Apr 8, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_1329.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg
Just wanted to post this half dime that I found yesterday. Ive detected this area or spot a hundred times. I guess this wanted to show up when it did. My first Half Dime .. good luck and hope y’all find what yall are looking for too. Keep on digging.

Upvote 46

Midden-marauder

Dec 10, 2023
View attachment 2137032 View attachment 2137033 Just wanted to post this half dime that I found yesterday. Ive detected this area or spot a hundred times. I guess this wanted to show up when it did. My first Half Dime .. good luck and hope y’all find what yall are looking for too. Keep on digging.
Yeah, what you find depends on the day, if the wind blows in just the right direction you'll find the thing you missed a hundred times before! Nice dime! Finding one of those where I'm located would be a real score.

OP
OP
A

Ace 350

Apr 8, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, what you find depends on the day, if the wind blows in just the right direction you'll find the thing you missed a hundred times before! Nice dime! Finding one of those where I'm located would be a real score.
For sure. I’m in Tennessee and that’s my first one of those. I’ve honestly never knew that they existed. Thanks for the reply.

OP
OP
A

Ace 350

Apr 8, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Half dimes are a hard find due their size ! IMO
Yeah , I could see that. There was some other signals mixed in with the 18-19 that the coin was giving on my Equinox. It’s a thin coin and was maybe 6 or 7 down. So yeah I could definitely see what you mean.

dave_e

Aug 30, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend,
Rutus Atrex,
Minelab Equinox 600,
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a beauty!
Cleaned up unbelievably well and has stellar details.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions