Jyorsky

Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went into a bank one today and the teller said that she had a $1000 bag of halves, and that she turns in a bag to fed each Thursday......they hav a coin counting machine...they let me inspect the sealed bag and did not see any silvers....they said one guy comes in every week and runs buckets of halves through their machine...at his appears to be a dump site, and the $1000 price tag for bag is out of my league.....any thoughts????...$1k to research is pretty steep....

Upvote 0

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The big difference is that the bank can turn right around and sell your re-rolled dumps to another hunter, as opposed to sending them out with a courier to be re-rolled (normally) and the chance that silver will be placed into the mix and then be redistributed.

It must be a big city thing because the banks around my area require them to be rolled. So it's the only way to cash them in. Advanced apologies to all that get my rerolled dumps.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
It must be a big city thing because the banks around my area require them to be rolled. So it's the only way to cash them in. Advanced apologies to all that get my rerolled dumps.
It's the same way in my area, and not a big city, but 50+ banks, and one counter. No need for apologies my friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread