skunk beside 1x64D I got in the last box.. You definitely have a good average going there.. Keep pushing and you will hit some big boxes soon enough..

OP
OP
M

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks CC! It would be great to get a 30+ box sometime soon. With the amount that i search maybe it will happen soon. I can't complain about my numbers at all, but i would like to see a loaded box. I do not think halves in my area are over searched however it is hard to get to the older boxes because the turn around has been so rapid in my state. I got coins i marked and dated 2 weeks later!!!! I dumped them at a different bank too! Anyway good luck with the dimes! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread