1912 quarter today

beau-bc

Mar 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT&Deus for relics &coins
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a 1912 silver quarter today,my 5th silver in 4days(7hours total).program is working good for me 002 (37).JPG

bartholomewroberts

Feb 23, 2011
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are having some great success.

I would like to know what program you are using.... or a custom designed one

Congratulations

Micheal

OP
OP
B

beau-bc

Mar 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks,fun finding silver.Useing a tweaked Deus Fast last 4 days,changed tx to 1,full tones,sen-85,react2-sil 0, iron4,aud4,disc5.Its working for me in this field.

OP
OP
B

beau-bc

Mar 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to know how you can still dig! I'm in Nebraska and the ground is frozen! Nice finds Beau! :-)
Ground still isn't frozen,expecting a cold snap in a few days. Last year ground was frozen less than a week.On the coast here around Vancouver we get a stream of warm current from Hawaii which keeps the climate warmer than places futher inland.I detected all last winter except for a few days,hope its the same this winter.We get lots of rain in the winter not snow thank goodness.

ggossage

May 18, 2009
Eastern Nebraska
Ground still isn't frozen,expecting a cold snap in a few days. Last year ground was frozen less than a week.On the coast here around Vancouver we get a stream of warm current from Hawaii which keeps the climate warmer than places futher inland.I detected all last winter except for a few days,hope its the same this winter.We get lots of rain in the winter not snow thank goodness.

Well that explains it! Glad you're able to get out and provide some eye-candy for us throughout the winter :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread