Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone I've been out hunting today I was waiting for a job to open I saw small wooded lot I walked in and found myself on a marshy side of a small lake I walked out and drove around the other side. I found telltale signs of an old horse and wagon trail I started swinging. I only had 30 min. I saw a hill where wagons defended with a rock path wide and long I hit the side of the trail. Bingo a solid 88 on my tek gamma 6000. But it seemed to go everywhere
I'm thinking beer can I flipped the plug and saw coins. Lots of them. All counted there are 42
Sorry no barber dimes or silver quarters just a bunch of copper pennies and some Rosie's a few nickels and three quarters image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 4

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
You almost made me jealous, whew, thank goodness all you found is the same stuff that I find. Congrats on not finding a Morgan!

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't always read the post and just look at pics. My mind was saying Morgan, the pic was saying Morgan Pocket Spill. Had to read it. Got me.

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That sir! , is without a doubt the very finest CC Morgan I never saw.....tsk tsk.:laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so why the deception? is that not a good enough find?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice coin spill recovery!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread