$100 Platinum Coin

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
that seems almost too impossible to imagine - but now you got me imagining it. :)

what would be even more incredible would be if you got it for $1 because a teller didn't know it had $100 fv - even though it states that right on the coin. But it also states 1oz pure platinum too.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody found a diamond crhing? probrably not, but you never know!

:munky2:

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBoy said:
Has anybody found a diamond crhing? probrably not, but you never know!

:munky2:

I've heard of people finding rings in the change machine

kestrelia

May 9, 2007
The closest to this I've heard is a teller friend of mine told me that that the day before I came in a man tried to sell her $50 gold coin for face (and some other old coins), but she refused and told him to take to a coin store. :(

Brian

TheCoinFinder

Dec 3, 2011
Idaho
Primary Interest:
Other
kestrelia said:
The closest to this I've heard is a teller friend of mine told me that that the day before I came in a man tried to sell her $50 gold coin for face (and some other old coins), but she refused and told him to take to a coin store. :(

Brian
:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is posible but the American Eagle Platinum is not very popular. It would be a greate find.

All is posible.

Darth Walker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions