1st silver since 12/24

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Sorry no pictures, but I just moved and the camera is packed away still. However, I am sure that all of us know what a Silver Washington Quarter looks like LOL. I have been out only 3 or 4 times since last Dec, but today I dug 3 40's wheaties and a 1944 Silver Quarter out of the same hole. Silver quarters from the parks in this area are rare. I was digging near the tree line of the park, it seems to pay off every now and then. ;D

Sorry I havent been posting much on here...A lot of you guys must have thought I went missing LOL. I have been reading, just nothing post worthy for me lately. I bought a Mustang in January and have been building it to be my summer car. That has taken most of my time and money away LOL

Here is a couple before and after pictures of my project....

BEFORE
2006_0122Image0001-2.jpg

AFTER
overview.jpg

back.jpg

Upvote 0

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Stormtrooper,

Nice to hear from you again. That Mustang is a definitely worth the time you put in. I love the old school racing stripe and the integrated rear spoiler. You really made that car a looker! Congrats and welcome back.

Baldingboy

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a really nice car before, but you turned into a real looker, Sharp!!!!!!

P

Pentico

Stormtrooper,
That is one sweet looking car!
Oh and congrats on the silver too!
Good to see your back. :thumbsup:
Denver Nugget

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to dig em up! That is one fine vehicle you've got there! Nice work. Congrats on the silver quarter & the wheaties too.

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hi Nathan! It's good to see you post here ~ it's been a while! Congrat's on the silver quarter ~ NICE!! And your car looks BAD A$$!!!

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Thanks....It was nice seeing silver come out of the ground again. Lots of new faces on here now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread