14K - 2 carat total weight - I2-I3 - Color is a K or L.

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
How much this is worth ??

14K - 2 carat total weight - I2-I3 - Color is a K or L.
Bracelet3.jpg

Bracelet2.jpg

Attachments

• Bracelet.jpg
    Bracelet.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 552
  • Bracelet1.jpg
    Bracelet1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 549

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
The value is definately in the gold. Diamonds of that quality have very little value. SI is alright for diamonds that small, as it is impossible to tell the difference between them and the higher quality diamonds with the naked eye. Once you get to "I" grades, or Included, the value on a diamond that small is negligible.

The color is also not that great, I like "I" or better color for yellow gold. Of course the lower the letter the better the color until you get to colorless.

Here is a good link to get a better idea of what this all means

http://www.hwgem.com/diascale.htm

The gold value is the true monetary value here, but still a very nice bracelet...Ryan

OP
OP
Vodka1000

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
Thank you,
I guess $1000 bucks seller is asking for is way to much. The gold value is probably around 350 bucks. As of the diamonds they are prety worthless --- ( 2 mm. ea ):(
Thanks again
8)

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
Vodka1000 said:
Thank you,
I guess $1000 bucks seller is asking for is way to much. The gold value is probably around 350 bucks. As of the diamonds they are prety worthless --- ( 2 mm. ea ):(
Thanks again
8)

No problem, $1000 is way too much for that bracelet. At least they were honest about the diamond quality, a lot of people aren't...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread