12 inch supper loop or mxt 3oo

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
I have the super 12 but have only used it a few times. It is great for open areas but not much use in parks or sports fields. Not much use in the woods either unless the ground is pretty clear. It gets hung up allot in the woods. All in all though a great addition to the arsenal. Can never have to much ammunition. The MXT Edge is invaluable for any MXT owner. You will learn stuff you wouldn't have found out in 5 years of swinging the MXT, at least that's what I found when I got the book. I thought I knew all about the MXT until I read that thing. There is so much more to it. Enjoy!!

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks tin nugget i thought a bout making a cover for it to help in the brushy spots. but why not pack or feild ex splane please

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Most parks and sports fields will have so much trash in the ground that you often end up with multiple targets under the coil at the same time and the coil is so big that it makes it hard to separate and isolate each one to see if they are worth digging and the information you are getting will be skewed. You may be able to use it on a newer soccor field etc. just stay away from the sidelines. You could easily end up with 5 targets under it on the sidelines. I like your cover idea. That would make it easier to use in the woods.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats what i thought a bout high trashy erea would give multy signals. would the dubble d 14 by 6 better give less multy targets, mineralisation wich one is better for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread