1st hunt with his own detector

SWFLA

Feb 12, 2008
Cape Coral FL
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,
Whites Duel Field pi
We got my 7yr old a bounty hunter pilot for Christmas, he helps me work the beaches with my Tiger shark but it's to heavy for him. We went to a tot lot to try it in the mulch and had success.
He found his first little ring and small pendant and some coins, he was most excited about a piece of wire he found.

20161225_154403.jpg
20161225_154232.jpg

Upvote 20
That's a great start for your young son!! Let him know we're rooting for him to stay on the hunt!!

No shortage of playgrounds in the Cape to practice....
Check out Four Freedoms park...... no doubt there are goodies there.

Hes gonna be hooked quick good job!!!! Have some fun with your son great all around hope to see some more great finds!!!!!

The bar has been raised, looks like you have some local competition for the treasures now. Congrats on making memories this fine day.

Great job! Today kids can not appreciate the outside and quality parent time.

enjoy the time with him while you can ..many kids out grow time with dad rather fast these days

So where is his favorite find, the wire? And why was the wire his favorite find? Just goes to show, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some like old copper coins where others like shiny Merc's. Sorry just kidding, important part is just spending time together.

Great start in the MD hobby! GL & HH

I cant wait for that day with my son !! He is only 4 but he already knows what treasure coins are. Tell him that we all think he did great, because he did !!

He looks like you taught him well, terrific results!

I hope you took a LOAD of pics of that hunt! That's a memory you guys will want to relive over and over and over. Especially, later on.

Congrats!

Congrats! Tell him we say keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We got my 7yr old a bounty hunter pilot for Christmas, he helps me work the beaches with my Tiger shark but it's to heavy for him. We went to a tot lot to try it in the mulch and had success.
He found his first little ring and small pendant and some coins, he was most excited about a piece of wire he found.

View attachment 1394608
View attachment 1394613

I have a Bounty Hunter Pilot! It is also called the Pioneer EX. Good detector (even though I'm saving up for a Garrett AT Pro).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back