Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool hunt!
nice to detect with others, sometimes I think I'm the only digger in these parts :thumbsup:

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
club hunts are fun, I need to do more... but with silver so high no its not cheep to get into them!

Chukers

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
steelheadwill said:
Cool hunt!
nice to detect with others, sometimes I think I'm the only digger in these parts :thumbsup:

Me too....Well at least i hope so :evil6:

Nice finds Treasurepirate :thumbsup:

Blaze

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Where's the horse shoe hidden at,LOL!?Congrats on some nice prizes..BTW,is that a muskie on the coin at 3:13 in the video?

OP
OP
treasurepirate1

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rob.s said:
Where's the horse shoe hidden at,LOL!?Congrats on some nice prizes..BTW,is that a muskie on the coin at 3:13 in the video?
after looking in my coin book I found out it's a mackerel, these coins are Canadian centennial dimes 1967 commemorating the 100 years of Canada since the 1867 confederation , by looking at your avatar i can tell you like to catch muskie, i have only caught one but it was small.

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha,mackerel..If that was a muskie,I'll be heading to the coin shop to get one ;DYou have huge muskies out by you and I'm sure one day you will hook into monster ski..Just like MD'ing,it takes a lot of time out in the field and one day it will pay off :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions