$15.02

Lee43

Oct 29, 2006
East central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Larry and I did not plan on hunting yesterday as we were researching, trying to get new spots to hunt. We were talking to people about a house site and they said go hunt it, so we said OK. We did not find very much, I got a 1898 Indian and a well worn 1869 Indian, Larry got a very crusty Shield Nickel, we also got the normal house site items, flat buttons, lantern tops, pieces of pocket knives, toe taps, etc. About noon were decided to walk back to the van and get a drink and something to eat, which we did. On the way back to the detectors I looked to my right and saw the bills in the bean stubble, a nice quick $15.00...I thought it might change my luck but it did not...Still we had a good time. Thanks for looking..............Lee

Attachments

• 101208A.jpg
    101208A.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 335
  • $15.00.jpg
    $15.00.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 337
Upvote 0

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
great finds Lee...... last year I dug my record 1256 coins in one hunt..... but 146 were pennies...... I was so bummed..... but alas the silver lining was that when I had first stepped outta the car I found (2) Tens folded up together........ bills are always awesome to find! Congrats man

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread