Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds....07/17

Got out for just a little while today in the woods behind the house. Trying to figure out this new detector. Had a great time and I seem to be getting a little better...I love to find the horse shoes...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Hope you all had a great weekend!

Attachments

• 0717finds.JPG
    0717finds.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 354
Upvote 0
Re: Today's finds....07/17

Cool finds Nana,

HH

Lonewolfe

Howdy there Nana.
Looks like you might have found a mule shoe.
Being in Alabama you should soon start finding some cool War against Northern Aggression stuff or as they like to call it Civil War.
My family was from Dale Co. Alabama but I have never gotten to hunt there.
Keep digging it only gets better.
HH
red

;D

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 282
  • cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 291

Cool Mule shoe Nana....

Wonder why the mule was there..was he helping to hauly a lost payroll that is there in your woods waiting for you to find? Ok, sorry, it's early. Cool shoe anyway ;D

Dave

I agree mding is getting out of the stuffy house into the natural environment, getting a little exercise and making those nosey neighbors wonder what the heck is that crazy women up to. The finds are just icing on the cake. :) ;) :D ;D
Mchamby

Great job nana!! Glad to see your getting some time in on your new machine. ;D HH

Glad you had a good time Nana ! Just remember that as you learn your new machine, that your finds will get better and better. Good Luck in the future !

Huntin' 59er

Hey! Thanks you all for the nice replies! I just have to imagine what a mule was doing back there..... ;D no way was a planting field there............On a slope and lots and lots of really big rocks!?! Who knows....but it's something to ponder! ;D

Nana ;)

Nice relics Nana, you got to love those old horse shoes no matter what they came off of. great finds. Congrats...Lance

Way to go, nana banana. You are the queen of shotgun shells. That's for sure.

nice relic face ;D

;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back