New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rain had me holed up in the house, got out for a few hours in the field I found my 1798 Real.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20170125_160959.jpg Resized_20170125_140630.jpg Resized_20170125_160836.jpg 20170125_1407461.jpg Resized_20170125_160913.jpg

Upvote 15

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We've all seen discolored Indians, but your wheats?!?....a lovely hue of forest green.... I like!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Brad I see that you're still swinging the coil over treasure. Congrats on those finds.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've all seen discolored Indians, but your wheats?!?....a lovely hue of forest green.... I like!
I'm happy with that look too Dave, thanks

Nice finds congrats
Thanks Art

Hey Brad I see that you're still swinging the coil over treasure. Congrats on those finds.
Thanks Loco, I'm supposed to hunt with Joe in his field tomorrow, I might have to give a friend a ride to the doctors, we'll see how it pans out? Either way, the other guys are all reciprocating with good hunts on there permissions too. If I get busy driving my friend, Joe and I will hit it another day, there are quite a bit of acres there too. Last Sat I went with the other two guys and found a toasted copper and a couple buttons I never got around to posting, We were there, 380 acres we just started, in the first ten minutes, I had one, the other guy had one and the third guy had two. One of his was a KGII. I think all the others were Melba toast. All great guys, I hope you all get to meet them all while the silver mafia come to town!

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The nicest day all week and I got stuck working. Great seeing you got out and scored some nice finds, Congrats!!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm happy with that look too Dave, thanks

Thanks Art

Thanks Loco, I'm supposed to hunt with Joe in his field tomorrow, I might have to give a friend a ride to the doctors, we'll see how it pans out? Either way, the other guys are all reciprocating with good hunts on there permissions too. If I get busy driving my friend, Joe and I will hit it another day, there are quite a bit of acres there too. Last Sat I went with the other two guys and found a toasted copper and a couple buttons I never got around to posting, We were there, 380 acres we just started, in the first ten minutes, I had one, the other guy had one and the third guy had two. One of his was a KGII. I think all the others were Melba toast. All great guys, I hope you all get to meet them all while the silver mafia come to town!

Glad to hear the others are reciprocating with good permissions. Sounds like ya'll are having great times and pulling some amazing finds. Are they members of Tnet?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the coin shoot! :occasion14:

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The nicest day all week and I got stuck working. Great seeing you got out and scored some nice finds, Congrats!!
Thanks

Glad you got out a little!! Looks like it was worth while!
Thanks

Glad to hear the others are reciprocating with good permissions. Sounds like ya'll are having great times and pulling some amazing finds. Are they members of Tnet?
Yes, some are, and some are somewhat tech challenged (I think) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

Nice couple of finds there Brad.
Thank you

That place is still producing, what an awesome permission.
We got to hit that nearby cornfield about four or five of use soon, maybe this weekend? We all scored good at that place.

Congratualtions on the coin shoot! :occasion14:
Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions