1k in halves, 100 in nickels! CHA-CHING!

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After taking that crazy skunk yesterday ($4500 no silver), I went and picked up my boxes of halves and I decided to pick up a box of nickels while I was at it. I came out with some silver this time, so i'm not complaining!

Halves:

Box 1: 1968-d, 1967 (Both enders)
Box 2: 1969-p, 1969, 1968-p, 1968-d, 1967, AND on the 50th roll a double franklin! 1950-d and 1962-d!

Nickels:

Box 1: 1943-p, 1942-s, and a buffalo nickel (can't read the date)!

Figured I made out pretty decent, good luck all!

HH,
Cody.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 365
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0
OP
OP
GimmeSomeSilver

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SilverFace said:
glad to see yesterday's skunk streak is over. Bet that last half roll was a nice surprise. :)

HH

Funny story actually. I picked up the last roll, and unrolled the paper down to the last 4 coins. Then my gf said she wanted to check it (she LOVES crh) and I hadn't seen the last 4 coins but I figured there wasn't any silver in there, so I handed it to her. Then she was like "Yay 2 silvers." I thought she was joking so I ignored her, then she dropped 2 franklins on the table in front of me. I about $hit myself. :laughing9: It just goes to show, it ain't over until the last roll, or in this case, coin, is checked!

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
sure seems like the gf's are quite good CRHer's. I was just reading a thread by AGBlex who just posted with pic that his gf found a nice 1892 IH cent just earlier today. Seems I really need to get me a CRHing gf to help me with my finds. :)

HH

OP
OP
GimmeSomeSilver

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha I was reading that. But I told her if she finds me a WLH or something amazing, i'd take her out to red lobster (which I already do like once a month). So let's hope to God that if I get a WLH, I find it, cuz if I don't, she's going to break my bank. :tongue3:

And better yet, try finding a gf that has a g-pa with a huge collection of old silver. :hello2:

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome 50th roll wish I had one like that. :notworthy:

OP
OP
GimmeSomeSilver

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahsq said:
awesome 50th roll wish I had one like that. :notworthy:

Me too. According to my gf, it was "technically hers" Haha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread