1964 D cent.

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
New to this forum, but been detecting since 1970. Got a new detector this AM, and found 1964 D cent this PM in front yard. Not bad considering I own 2 other detectors, and have used all of them in my own yard first.

A little discouraged: new White's Coinmaster Pro giving lots of false signals, and harder than heck to pinpoint what portion of the coil the signal is coming from. With my older White's models (this is the third) that was never a problem.

Will cache hunt tomorrow where $400 in mostly gold coins has already been found in one cache. Got lead from current landowner about another gold coin cache on her property. Did the research, and found historic fact to back up lead. At least one other cache on property was never found, according to previous owner. Property may actually have 2 or more caches, since a previous owner was a coin collector and liked to bury things on the property, according to neighbors. Previous coin collector died in 1977 at nearly 90 years old, so I'm hopeful to find some real goodies there!

Upvote 0

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Welcome and good luck with your cache hunting !!

TommNJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions