1St Time out in 2 Months... Got a US Buckle

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
After not getting out out dig for more then 2 months.. MonkeyBoy Jr and I got today with the Pitdiggers for a hunt. Had a little false start with a heck of a storm coming through but managed to get a few hours in. My God it was hot!! Heat index hit 114 at one point according to weather.com and it felt like being in the jungle!! The trip was well worth it.. first just getting back out to hunt with everybody and second... digging a pretty beat up US buckle!! Always glad for any piece of one!! MonkeyBoy Jr found a nice little pistol bullet but time ran out and we had to go...

Thanks Pitdiggers!!! Always a good time!! ;-)

MonkeyBoy

Attachments

• buckle.jpg
    buckle.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 946
Upvote 0

RJH02

Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Super find!

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Thanks everybody!! I have to admit.. it was great to find even part of one after not being able to get out for soooo long!! AND fathers day weekend out hunting with MonkeyBoy Jr great all around

MB

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Sweet find, sad condition but a great piece of history!!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep your right Mark.....1/2,1/4.....it's all good. Congrat's to you and MBjr. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
civilman1 said:
Yep your right Mark.....1/2,1/4.....it's all good. Congrat's to you and MBjr. :thumbsup:

Thanks!! I have an "S" someplace... might have to match it up and I guess I can count it as a whole one!! ;-)

Any time out is good these days... finding something.. that much better!! AND MonkeyBoy Jr is getting into it.. makes it that much better..

I see you guys are still digging good stuff up there.. way to go!

Mb

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
4-H said:
Well look what the cat dragged in! lol Welcome back Mark. Where the heck ya been?

;-) Working.. and no places to hunt!! Everything is in crop... but.... I'mmmm backkkkkkkk ;-)

MB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread