1970 D Lincoln cent what is this coin considered Rare or Damaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

92ROLLS

Feb 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Image.jpg Image.jpg Image.jpg Image (3).jpg Image.jpg Image.jpg Image.jpg [
All correct information is Always Greatly Appreciated.Thank You Image.jpg Image.jpg

Last edited:

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just badly damaged. Could have been hit with a grinder, or damaged in a parking lot or on a road. No way that could have happened at the mint.

OP
OP

92ROLLS

Feb 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just badly damaged. Could have been hit with a grinder, or damaged in a parking lot or on a road. No way that could have happened at the mint.
you are a stalker online dude or whatever you are to me your opinion is pure garbage ,,trying to degrade my coin .will not work you will never HIDE THE TRUTH PEOPLE HAVE EYES and
THIS COIN 100% WAS STRUCK LIKE THIS at the MINT..THIS IS A 100% MADE IN THE U.S MINT ERROR.. 2REAL.jpg ,,cyaaaaaa

Last edited:

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the heck is this all about? I have collected and studied coins for 50 years now, but I am done with your childish nonsense.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
If you believe this is a valuable and rare coin, then by all means please pony up the fee and have it professionally evaluated. This is the best way to prove the naysayers wrong.

Time for more coffee.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are a stalker online dude or whatever you are to me your opinion is pure garbage ,,trying to degrade my coin .will not work you will never HIDE THE TRUTH PEOPLE HAVE EYES and
THIS COIN 100% WAS STRUCK LIKE THIS at the MINT..THIS IS A 100% MADE IN THE U.S MINT ERROR.. View attachment 1757221 ,,cyaaaaaa

30 Days in The Hole !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
btw That was Intentional Damage. (not accidental or the whole coin would be Striped.)
the stripes were Maybe Done in a Vice it crushed the upper rim too.. The mouth Maybe a Dremel.

Look up HOBO NICKELS . In the same intent, this was someones Art Project.
Only value is to someone who Thinks it's Cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread