250.5 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love getting those proofs, wish there were more in my area- along with the silver i'm getting of course!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Use them as gifts for nice tellers. They love the cameo finish. I always trade them to the tellers along with the real purty gold ones. JP

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Man, out of all the proofs I have ever found, I have never found any that looked that good. I would definately hold onto them, (set aside for a rainy day type of hold). I do not believe that there is much of a premium on those right now, but I do know that those things change frequently, so you never know. Plus, if you ever decide to put together a collection of the whole kennedy series, you will need all of those. I found a 1970-d from CRH'ing, and once that happened, I decided to start a collection strictly from CRH'ing. I made it my goal to find every kennedy ever minted strictly from CRH'ing. I think it adds to the fun above and beyond just the silver, and it should be a pretty good challenge too.

Just my thoughts, nice finds.... too bad they are not the silver proofs, I finally found one of those last week, and WOW! They are pretty. it was a 2002-S. 90% silver.

RP4L

Jun 3, 2011
I'd hold on to them. They may be impaired, but they look like they're in good condition. All the ones I ever find have finger prints all over them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread