2 boxes CU 8/01/07

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Got ME 2 boxes from the CU today. Got (5) 40%ers out of the first one. I meant to quit and save the second one for tomarrow but I always like to cram my first reject can full and over $500 so I always open a few more rolls and you guessed it BAM another 40%er in the second roll. I thought maby I'll just do the first row, then the first half- just couldn't quit but only got a total of (3) 40's from the second box for a total of 8 for the evening. At least I got to add some silver already for August. Gonna have to rethink my strategy though now that I'm a 2 box a day junkie haha. Here's the pic. HH all, Mark
DSCN0943_edited.jpg

Upvote 0

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job. My 2 boxes don't last more than a night either. :D

I'm not going to be ordering more, since it would just eat up all the time I need to be spending on my PhD work. LOL.

HH.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
No matter if I get one or two, once they are at my house, I do not stop until I have gone through everything.

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
killerwine said:
You'll be up to 4 boxes a day in no time... ;)
Thats all well and good but I hadn't planned on having to take a dollie into the bank with me LOL. Not to mention that's 2 grand instead of just the one- but I figure in a month or so I will have saved enough for that- I'm getting quite frugal lately haha. Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions