1st Road Trip Roll Score

Detectorinator

Dec 27, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried a few road trips but can't believe how many banks have no halves. It has gotten to the point that I expect them to say no when I ask for halves. I tried again yesterday and one bank said they had two. Neither were good but I was excited just to find some halves that had not been taken. The next bank down the street had three rolls of halves. I have never had a teller with full rolls before soI had hopes of solid silver. I bought them all and scored two 68's and a 2004p. I was pretty excited with the results.

I tried to upload a picture but the "choose file" buttons at the bottom of the post were not active links so I could not click to add the picture. Anyone know why that happens?

My wife figured out how I could post pictures on the IPad. Something to do with using a different browser. I don't understand it but it works.

Attachments

• 333205191.511777.jpg
    333205191.511777.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You finally got something :laughing7:

When I'm on my iPod touch it says that and it is almost like greyed out and I am not allowed to click on it :-\, but on my desktop it says browse and I then am able to click on it, so it might be if you are on your mobile phone or the alike.

OP
OP
D

Detectorinator

Dec 27, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K said:
When I'm on my iPod touch it says that and it is almost like greyed out and I am not allowed to click on it :-\, but on my desktop it says browse and I then am able to click on it, so it might be if you are on your mobile phone or the alike.

I'm on my IPad so that may be the problem. I hoped it would be easier since I took the picture with the IPad and wanted to upload it straight from here. I'll keep trying or wait until I get to the desktop.

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
The way any photo uploading website works, is that when you click browse it automatically directs you to the C: drive of a computer. Being on a mobile device without a hard drive, such as a phone, ipod touch, or ipad, this simply doesn't work, all photos on those are stored on the ROM of the device, which is sometimes complicated and inaccessible for websites... I recommend downloading a Photobucket application to your ipad then uploading it, the simply pasting the link here on T-net.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions