150 Coin Day & Silver

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
150 Coin Day & Silver

Hi all...Haven't posted anything lately because I haven't been hunting (Damn Job)!? Couldn't pass the opportunity that presented itself last Sunday though.? Local founders day celebration complete with parade and parties in both local parks.? Park 1 was the day celebration with food and merchandise booths, rides, games, and a beer garden.? Park 2 was set-up for the night party with live bands and more beer gardens.? Hit them both starting at sunrise the morning after.? Hunted until it got too hot about 4 hours later.? Here's the take: 83P (1 wheatie 52D), 16N, 31D, 20Q, .925 ring, cross with "God Loves You" inscription (I already knew that but it was good to hear it out loud that day!), an unspent Colt .45 hollowpoint (a reminder to be careful with the probe), a couple of sinkers (miles from any fishable water?), a butterfly pin and a lockring.? Also in the "eye-finds" department, 3 $1.00 bills, and 6 pairs of sunglasses.? Hope you're all doing well with your finds.? Stay cool~CO2 ;D

Attachments

• Dcp03089.jpg
    Dcp03089.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 411
Upvote 0

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 150 Coin Day & Silver

Congrats on such a big haul ! Thanks for sharing with us.

Huntin' 59er

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's

excellent haul CO2! our fair started yesterday so I cant wait till this sunday when they close up shop.

peace,bigrig

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is one great haul !!! WTG!!

F

Floater

Great Job Co2, nice to see that Bigrig has a little competition out there. ;D HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WoW!

That's a good days dig!

HH

Lonewolfe

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great finds CO2 !

;)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

Nice Haul, Glad you could get out. I was busy this weekend with a family reunion. I did get out for a hr found 2 wheats. I went to the local park last night. They had a community day up there. I took my kids to see the fireworks. They were some really good fire works to. I was surprized. I had hot ashes falling on my head. I could just see all the loose change and possibly some silver falling off hands. These are good places to check the day after. I like to wait till the fall to hit the parks after there done being used heavily. I can concentrate better. Also I wear alot of jewlery myself. Rings I could feal mine wanting to slip off last night as I dusted out the blanket. I'm sure they get lost easily.

Keep up the good work. There's parks out there that have alot of coins. Just have to be there at the right time. Or be the only one who know's about the park.

HH Jer

OP
OP
Colorado2

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Free2Dtect said:
What about the omen? Did you forget the omen?
Didn't forget Free....Just can't get any daylight hours away from the job. May through October I earn 90% of my income. I've been reading everyones finds, and there have been some dandys! Makes me wet my pants a little when I know I can't get out there too. Thanks for the kind words everyone, and best of luck~CO2 ;D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey co2 ever get my pm about the wheat pennies?
had a few days like that but want some more!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread