2-center, bridal rosette, skeleton keys, etc...

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got the go-ahead on another yard I have been waiting for. I need to work this site over and over because of how old it is. The injuns were hiding from me today so I didn't find any of those, but did get a 2 center in great condition. My favorite find was the key ring full of skeleton keys. They aren't the brass ones but still kind of fun to dig. The seal has patent dates in the early 1900's, oldest wheat was '28. Also got another bridal rosette, I think this is about the 4th one I have found. Need a little help on some ID's. Would like to know some info on the Support with Distinction pin. I don't think it is real old because of the condition but still interested. Would like to know what the item in the last picture is. Also, I finally found one of these old spoons (I think pewter) in a little more complete condition. I usually find pieces of these while field hunting. I would like to know what these spoons date. I think I read one time that these are early 1800's but would like to verify. Thanks again for looking.

100_2955.jpg

100_2961.jpg

100_2962.jpg

100_2960.jpg

100_2964.jpg

Upvote 0

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find there didnt make those 2 centers for very many years got to love that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions