Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys some of you know I found this in the last week of Dec. last year so it doesnt count for this years totals, I got home late and decided to take a shower before I took pics and posted it, after I got out I could not find it anywhere I searched and searched and even went back to the spot i found it the next day and found nothing... I pissed and moaned about it for three days straight in the chat room here, I'm sure some of you remember...lol lol
Well yesterday my son says here Dad I found this in a DVD case, now I have no idea how it ended up in the case I kinda remember my daughter wanting to watch a movie that night so I probably in rush did it and forgot about it.. I dont know but hey I got it back!! yippy!!
I lost 1 other coin I found before it was an 1809 half reale in PA. i never did find it again....
In approx. 5 years of detecting now this was capped bust # 11 2 half dimes, 6 dimes, 3 halfs.... hh all

I cant wait to go detecting!!! but it will be awhile yet :(

Attachments

• 000_2967a.JPG
    000_2967a.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,182
Upvote 0

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Welcome back JD! Spring is on the horizon.....with hopes for more marbles for your daughter to find lol....

GET BETTER SOON!!!
:)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back J.D.,I hope your getting better fast.That is a beautiful coin regardless of the hole.I hope this year brings you more great finds than the last.You are one of the good guys for sure.A credit to this forum and the hobby.
Rob

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks everyone :) I cant wait until im ablem to get my butt back out there... also thanks again for the well wishes and cards I recieved today in the mail!! hh all ...jd

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JD, that is a beautiful coin. I glad you found it again. Hang in there, things are getting better and better each passing day. ;D

;) RR

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW that is a nice coin. I would feel like being on a roller coaster finding that then seel the hole, then realizing so what! Keep your spirits up and your chin down. Don't miss any good ones JD. :D Take care
Burdie

sonny0065

Jan 10, 2007
warner robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Hey J.D. I thought only old people like me forget where thay put things. Like that coin. one of these days I'll find something like that. Get well & get back out there. HH Sonny

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Another great find JD. Congrats!
Your hard work and research has paid off again.
That is one beautiful coin!!

Smiles!
BDoo

T

tennessee hawk

It don't get no better than that, unless it's Gold, of course! I got a capped bust half-dime a while back, looked like it caught the worst of the battle!
TENNESSEE HAWK :o :o :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread