OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm kinda anxious to get home now. The box I'm getting is from the same branch her box came from, just a different town about 55 miles apart. I may get the same mix........or better?? :thumbsup:

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats PB.....excellent box!!! Don't you know that women have the touch.....ha!

Good luck on the 2nd box. Hope it just as good or better.

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Good score. Hope your box is good also.

Cat

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much luck on the last box. I'm hoping that I'm seeing a rising trend in silver finds here. My wife always finds more silver than I do. When I can get her to sit and go through them with me.

HH.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, dangit! You folks were right, I should have let her go through the second box also. I got skunked! Oh, I did find a 2005 but I'm not very excited about it. I've only had 2 other skunk boxes before and that's because they were ALL 2001's. These were mixed dates but no silver. Oh well, dues paid, better box next time.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
packerbacker said:
Well, dangit! You folks were right, I should have let her go through the second box also. I got skunked! Oh, I did find a 2005 but I'm not very excited about it. I've only had 2 other skunk boxes before and that's because they were ALL 2001's. These were mixed dates but no silver. Oh well, dues paid, better box next time.
Buy ya books and ya just eat the covers LOL. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread