1st 90%er

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do went to my CU where I have my 1 box of halves ordered- asked for it and if possible 2 boxes of dimes- teller said they had em and then said we actually have 2 boxes of halves- so I said ok ill take em both if Ivan so she asked around to make sure they weren't for someone else and lo and behold the ordered there ordered me two, which was crazy cause I was gonna talk to her before leaving and ask to up my boxes- so that was cool and she will be getting goodies-

So anyways got my 1st '64 in one of the two boxes and also pulled 3 2005's 2 2004's a 2006 & 2007(all non proofs)

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice nice, I havent found any credit unions near me that can order for me, I got one to order me once, but they said that was the only time...

HH

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh ya also forgot- I roll with a penny/cent/Abe

Wth?

image-2491149440.jpg

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, yeah ive gotten a quarter once, and a nickel another time... people find guitar picks, Ive found a clear plastic circular piece before...

Just part of the interesting quirks of this hobby :) Youll find foreign coins occasionally as well

jamesg13

Jan 7, 2013
The Outskirts
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL ive found guitar picks, foreign coins, car wash tokens, pocket lint, rubber strings, and a butterfly sticker so far, keeps it interesting!

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grats on the 64! Why are you saving the 04-07s? Are you trying to fill up a book or something?

Only because those after '01 weren't intended for circulation- so ya I've decided to collect em- my 1and only collection

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, yeah ive gotten a quarter once, and a nickel another time... people find guitar picks, Ive found a clear plastic circular piece before...

Just part of the interesting quirks of this hobby :) Youll find foreign coins occasionally as well

Ya I've found foreign in dime and qtrs- just thought it so odd a penny in a half roll

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only because those after '01 weren't intended for circulation- so ya I've decided to collect em- my 1and only collection

That's cool. I am not a collector, so I throw back anything that isn't worth more than face value. If I were to collect though, those would probably be the first I would put away.

nube250

Aug 5, 2011
IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got 1x40% out of my 2 boxes this week, still better than a skunk.. I saw a few 2002+ but I quit saving them some time ago. As someone pointed out more crh bankroll..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread