jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out To a? FORMER JR. High School I HAMMERED for a Full Year, a Few Years Ago With My SOVEREIGN with the W.O.T. Coil on.

I wanted to Try The Explorer 2 With a 10" coil for Comparison.

? ?First Find 1907 Barber.
? ?Later? ? ? ?1941 Mercury
? ? 4 Wheats 1941, 44, 49 & 52-D

? ? ?4 Memorials 77,79,83,97

alot of tiny trash

ALL COINS were found where the Stone Wall & the Grass meet
?

Attachments

• jrhigh003.jpg
    jrhigh003.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 795
  • o7barber003.jpg
    o7barber003.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 790
  • jrhigh001.jpg
    jrhigh001.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 797
  • 41merk001.jpg
    41merk001.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 801
  • jrhigh002.jpg
    jrhigh002.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 790
  • 4wheats001.jpg
    4wheats001.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 781
Upvote 0
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks JIM & everyone Else.

Nice thing about this One is, it's Owned By an old School Chum, who Bought it after he won the Lottery.

the Present WILLIAMS VALLEY FOOTBALL FIELD is directly behind it & the Carnival Grounds & Public Swimming Pool are To the Right of it.

I'v had Permission for all of them for years, Unfortanetly the Football Field & Pool Have Fences.
SO I either Have to Catch Someone there to get in Them, Or Track them down & run them out of their way to open them for me.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Jeff

P.S> JIM, Keep after That school Wall If Anyone Sat on That One, There Must Be GOOD Finds In THere.

HH

D

detector77

NICE STUFF#######
I will be getting my minelab explorer xs Tuesday, should be here, any tips on discrimination and smart find hunting will be appreciated, I am expecting my finds to increase dramatically with this detector, tell me how you like using the explorer, a lot of chatter about a learning curve, I was a electronics engineer prior to an accident in 97, I feel if I can't figure it out no one can.
email me anytime. [email protected].
Regards.
detector77

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
Nice finds again Jeff...........I certainly recognize that high school. Looks like the Explorer is doing a fine job for you. Congrats on the finds!

DK

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks DK.

Best Decision I Made was Deciding on the Explorer.

Unfortunately My Trucks Over in Sacramento (Klingers) Getting A heater Core, Or I would Have been Down There Today Again.

How's your DFX doing ?

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Hey Jeff

Sorry to hear about the truck...darn things are always taking money we could spend on important things like food,gas,extra coils for the MD...LOL.

The DFX continues to amaze, confuse and amuse me. I feel like I learn something everytime I get a chance to swing it for a few minutes. I bought the Jeff Foster book and I'm studying every forum and website I can find..but the real test and learning happen in the field. I'm finding a lot of clad in areas I've previously hunted with my Classic ID and I think I'm slowly learning how to work trashy sites.

I have a friend in Harrisburg who made the change from the DFX to the Explorer II and he has made some amazing finds since getting it. Last weekend he found a 17?? British Large Cent in a farm field outside of Hershey....guess my day will come.

Swing it well Jeff!

DK

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Finds are Out There.

Got My Truck Back Today $370.00 Later :-\

ANY WAY Hegins Park Tomorrow. about 9AM Stop By If your Not Working Or Busy.

Got SHADE THERE ;D

Happy Hunting.
Jeff

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Thanks a bunch for the invite Jeff...I'm anxious to be able to spend some field time with you for the learning experience....unfortunately I have that five day a week grind to attend to. I'm leaving tomorrow for Pittsburgh, I have a sales meeting on Thursday morning so I'll be spending a night in Pittsburgh. Most of my detecting time happens on the weekend.

Thanks again for the invite. By the way that wasn't too painful for the heater core, I've heard worse.

Good luck at Hegins.

DK

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Great minds think alike, Jeff. ?Every time I hunt a public park in the Summer I tend to stay in the shade of large trees. ?But then I start thinking other MD dudes would have stayed in the shade too, and make myself go out in the sun to dig zincs and canslaw while sweating LOL. ?Keep up the good work!!!

I can't believe the spellchecker thought "canslaw" was a real word, did you add that? ;D

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Canslaw HUH I guess I'll Have to Look That one Up in A dictionary ;D

YEA I usually End up In the Sun Too, But I do Like Hitting Spots That Have Been HAMMERED hard.

MABY some Weekend DK, Just Give Me an Email.

& YEA considering It's a CHEVY DEALERSHIP & they Needed to Rip the Dash Out To get At it, I'm Satisfied.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread