Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....Navy Davy and I headed to the UN field today at about 1500hrs and were truely surprised not only by the multitude of rugrats from every corner of the earth but two other detectorists at the playing field.
I went over and introduced myself to Doug (swung an At Pro with a snipe coil) and Mike (who was swinging a Tecnetiks with a small coil). After a conversation the dig was on.
While jaw jabbing with Doug I watched Mike pull out a nice 10K necklace with a pendent on it.
Doug and I gwacked at the find , congradulated Mike and began to swing again.
Shortly thereafter, with a few coins thrown in I dug what I thought was a silver ring. It was not till I got home and looked with the jeweler's glass that I saw the hallmark....10k. White gold which believe it or not is the first white gold ring I have ever dug!

Fact is the only other white gold ring I have ever seen is this one from my police days! Never wear jewelry..Hunny Bunny does!

Anyway the dig continued with Navy Davy striking 62 coins including a twoonie with the center knocked out!

The Bluenoser managed 77 coins, the dinkie and the 10k white gold ring.

Oh joy once home.....soda water with lime, ice pack surrounding the knee, while the vibrating neck to butt heating pad a riping as a "Deep Space 9" dvd twirled.......heaven!

Upvote 1

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
LOL Thanks for sharing I wish I could have gone with guys. Solid rain here.

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunt.
It's nice that you can still get a first after all those holes.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Outstanding leslie.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
TOTALLY COOL RING! :hello2::occasion18: Glad you know how to take care of yourself well after the hunt! I'm sure you'll have many many more! :headbang::hello: Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread