10 K Gold earring, buffalo, Gilded button, and harmonica reed. All on a marathon hunt

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went up with Vino this morning, it was by far one of the most exciting hunts I was ever on! I was so excited seeing all that cool stuff come out of the ground all around me. I found three nice finds there (not quite what George and that kid did!) I think most times I would have felt left out not finding LC's or seated silver, but I was so pumped up thinking I was next. Lol haaa sometimes you the bug, sometimes your the windshield! I was very happy for all three of them and so excited to see that stuff first hand at such a historic place! Nice to be included, thanks again George. First find was a button, backmark says, "LS & Sperry, Extra", pretty little button. The second was a harmonica reed, a first for me, ( its amazing what things blow my dress up) I also found this tiny little bus token, it looked like a 5 dollar Gold Indian coming out of the ground, (thats how pumped up I was) I was scared to rub it. haaaa lol I almost licked it! By 12:30 I was a sweaty mess and very tired, I drove the hour and a half home knowing I was going to cool off at my lake spot. I spent three hours in the water finding a nice 10 k earring, 1923 Buffalo, 1945 wheatie, 1974 25 cent Canadian, and assorted bling. The little earring on the right is marked 925!

Enjoy the pix, HH & GL
Brad

Attachments

• SAM_0715.JPG
    SAM_0715.JPG
    570.4 KB · Views: 150
  • SAM_0718.JPG
    SAM_0718.JPG
    567.6 KB · Views: 152
  • SAM_0720.JPG
    SAM_0720.JPG
    555.3 KB · Views: 130
  • SAM_0721.JPG
    SAM_0721.JPG
    497.4 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 10
OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those buttons are for me some of those special finds that are priceless.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions