Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted a 1RSH field site yesterday and got some cool stuff.
3 more injuns 1900, 1898, and a well worn 1874 (120 injuns this season now) I have totally smashed my previous record from last year of 103 !!!

I got 2 buttons, small flat button, no marking, and an infantry cuff button.
Crotal bell, brass lock, pocket knife, brass door lock thing, huge brass ball, no idea what it would be from? What is the one thing that says "Buckeye Brass works"?...small musket ball...3 headstamps, one is 10g, don't find many of them.

And my FAVORITE find of the day is the "Best Ever Club" star cufflink.....really cool in my opinion. I love fields, I dig EVERYTHING above iron!

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

Upvote 0

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
G4e, That backdrop got anything to do with finding all that loot?Nice saves!!! God Bless HH Chris

OP
OP
Goes4ever

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worldtalker said:
G4e, That backdrop got anything to do with finding all that loot?Nice saves!!! God Bless HH Chris
well that is a page from my 1886 plat map, that map is worth its weight in gold, I have dug hundreds of relics and coins by researching that old map!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Goes4ever said:
worldtalker said:
well that is a page from my 1886 plat map, that map is worth its weight in gold, I have dug hundreds of relics and coins by researching that old map!
RESEARCH is the key to the wealth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Goes4ever

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep, and with being able to overlay the maps on google earth it makes it even easier to find those old sites in the fields!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Killer find's G4.....where can I get a map like that for my area? Sweet dig's :thumbsup:

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goes4ever said:
yep, and with being able to overlay the maps on google earth it makes it even easier to find those old sites in the fields!
Google earth is my #1 research tool as well, with an old plat map website i have to look at as well, I find unknown unhunted sites all the time, i am even making a for presentation about maps and Google earth for the metal detecting club i go to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread